Skiidy Gonzales Transfers Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Skiidy Gonzales Transfers Reviews

info@skiidygonzales.com

1673 Route de la Plagne

Used Skiddy for about 5 years+ now and they are exceptional, very polite and calm drivers, and usually on time and when they aren't they call. Have used them in both seasons summer and winter. Had some moments when i've had to call and change stuff around and they have always helped where they can. They did this earlier this week when we needed their help. Thoroughly recommend!
Het transport was weer zeer naar wens
Great service, great vans & great drivers & reliable.
This is by far the best company to transfer you to your ski resort.
Excellent service. the transfers from and to the airport were on time, in a spacious and clean vehicle with friendly and helpful drivers. I have used the service before and will have no hesitation in using it again.
Straightforward at Arrivals and easy to spot the driver. Short walk to the minivan and door to door transfer. Nothing to fault
Very efficiently run at both ends. A prompt and courteous service.
Excellent service and a well run business - 5 stars
Highly reliable service, modern comfortable vehicles, safe, well trained friendly drivers.
Easy to use booking system, would recommend without hesitation,
Excellent service as always
Punctual, reliable, clean, safe and jolly, helpful drivers - (good play lists for the journey too)
Efficient as always.
Great service, would highly recommend Skiidy Gonzales
Love it. We have used Skiidy over the last ten years and they do not disappoint. The drivers are very cheerful and efficient, and drive well. I don't remember any long waiting times either.
We have used Skiidy many times and they have always been reliable -easy to spot the hat at the airport, drivers always friendly and drive sensibly so you feel safe. Always arrived on time for pick-ups - will use again every time!
Used Skidy many times and have always had a superb service, see you again in2021
Easy to book great service have used several time for our skiing transfers
Have used them every year for around 8 years and have never let us down. Last year our flight was delayed by 4 hours and they waited for us.
We have used Skiidy loads of times from Geneva to Morzine. They have never let us down.
Cannot fault this company. The sombreros mean you can always find the drivers easily, They will not leave you stranded if your flight is delayed. They provide door to door service, even in poor weather and to outlying locations. As the company has grown they have not let their standards fall, and even when I mistakenly booked for the wrong day they were able to sort me out at very short notice and get me to GVA for my flight. Thoroughly reliable, friendly, and I have never heard a bad word about them.
We have been travelling with Skiidygonzales from GVA to Morzine for 10 years now and not once were we let down. Always on time with polite, helpful and professional staff in comfortable new vehicles. 😊😊
Skiidy Gonzales Transfers is rated 4.75 based on 756 reviews