skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to navigate and use. Thanks"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"it does what all the others do..."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Plenty of events to choose from covering all genres. Easy to browse and pay. Go to your event, show your printed ticket (or use the phone app) and party!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"a very straightforward and easy process, with my tickets received via e:mail minutes after my purchase"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"So easy to use. No moving back and forward to different pages that you sometime get. You then print off your tickets and don't have to wait for them to come by post"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"When I purchased the tickets, it was unclear where the venue was. As I had typed the location into google, that is where I assumed the event was but when I had purchased the tickets, and only then, it told me the event was in another location over two hours away and I was therefore ubable to go. No refund option. Very disappointed."
Hi Shannon

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

We do aim to make the event information as clear as possible to avoid any mistakes on the checkout page, before committing to the transaction.

Please be aware that the venue information is always stated on the Skiddle website for you to check before purchasing, and unfortuantely we can't take responsibility for the information you entered on Google, before reaching our site.

I am keen to make this right for you so I've contacted the event organiser to see if there is anything they can offer as a solution and I'll be back in touch as soon as I'm in receipt of their response.

I hope this information helps.

Kind Regards
Corinne
"Quick and easy to use"
"Very happy"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Really easy and the barcode tickets arrived immediately ..it's always a worry when you're waiting for tickets that sometimes don't turn up I'm happy with this set up"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"The refund deposit in case of cancellation was helpful"
"Easy to use service.x"
"Easy to use website"
"Easy to use website"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to book tickets and a clear price displayed from the start"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy process and even able get rapid scan tickets"
"Ease of use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was quick and easy to buy my ticket"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Apple pay on the app was very convenient and the follow up service online was great, ironing out a hiccup, Corinne was great."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Not very good ordering on phone but skiddle was easy for me to get tickets I wanted"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Simple fast No crazy booking charges Good options for obtaining tickets but especially not having to wait for the post"
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,499 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access