skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Telephone
"Simply & Easy."
Hey Darren!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of the service you have received

Is there anything, in particular, you would like to suggest that could make them 4 stars into 5 next time?

Please let us know, we love new ideas

Thanks,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"EASY TOBOOK BUT STILL NOT RECIEVED CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING VIA EMAIL"
Hello Adele,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

I have just tried to give you a quick call to double check the email address on the order but unfortunately reached your voicemail

I have resent the email confirmation to the email address for you.

If you still haven't received this (don't forget to check your Junk too) then please do give us a call on 03333 01 01 01 and we can easily get this sorted for you.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to use and hassle free"
Hello Rachel!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

If there is anything you can think of that we can do to turn your 4 star review into a 5-star review, please do let me know!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to use website. Clear pricing. E-tickets drop into the wallet unlike some other sellers"
Hello there!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Please, can you make me aware of anything you think that we could do to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one next time?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Super quick ticket purchasing ! Easy to use too 🤗 thanks Skiddle"
Hello there!

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please, can you let me know if there is anything you think that we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

"Easy service to use"
Hello Steven,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to use for ordering and easy to get electronic or PDF tickets."
Hello Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please, can you make me aware of anything you think that we could do to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"So quick and easy to order tickets !!!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Downloading my ticket was a bit unclear - I was told I needed a password and entered my email address but then was able to do it with my card’s last digits."

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Sorry to hear that you had difficulty with our app.

If you are still wanting to use the app please follow the steps below:

To view your tickets within the app, please check your inbox for your collection email (which I've just resent to you) and click 'use the Skiddle app'

From here you'll automatically be logged into the app and your tickets will appear in the 'My tickets' section.

If you can think of anything else that we could do to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one, please do let us know.

Kind regards
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was easy to book tickets"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please do let me know what we can do to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

"Easy to book"

"Verified .."

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy. Customer friendly."
Hi Kate,

Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very easy to get what I wanted"
Hi Mark

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please, can you let me know if you think there is anything we could do specifically that we could consider that would ultimately turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one next time you use Skiddle?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to follow No issues"
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm glad you found the booking process easy with no issues!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"A good service makes it all easy to book tickets"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm glad you found the booking process easy!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"It was easy to book, but after I had then came up with the offer of four tickets for the price of three, I had booked four"
Hi Tina,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I have just tried to give you a call but sadly reached your voicemail.

As Skiddle is a self-service platform, the event organisers determine the ticket prices/types and as such, they are subject to change.

Unfortunately, we are unable to issue any refunds if a cheaper ticket type is on sale.

I hope that this clarifies the matter and please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss further.

"Very quick and easy"
Hi Alicia,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Please, can you let me know if you think there is anything we could do specifically that we could consider that would ultimately turn your three-star booking experience into a five-star one next time you use Skiddle?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very quick and easy to order"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but have reached your voicemail.

Please, can you let me know if there is anything we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found that the purchase of my tickets for an event was dealt with in a timely and professional manner by this company, and would recommend anybody wishing to purchase tickets for future events to use this service."
Hi Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and for using Skiddle!

I just tried to give you a call on this but have reached your voicemail.

Thank you in advance!