skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Super easy process, the waiting list option is great for when you have missed out on tickets the first time round. I’m happy"
"Easy to book and then print tickets"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It tuck a long time to get my tickets"
Hello there and thank you for taking the time to review your ticket buying experience.

I'm sorry to hear that it took a little longer than you'd have liked to make your purchase as we do strive to make this a seamless experience. You'll notice that there are very few steps involved and we've also integrated Apple\Android pay into the app for an even faster booking experience.

When booking, we always advise making sure that you have full wifi or 3G\4G connection to ensure that purchases complete quickly. This can often be the reason that the website or app runs slowly.

I hope that this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle!

Ella
"good quick service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found this very useful because I can just save my tickets to my wallet on my phone ! without taking the chance of loosing my ticket 😂🙄"
We've got your back! Lots of love, Skiddle x
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Live in London going to Sheffield for the weekend and want to party, Skiddle was so easy to use and having all the Nike signs # secure # to order my ticket for Paris night club; ready for the mix tape release."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to use , great service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"What can I say...easy, fast, efficient, user friendly, very informative etc👍"
Great stuff, Gillian :)
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy super fast and no fuss I will highly recommend to others"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Booking fees of £1.50 added to all 12 tickets, then a 50p card transaction cost?! Scandalous :-/"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at a percentage of the entire order value, (as it costs us more to process larger orders) so the total cost of booking fees applied would be equivalent whether these were charged per order or per ticket.

If you ever want to know what the booking fees cover, you can find this information on the event listing before committing to the transaction.

Please rest assured that the 50p Rapid Scan delivery fee covers the cost of delivering your tickets directly to your inbox, and we do not charge customers to use their debit/credit cards on our site.

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be, so we do our absolute best to keep them to a minimum.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to use site..booking fee too expensive imo"
Hi Mark

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that our booking fee is charged at a flat rate of 10% +25 of the face value of the ticket, which covers the cost of providing a secure ticketing service.

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be, so we do our absolute best to keep them competitive.

I hope this information helps and please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"When i first tried to get tickets it said it didn't go through but i still got charged, phoned the customer service and the girl on the line was extremely helpful on refunding my money"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and I'm sorry that you had difficulties booking your tickets.

However, it does make us very happy to know that our Customer Care Representative, Dannie, was able to help and issue you with a refund! She's a 💎

Thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Ordering tickets had no problems clear instructions to follow"
"Very quick and easy"
"Easy to understand"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Quick and easy, never had any problems,used Skiddle for the last 6 years"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We're very happy to have you as a loyal customer!

Maybe we'll see you on the dance floor soon?!

Thanks
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Excellent web site self explanatory"
"Easy to book."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Good and clear to read and go through - the timer had me worried tho as it was only 10 mins - maybe longe timelimit on the purchase?"
Thank you for leaving a review Alix!

I am glad to hear your first experience using Skiddle was straightforward.

We set a time limit when placing orders to make the ticket ordering process fair to all our customers, many events are very popular and sell out very quickly.

I hope this information is helpful

Thanks again,
Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"site pretty good , I found that when booking using a mobile time was a little short before time out , have all prepare"
Thank you for taking your time to leave this review Paul!

What I would recommend in these circumstances if you feel you are rushed when placing an order without a live Skiddle account, you can always visit https://www.skiddle.com/ and create a customer account before placing an order to ensure you have an active account.

There is a time limit set when placing orders to make the ticket ordering process fair to all our customers, many events are very popular and sell out very quickly.

Hope this helps