skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"First time I've used Skiddle. It was easy and intuitive and the app is a great way to store your tickets instead of having to print them. 😊"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to purchase ticket, download app and keep until you need it. Would use again."
"Skiddle is great! ;)"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick, easy and hassle free. Only took a couple of minutes to complete order"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"excellent website quick and easy"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very quick and easy process. Downloaded the app so I now the tickets ready to go."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use website - no issues at all."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Skiddle is a fast easy online website to Order your tickets"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy and quick, definitely recommend and will use again!"
"Easy to use got a confirmation and printed off my tickets simple"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I’ve been impressed by the improvements to SKIDDLE’s ticket purchasing online, especially being able to save my etickets to my-passes on my iPhone. The ease of use is fantastic but the only thing I would like to see more of is loyalty points for more regular users which can be used towards ticket purchases"
Hello Shaun,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

It is lovely to hear your thoughts on the apple wallet feature, we love using it too! We find this is most convenient as it stores all your tickets in one place.

We are always striving to improve the booking and accessing process so any feedback is welcome.

We currently offer a reps scheme for events in terms of loyalty which you can find further information about here - help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002209591

However, this is definitely something that we could look into featuring in the future!

I hope that this helps.

Kind regards,
Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easily and quickly found and paid for tickets"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use,will book tickets in the future."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Quick and easy with good prices trusted site"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Gave me all the information I needed, line up, times, last entry, hotels near by, and also times and distance directions! Easy to scan on entry."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"So quick and easy, just what you want"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very easy to use and straightforward!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"app is very easy to use, and it's very easy to purchase tickets. I'm just a bit confused about the e-ticket for my latest purchase, as it won't let me add it to my apple wallet like previous tickets I've bought...?"
Hello Ruby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you to discuss your query further but unfortunately, reached your voicemail.

We are aware of a technical issue where customers cannot add their tickets to apple wallet. This is currently being looked into with Apple by our development team.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. However, you can still access your tickets on the app, via your ticket collection email or on your order history www.skiddle.com/orders

If you're worried about not having any WIFI or service then not to worry as for all Android and Apple app users, your tickets will be available in your 'My Tickets' area even when you're offline.

If you wish to send your tickets to someone else, please check out the following FAQ.

I hope that this information helps!

Kind regards,

Abbie
"So easy and quick"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very smooth and easy ticket booking experience. I like that you can check out as a guest without registering. Have used skiddle for years - lots of memorable shows booked through it - and will continue to use it because it is great!"
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,953 reviews