skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skiddle 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Andrew Burke
skiddle 5 star review on 28th January 2020
ALAN RAYMOND BIRKBECK
More Photos & Videos
Yet again the presale cheapest tier if tickets not available at 9am. Only the 2nd tier. This is the 6th time this has happened to me and I've asked loads people and they say the same. When you email skudfke they try to make out that the tickets are in high demand. No way can every top tier ticket have sold out by 9.01 which was the time I was thru.
Hello There,

Thank you for leaving your review and I'm sorry to hear that you missed the Tier 1 tickets.

Please be aware that Skiddle is a self-service platform and the event organisers determine the ticket pricing structure themselves.

Due to the high demand for this event, there was a large number people logged into Skiddle at this time trying to access a limited number of Pre-Sale tickets, and the Tier 1 tickets sold out very quickly.

We also allocate tickets on a first come first served basis to ensure that everyone has the fairest chance of getting them. As such, this is something that we, unfortunately, don’t have control over, but however, I'm glad to see that you were able to book your tickets to the event.

Leona
Reserved tickets for swidish house mafia for the price of 65€, paid in advance 5€ and the rest needed to pay on the spot came to pay and pickup the tickets and they say to me - new price 200€!!! what a scam!!!!
Hello Dimitry,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

As such, ticket prices are subject to change as stated in the event listing.

'The full price agreed at the time of purchase is not guaranteed and may be subject to change. In this case, you will be asked to pay the new price when collecting your tickets in an outlet. Exceptions may apply and in some circumstances where you will be given the option of cancelling your tickets.'

Please can you submit a request via the following link and provide me with your order reference number so that I can take a look into your query further?

Thank you in advance!

Abbie
Did not provide any detail about VIP ticket other than cost. Unable to communicate with Skiddle about what the VIP ticket conditions were. Happy to take money though. Venue worker states badly done Skiddle!
Hello James,

Thank you for leaving your review and I'm sorry to hear that there were no details provided for the VIP tickets you'd purchased.

Please be aware that we operate a self-service platform for organisers to list and sell tickets to their events and the information on Skiddle is added by the promoter.

We try to encourage as much detail as possible is provided and I have now requested the VIP information to be added so please keep an eye out for updates.

Abbie
I still haven’t received my tickets for this weekend
Hello Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you but reached your voicemail so I have resent your ticket collection email to the address we have linked to your order. Please check your email inbox and junk folder, just in case it's been received there.

If it still isn't showing then please don't hesitate to give us a call on 03333 010101. It's also worth noting that your ticket link can be resent at any time by heading to skiddle.com/orders

For further information, you can also head to the following FAQ - help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852

I hope that this helps and that you have a fab time at the event!

Abbie
Bought tickets for a gig from a girl who changed the name on the tickets and Skiddle emailed them across to me. Only for her to go an change her mind and was able to log back in after the sale went through to change the tickets back in her name. You need to get this sorted. Thankfully the girl was honest and refunded me, but what’s to say she didn’t, I would be none the wiser and out of pocket. Skiddle need to get something in place where this is not possible once sale has went through.
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

When passing tickets on privately, we offer a free name change service as long as the list for the event is still open.

As part of this service, the original order holder can provide the recipient's email address and opt to transfer the ownership of the order to their Skiddle account (if they have one). This will also generate completely new unique barcodes so that the new owner has complete confidence that they are the only person with access to the tickets.

With regards to payment for tickets that are being passed on, this is down to to the original order holder and the recipient as it isn't something we get involved with.

You can find more information about updating the details on an order here https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005076632

Max
Restaurant shown to be close to a venue was much further than expected. Have to phone restaurant directly to cancel
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a review.

I'm sorry to hear you needed to cancel your reservation.

We operate as a self-service platform so the venue has likely been listed by the event organiser. We also take the restaurant locations directly from Google maps.

So that we can get this looked into & rectified, I'd ask that you please raise a support request via the link below. Please include your booking details, the name of the restaurant and the venue you're referring to.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks
Max
No communication or tickets!
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear this.

I've just spoken to your wife who advises you've now got access to your tickets via the app. Excellent news!

It's also worth knowing, for future purchases, that your ticket collection email can be resent, at any time, by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

I hope you enjoy the event.

Kind Regards
Jasmine
Not impressed by the surcharges
I’ve bought some tickets ad immediately realised that I’m not goin to be able to attend. I bought “refund protection” which is basically useless.
Skiddle are saying that I should try selling them privately etc.
Really not happy with them
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for leaving the time to write your review.

By purchasing refund protection, you are entitled to a refund subject to our T&C's (unexpected circumstances and illness).

As with all insurance policies, a claim needs to be evidenced with relevant documentation in order for it to be successful.

