skiddle Reviews

Based on 12,320 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Dreadful booking system. Tries to make you download its app. If you choose not too it makes it complex and times you out in only six minutes and you have to start again.
Not great. Unclear instructions.
Purchase of the tickets was easy. Trying to log into the app afterwards proved impossible. Clearly this is a known issue as there's advice on what to do if the log in doesn't work, but none of it was helpful.
Had to telephone for assistance. Staff very very helpful
Good event, was very happy to be there and see my best hip hop star 🌟
Skiddle's website is easy to use and booking instructions and ticket information are clear to follow.
Really upset and angry at the fact that I have been charged for something that has now changed. It's unfair and misleading to sell tickets at a set price and then to amend the booking at a later date. Feel a bit ripped off to be honest and disappointed. Your 9.6 in terms and conditions need to be reviewed. Thanks
I was sent an email and text message with reserved tickets I could purchase for an event. I initially accessed the link through the text on my phone but wanted to complete the purchase on my PC where all my details are saved. I switched to the link on my email and was immediately blocked and told I could only access this once from the first link. I switched back to my phone and attempted to use the text link again but then received the same message blocking me so I couldn't purchase tickets. Why did they send two separate links if I could only use one? They couldn't answer because both text and email were no reply and their helpline closed 2 hours before they sent the links! So I was unable to buy the tickets! 0/5 stars.
Easy to use, clear layout
Very good service
Quick easy and straightforward to use
Very easy to buy the tickets, absolutely fab website
It was easy to do.
Found it easy to use,very straight forward
Great service
All went well.
Very easy to use, tickets appeared straight away and easy to access for use at venue. Great app!
Very good, easy to use and quick service
Very Easy to use 👌
Easy to access and book tickets
skiddle is rated 4.45 based on 12,320 reviews