skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Mrs Janice Neagle
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Was a pleasure to book my Wigan festival tickets πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
Corey-lee Styles
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Definatly impressed me ... really glad such a reliable service is availible , safe, quick easy n less hasstle than years gone by ... really glad to have u as a service xx"
Hi Corey-Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated!

I'm very happy to hear that you're impressed and thrilled to have you as a customer.

We're always striving to improve the service we provide so we'd love to hear your thoughts on what we can do to turn your 4-star review into a 5-star one!

I hope you have a great time at the event and thanks for using Skiddle.

Kind regards
Corinne
Lisa Osullivam
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick & easy purchase! Will definitely use Skiddle again, thank you!"
Rachel Thompson
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very quick and easy to understand"
Michelle Sullivan
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It’s the first time I have booked tickets though Skiddle fantastic service. I would definitely book my tickets again."
Pete Wilson
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"It works. Simple as. Paperless ticketing straight to your inbox. Phone scanned at venue and in you go."
Giovanna Swindells
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"So easy and quick to use will Def use again"
Mr Daniel Millhouse
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Nice and quick and tickets instant always the go to place πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ½"
Yes Daniel, good stuff! :)
Stuart Robert Almond
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy booking site, no problems whatsoever."
Looking good Stuart.

Glad to hear you found the booking straightforward and have a great time at the event next year!

Kind regards,
James
Richard Insall
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I bought tickets for a festival. Not sure what a booking fee is or what I get for paying it..."
Looking good Richard.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

A booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's also always displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Kind regards,
James
Nigel O Crooks
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to navigate and use. Thanks"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Skiddle is great for tickets keeps tickets safe in phone.very easy to use and fast action just love it lol β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ’ƒπŸ»"
Diane Fairclough
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy, fast and secure - I registered then got a reminder - TOP, thank you"
Neil Gilmour
"Quick easy to navigate"
Anthony Stewart
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"So easy to use, the whole thing was done in a couple of minutes! It was fabulous, thanks very much."
Brianne Brewster
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"My experience with skiddle was fantastic ! It was very fast and easy. There was no waiting for the page to load no annoying adverts, just quick and simple. If only all ticket sellers could be this simple then life would be far mor easy !"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"They provided me with tickets to the rave."
Laylla Baker
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy to use and my tickets was ready within minutes"
Billy Weir
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"For a first time buyer using Skiddle to book Etickets, I found the instructions easy to follow. I was unsure at first about using Skiddle as I hadn't heard of them before, but I am very happy with their set up."
Krzysztof Kobylarz
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"because life is beautiful"
Trevor Wightman
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Expert service very easy to follow instructions"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to use. Good appπŸ‘"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The decorations for Halloween were amazing^^"
Alan Murray
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy to complete the booking of tickets, quick and easy entry on arrival, absolutely brilliant performance me and my son thouroughly enjoyed it and I would highly recommend it to anyone, will definitely be going back again"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I’m in love with Skiddle because it rhymes with skidaddle"
Leah Angumbwike Harkins
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy and fast to follow"
Karl Campbell
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Hi I've bought tickets previously and no problems but my last tickets for south west festival in Bristol but the thing is I felt sick that day and never went to the festival was hoping that you might be able to give me a couple free tickets to a garage nation rave/festival this year or even next year 2018 Thanks Karl Campbell"
Hi Karl thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well and unfortunately tickets can only be refunded if the event is cancelled or postponed. There's nothing worse than not being 100% for a gig or festival so we do offer refund protection which covers you if you're unable to make it due to unforeseen illnesses. Alternatively, you can always pass on any unwanted tickets to avoid losing out on any money spent. Lastly, we don't have the ability to provide complimentary tickets on behalf of the promoter but you can always contact them directly to see if there's anything they can offer you. I hope that this helps and thanks for using Skiddle! Kind Regards Ella
ANDREW PRIEST
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Hi...! Well... being 'Autistic'.. the lay out of things, to get to 'completed tasks'.. can be 'daunting' if not down right 'impossible' to my lot...(Autistic...) However, your 'easy access' was 'EXCELLENT'... All I need now... is some one to 'print my tickets'.... AS.. My phone is a Nokia 5140i.. and doesn't do 'apps'... X (I keep the Nokia, as... well...loads of reasons,,, X )"
Hi Andrew. Thanks for your review and kind comments. I've now printed your tickets out and have put them in the post for you. Please keep an eye out for them to arrive over the next couple of days. I hope you enjoy the event and thanks for using Skiddle! Ella
Lynn Junor
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy booking and great customer service when you are easily confused ????????????. Thanks!"
Drew Wishart
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Fast and easy ????????????????????"
skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 8,015 reviews