skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Telephone
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"My name is spelt wrongly: Your website doesn't recognises the "character" é or É We are now in the 21st Century and surely this must not be an issue. My name is Morné (pronounced Mornay) and not "Morné" Please rectify accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact me: gerber.mj@gmail.com or mobile: 07789626366 (UK)"
Hi Morné,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review & I apologise for your dissatisfaction.

This bug has now been reported to the development team to be resolved.

Please use the following link to update your name once this has been resolved - www.skiddle.com/members/editprofile/

Please drop us an email here - skiddle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to check up on whether your issue has been rectified.

Thanks again and kind regards
Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I tried to purchase two tickets for an event for the page to say that the tickets may have been sold and apologies, I tried again and second time was a success , but Skiddle has taken payment twice?"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Was not told about restrictions to get into the place, had steel capped toe boots as my standard trainers so couldn’t get in. Terrible. Want refund."
Hi Michael,

Thanks for leaving your review.

I'm currently looking into this further for you with event organisers and will be back in touch with you in due course.

Your continued patience whilst I'm doing so is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be more than happy to help where possible.

James
"It's to much messing about ordering tickets to this and go to that and still had a text from my last perchase Bigfoot tickets ..."
Hi Martin

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We do aim to make purchasing tickets as simple and user-friendly as possible, so I am very sorry to hear that you found ordering your tickets difficult. If you have any comments, how to improve our service, please feel free to send them our way- we're always looking to improve!

If you believe that you're receiving unsolicited text messages, please do just let us know by sending us an email to help@skiddle.com and we can investigate this further with the event promoters.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Still haven’t received my ticket ?"
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Your collection email, which contains full ticket download instructions, is automatically sent to you at the address provided to us upon purchase of your order.

This confirmation email has been resent for you now and should appear in your inbox momentarily. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folders and if the email doesn't appear please don't hesitate to let me know an alternative address and I'll be more than happy to resend it to you.

It's also worth noting that your ticket collection email can be resent to yourself at any time by heading to your order history page - www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this helps and If there's anything else that I can assist with in the meantime please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Useless I’ve just tried to log in again to purchases tickets for a new Day festival Put in the email you sent my last purchase to and it tells me there is no account with this email! How can I trust this site?"
Hi Shaun

Thanks for getting in touch with Skiddle.

So that I can get your query resolved, please can you provide me with your order reference number (which begins with a '17' or '18') along with the following information for security?

The last 4 digits of the payment card number
1st line of your address and postcode
Contact telephone number

Once I've got this information I'll be able to help no problem!

Shelby
"Website went down Took for four tickets ! Communication rubbish no real people to deal with."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"i have been unable to print my ticket"
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As you have purchased RapidScan eTickets, you have the option to either print them out, show them within the Skiddle App, or download and save each PDF to your phone.

To print your tickets please access your original collection email, scroll down towards 'Get Your Ticket' and select into the link below stating to 'print a PDF of your ticket'.

More information about printing your ticket order can be found in our HelpDesk via the following link below :

I hope this information helps and If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks,

Emiley
"Was extremely disappointed to find that I couldn’t refund two tickets worth £50 ..that I had brought through my friends card ....when I found out I had won two free tickets ...so technically I didn’t win at all ...very very sad 😢"
Hi Rebecca

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, Skiddle can only issue a refund if the event itself has been cancelled/postponed or changed venues, I'm afraid.

On the bright side, you now have additional tickets so you can take along more friends, or pass the tickets on privately.

To do this, all you need to do is head to www.skiddle.com/orders to amend the order details, also resend the confirmation receipt to the new recipient.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very simple and straight forward via the Skiddle App"
Hi Jayne

Thanks for leaving your review.

I'm glad to hear that you found that the app was simple and straight-forward to use, as it's our endeavor to make all customer's ticket buying experience as seamless as possible.

If you have any other feedback that will help get us to a 5 star review, please don't hesitate to let a member of the Customer Care team know by heading to www.skiddle.com/help or by calling us on 03333 01 01 01!

Thanks again for using Skiddle,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tickets for event not received"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

You can always resend your ticket confirmation from skiddle.com/orders.

Failing that, if you get in touch with one of our customer care team we'll be able to make sure you have them in time for your event.

You can do that using a number of avenues here: https://www.skiddle.com/contact/

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

James
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I thought penalties for paying by credit card had been outlawed by legislation? Maybe Skiddle has a special exemption? Money grabbing Skiddle not only charges a £2.50 booking fee but also another £1.00 "handling charge"!!! What the heck is that about??? Grrrrr........ Didn't I do do all the booking work??? YOU OWE ME."

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

A booking fee is added per ticket which is calculated as a percentage of the face value ticket cost. This fee is applied in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service, including overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, customer services, administration, website development and secure server cost.