We best advise passing your ticket on privately if you can no longer attend, as refunds can only be offered by Skiddle if the event is cancelled or postponed as agreed upon purchase.

When you do find someone to take the unwanted ticket off your hands then head to www.skiddle.com\orders to update the details.

Thanks again,
Georgia
-------------------
Hi,

Thanks for your review.

At Skiddle we are always striving to improve our customer's experience, so I'm very keen to find out the source of your dissatisfaction.

I tried to call you and left a voice mail, please do get in touch so we can improve our service.

Thanks in advance
Max
We have not all got iPhones or printers, unlikely at moment we will even get into an event we have paid for.
Hello Judith,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It was lovely to speak to you earlier and I'm glad you have managed to sort the issue.

Please let me know if you have any further queries that I can assist with and thank you for using Skiddle!

Abbie
Purchased an event ticket from Skiddle. I fell ill on the morning of the event, and hoped that paying extra for Skiddle Refund Protection would allow me to get a refund if my condition worsened over the day. I hadn't realised that Skiddle were able to judge the seriousness of an illness, and dispute a customer based on the lack of a doctor's note. I have the original un-used ticket with the receipt, I feel this should have be enough to receive a refund.
Hello Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please be aware that your Ticket Refund Protection claim is handled by a third party insurer and not Skiddle.

So that I can look into your query further, please can you provide me with your order reference number (which begins with an '18' or '19')?

Thanks in advance!

Abbie
Had to contact your office to try to locate the venue as you put Army Music I needed to put CAMUS 25Gala Concert Not the best site
Hello Mr Pratt,

I'm very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our service.

Please be aware that we rely on the promoter to provide us with accurate and up to date information as we are a self-service platform.

I'm glad to hear we were able to solve your query over the phone.

Thanks
Max
Obtained tickets then was told 9 hours later that Please be aware that these were placed on skiddle.com by an unauthorised seller and to try and get tickets again, by this point they were sold out. Won’t be using Skiddle again.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I sincerely apologise that this has happened.

An unauthorised seller had added tickets on a separate event listing to the genuine one as they thought Skiddle was a third-party ticket outlet.

Rest assured we do have moderation in place for unauthorised sellers, in this case, there had been human error.

This seller has now been banned and the event has been suspended.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

If you would like me to give you a call to discuss this further please let me know

Courtney
I have made a payment for a ticket and the money has been taken twice. I did not purchase two tickets and only one ticket was sent. I have tried to email to get a refund. But the email they have on there website is invalid. Very poor service and will not be purchasing a ticket from skiddle again.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

It was good speaking to you today, I'm glad we got your query sorted.

If you have any queries in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Max
The web site won't accept card details - typing in box doesn't register. Schoolboy error.
Hey Richard, If you're having issues entering your card details, you may wish to check if you have any Anti Virus or Anti Malware that can sometimes incorrectly block the entering of information on websites. There's been known issues in the past on many websites with Kaspersky for example. We have 1000s of customers buying tickets every day, so are confident our systems are working properly, but we're happy to help you if you get in touch, 03333 010101.
Have not got my tickets
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Your tickets are waiting for you in your order history: www.skiddle.com/orders

You can then save them onto your phone or classically print them off.

Hope that next time we can turn that 1-star into 5! :)

Courtney
Still charging the dodgy booking fee.
No delivery fee? Its an e ticket...more disingenuousness.
Dont offer paypal. Why? All reputable companies do...it gives customer extra cover and means they dont need to find card to make purchase.
Hi Pookie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I have requested a few more details from yourself so I will be able to locate your order.

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and unfortunately this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transaction should your event be cancelled/postponed.

It is our endeavour to make purchasing your tickets without PayPal just as simple and secure as possible which is why we will only ask for the minimum amount of information required by the event organisers to process your ticket order.

It might also be worth knowing that we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay which is safe (and easy) to use when purchasing any future tickets!

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you’d like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets. As such, we do our best to keep our fees to a minimum and comparable with other ticket agents where possible.

We also offer top notch customer service which we believe is worth that little bit extra!

Thanks again for your custom and I hope you continue to use Skiddle for your future event discovery needs.

Kind Regards,
Georgia
Booked 2 tickets, paid one, got one...:(
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I have just tried to give you a call on this matter but sadly reached your voicemail.

Please reply back to the email I have sent you so that I can take a further look into your query.

Thanks in advance.

Abbie
I didn’t mean to buy this
Hello There!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

I have tried to give you a call from the details on your order but didn't manage to get through

I will send an email over to you now so we can try to resolve you're the issue and hopefully turn that one star into a big whopping 5* next time!

skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,417 reviews