skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skiddle 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Andrew Burke
skiddle 5 star review on 28th January 2020
ALAN RAYMOND BIRKBECK
Quick and easy
Hassle free concert ticket buying
Bit hard to navigate but overall it was good
Hello Anonymous.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are striving for a seamless ticket buying experience.n Anything at all you think of that could turn your 4 star into a 5 star review, we would love to hear it!

Kind regards
Shelby
very quick and easy to do.
First time I ran out of time but easily completed the booking the second time.Also pleased to receive an E-mail from Skiddle stating that the event I bought a ticket for has been cancelled but that I need not do anything as a full refund will be credited to my account
Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm glad to see that you got your tickets the second time! We usually find that registering an account before placing an order saves time as this prefills the majority of the information requested.

The time limit is set when placing an order as this makes the booking process fair to all our customers especially during the time of a popular event on-sale.

I'm also happy to see that you have now been processed with a full refund on your order!

I hope that the information I have provided helps but please don't hesitate to give me a shout for anything else.

Abbie
I found it easy to order the tickets bit pricey to pay booking fer for each ticket.
Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm happy to hear that you found using Skiddle to purchase tickets easy!

To clarify, the booking fee is charged simply because we pass the face value of your ticket on to the event organiser.

It is added per ticket and calculated as a percentage of the face value. The booking fee is the margin that Skiddle apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as website development, customer services and secure server costs.

We do understand that you would like to pay as little as possible for your tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum!

You can find further information as to why you are charged a booking fee by heading to the following helpful article - help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077452

I hope that this can help to clarify!

simple straightforward
Easy to use - no issues
It was quick, easy and proficient however it could do with the finer details of the date when purchasing, or a summary of the ticket your buying as I had to go back and check these details.
Hello,

Thank you for providing your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to check the details of your purchase again.

You’ll always be displayed with a summary & details of the booking on the checkout page & within the email receipt so you can double-check your booking is correct.

However, we’re always looking for ways in which to make the buying process better so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any ideas you have

Easy to do
Great and easy service
I found it very easy to book tickets through Skiddle and liked the fact that I could log in using either the Skiddle account log in, or Facebook. I have ordered through Skiddle before, but it was a few years ago and I couldn't remember my password. The only thing I'd say that wasn't there, was the option to pay through PayPal, which would've made ordering even easier
Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm happy to hear you found purchasing through Skiddle very easy!

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and unfortunately, this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transaction should your event be cancelled/postponed.

It is our endeavour to make purchasing your tickets without PayPal just as simple and secure as possible which is why we will only ask for the minimum amount of information required by the event organisers to process your ticket order.

It might also be worth knowing that we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay which can be used in one click on the Skiddle app!

I hope that this helps to clarify!

Abbie
Hassle free ticket purchasing & cheaper than other companies!
Nice and easy to use
Simple and straightforward
No messing about
Good service .
This was quite an easy transaction, and I was able to both print out and use my phone for tickets without the need to download an app. Thanks
Hello Katherine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a quick call to offer some further guidance but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

You don't need to download the app to view your ticket(s), you can always download just the PDF version of your ticket and save them onto your phone. We just find that having the app keeps all your tickets in one place and its easier to access.

Simply head to skiddle.com/orders to access your Rapidscan tickets!

Hope this helps in some way and hope you enjoy the event this weekend!

Courtney
Gd very gd
After a mistake purchasing the wrong tickets and complaining this company did eventually give me a full refund which was the perfect response. It’s a shame I had to complain to get it but we are all happy in the end . Thank you skiffle customer services.
Hello Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear of your experience.

I am keen to get your query resolved, however, the contact number on your order is invalid.

I've just sent an email requesting your best contact. Once I have this, I should be able to advise further.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime.

Leona
pretty straight forward didn't like that we had to pay for using your app but the cost was lo so i think its ok to charge a bit for the research that went into it other than that good anything to stop people with excess money buying up large amounts of tickets just to sell for more money and true fans miss out or have to pay over the odds
Hello David
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm happy to hear you found your experience purchasing through the Skiddle app straightforward.

To clarify, the only additional fee's that are charged are the booking fee and the delivery/processing fee.

The booking fee is charged simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser. This covers overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs and profit.

It's funny you should say! Our mission statement is ''On your side since 2001, because we believe true fans deserve a fairer and smarter way to discover music events they love''

For further information, you may head to the following link - https://www.skiddle.com/basket/fees.php?1=1&rs=1

I hope that this helps to clarify!

Max