I believe this handling fee you are referring too is our Rapidscan delivery fee which is different to the booking fee and this is the margin takes to cover securely generating the uniquely barcoded ticket(s) straight to your email!

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be and do our absolute best to keep them competitive.

If you need some further information please follow this link - https://www.skiddle.com/basket/fees.php?1=1&rs=1

Kind regards, Shelby.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Still have not actually received my tickets."
Hi Max Drake,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

Your collection email, containing full ticket download instructions, is automatically sent to you at the address provided to us upon completion of your purchase.

I've resent this confirmation to you now and your tickets will be available to access and download shortly your email account.

If required, you can also request to resend your confirmation to yourself (or to an alternate address if you wish) anytime by accessing your order history > www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope that this now resolves any issues you were experiencing.

If, however, you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 03333 01 01 01.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"When I purchased the tickets, it was unclear where the venue was. As I had typed the location into google, that is where I assumed the event was but when I had purchased the tickets, and only then, it told me the event was in another location over two hours away and I was therefore ubable to go. No refund option. Very disappointed."
Hi Shannon

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

We do aim to make the event information as clear as possible to avoid any mistakes on the checkout page, before committing to the transaction.

Please be aware that the venue information is always stated on the Skiddle website for you to check before purchasing, and unfortuantely we can't take responsibility for the information you entered on Google, before reaching our site.

I am keen to make this right for you so I've contacted the event organiser to see if there is anything they can offer as a solution and I'll be back in touch as soon as I'm in receipt of their response.

I hope this information helps.

Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before?
"I had a bad time at the venue only because the Artist didn’t up but obviously that’s not skiddles fault..."
Hi Fidel

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm very sorry to hear you experienced an issue with the event you attended as we take in good faith that they take place as advertised.

I've had a look at your order and can see that you were in touch with our Customer Care Team who were able to issue you with a full refund due to the last minute act cancellation.

Thanks
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"You didn't/haven't sent me a booking confirmation by email or even my tickets by email. this is really really stressful! although i can download my ticket from your site, not having it by email makes me worried it hasn't gone through. It said i would get a confirmation email, and now that i haven't it makes me wonder if there was a problem???"
Hi Laura S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Your confirmation is automatically sent to the email address provided to us upon purchase of your ticket order.

Additionally, you can request to resend your confirmation to yourself (or onto an alternate address if required) by heading to your order history at www.skiddle.com/orders

Your confirmation email,containing full ticket download instructions, has been resent to you now and will be available for you to access momentarily.

Please ensure to double check any junk / spam folders if your confirmation does not show in your inbox.

I hope this helps, and thank you again for booking with Skiddle.

Emiley.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I entered all my details correctley & was told wait few minutes to go threw & was getting a early bird ticket. Then to be told run out of time which wasn't the case. Then I go back into it & no early bird ones left anymore & now have to pay double."
Hi Kelly, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear this. Please be aware that tickets are sold on a first come first served basis and each transaction must be completed within a 10-minute window. This is primarily for security purposes and to ensure that everyone looking for tickets has a fair chance of being able to buy. From what you've described the issue sounds to be local to your device on this occasion. In particular, the connection may have dropped or the time had unfortunately run out. For future ticket purchases, I'd best advise making sure that you have strong wifi 3G\4G connection and you can also register for a Skiddle account which will pre-fill your information for you and save time. I hope that this information helps and please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Customer Care team if there's anything else you'd like to query. Kind Regards,Ella
"Not good so far!Nightmare logging in and no barcode."

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

When you make a purchase with Skiddle we will always send out a collection email; within this email, there is a handy link which automatically logs you into the app. If you would like to view your tickets within the app please check your inbox for your collection email and click 'use the Skiddle app'. Here your tickets will appear in the 'My tickets' section.

If you are struggling with any of this please do not hesitate to contact any of the customer care team either by phone on 03333 010101, by email at support@skiddle.com, via live chat at www.skiddle.com/contact/ (by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner) or by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.

Shelby.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Bought ticket easy, using Skiddle. Even downloaded the app. At venue the ticket would not scan. Gave my full name, but still lady could not find me in her records. Luckily she let me pass, but no thanks to skiddle."
Hi there, thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear this. If your ticket was displayed within the app then this should have scanned and if this isn't the case the door staff should have been able to manually check you off. I'm glad to hear you were able to enter the event and please don't hesitate to get in touch with more details of the issue and we can get this looked into further for you. Kind Regards Ella
"Lot of bots"
Hi there, thanks for your review. Please be aware that we only allow tickets to be purchased by real fans. We work hard to ensure that this happens and have also launched customer-focused services such as Re:Sell to help combat touts and ensure that you're charged a fair price for your event tickets. I hope that this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle! Kind Regards Ella
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,671 reviews