skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Telephone
"Easy to book"
Hello there

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to let me know if there were any specific issues with your booking experience. We're always striving to improve the service we provide so we'd love to hear your thoughts on what we can do to turn your 4-star review into a 5-star one!

If you respond with your contact details, I am more than happy to discuss this further with you :)

Courtney
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was good to be able to book a place to see my chosen concert, unfortunately I dont have a modern phone, so am unable to app or use my phone for entry to my concert which is a bit disconcerting. Perhaps you can advise me? The service you provide in the modern world is excellent. Mary Hayes-Relph"
Hi Mary,

Thank you for leaving your review and it was good to speak to you on the phone.

As mentioned earlier, either I or one of my colleagues will give you a call tomorrow morning to offer some guidance on how to access your tickets.

HI Mary

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but unfortunately, I was unsuccessful reaching you.

I'll send you an email with your tickets attached, so you can easily print your PDF and instructions on how to access your tickets in the future!

I hope this helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Definatly impressed me ... really glad such a reliable service is availible , safe, quick easy n less hasstle than years gone by ... really glad to have u as a service xx"
Hi Corey-Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated!

I'm very happy to hear that you're impressed and thrilled to have you as a customer.

I hope you have a great time at the event and thanks for using Skiddle.

Kind regards
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Had a little trouble trying to open an account but other than that all went well and quickly"
Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Great to speak to you earlier! Glad to see that you're sorted and as mentioned please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with in the future!

Kind regards
Shelby Johnson
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"very efficient and easy way of booking, I love that it suggests artists or events that you may like."

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

Please, can you let me know if there is anything we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Great, easy to use ticket outlet. App works well."

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"More flyers and details of event"
Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and it was good to speak to you earlier.

Again, please send over the conflicting information on the flyers and I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"My first experience of Skiddle. Straightforward to use."

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"How will I get mytickets? You have acknowledged myorder and asked for comments -thanks"
Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I have just tried to call you but reached your voicemail.

Your tickets have been sent to you via email, and can be accessed from your order confirmation which contains full ticket download instructions

RapidScan tickets are designed to allow fast entry and you're now not required to print off your ticket as you can download it to your smartphone.

(Please note: if this isn't possible/you've run out of data/not fussed about saving the planet/just want a good old fashioned paper ticket then you CAN still print it out from the link contained within the collection email)

Alternatively, you can download our app (available on iPhone and Android) and display your ticket on your phone.

I hope this information helps

Thanks,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Overall very pleased, had a slight issue with bank authentication page, just got white screen and nothing happened. Came all the way out and checked emails and account and nothing seemed to have gone through. Went through process again and everything was fine second time. Could easily have been a connection problem with me. Generally though found the service very usable with my phone"
Hey Stephen,

Thanks for your review, the positive feedback is very much appreciated!

We have updated our original reply so that it's more informative which I hope you find useful.

Sorry to hear you had issues the first time around but I'm glad to hear you managed to complete the order.

As you had stated, there may have been a connection problem when you first tried to make the purchase.

We always advise making sure you have adequate Wifi/3G/4G connection. If you have and are still experiencing issues at the verification stage then this may be an issue with your bank and it's best to try completing the transaction again after a little while. This isn't something we have control over so if the problem does persist then you can speak to your bank provider for further advice.

That said, it's always clear when your order has completed as you'll be shown a confirmation screen, be given an order reference number, you'll receive a ticket link via email and the funds will be earmarked on your account.

I hope that this helps for future purchases and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"This was my first time I purchased a ticket through skiddle it was pretty easy to do it and also it was a bit of a luck that there were some tickets left but it was weird that it jumped straight on the second release."
Hi Viky

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

For popular events like this, we can never guarantee the availability of tickets as they're always sold on a first come first served basis and we do pride ourselves that we only sell to real fans- not touts.

When you originally made the order, the early bird tickets were either completely sold out, or the full allocation of tickets was already in other customer's baskets. This explains why 2nd release tickets were the only tickets available for purchase at that moment in time.

I hope this information helps clarify the matter and I hope you have a great time at the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and professional"

Thanks for your review, the feedback it's very much appreciated!

If you have any comments or ideas that would get us to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know!

"Really easy process"
Hi Troy,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and secure"
Hi Elaine,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"After ordering 2 tickets from skiddle I was horrified to find out they were in digital form,I have no internet access & need to go on somebody`s computer to write this.Dont know what happens next.."

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

RapidScan tickets are designed to allow fast entry and you're now not required to print off your ticket as you can download it to your smartphone via your ticket collection email.

You can also forward the email containing the link to your tickets to a friend or family member to print out on your behalf.

I hope that this helps!

"Easy to book with"

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Is there anything we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"The transaction I had was problem free, and I got a prompt e-mail with PDF. and link to download the skiddle app. However, I prefer a printed ticket through the post that I can keep as a souvenir."
Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review. I am sorry to see that it is not 5 star!

Take a look at this review on how to print your ticket. I know it's not exactly the same but you can keep it as a memento.

I hope this helps.

Courtney.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"The process was simple and quick and I had my tickets within 5 minutes of paying for them. The booking fees came to almost £78 which on an order of £1,000 is exorbitant. However, I'd rather give my money to Skiddle than one of the big rip off agencies or re-sale site"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at a percentage of the entire order value, (as it costs us more to process larger orders) so the total cost of booking fees applied would be equivalent whether these were charged per order or per ticket.

If you ever want to know what the booking fees cover, you can find this information on the event listing before committing to the transaction.

Please rest assured that the 50p Rapid Scan delivery fee covers the cost of delivering your tickets directly to your inbox, and we do not charge customers to use their debit/credit cards on our site.

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be, so we do our absolute best to keep them to a minimum.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Simple, user friendly process"
Hi there,

Thanks for your review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

"Easy to order."
Hi Kev,

Thanks for your review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,677 reviews