skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
When do I get my ticket?
First time ordering through skiddle and I was amazed how easy, quick and efficient this service is.
Amazing booking system
Ordered a t shirt, received it today ,fast delivery , great communication, will deffonuse again
I purchased 2 VIP Tickets for Soul love on the pier and got no email after the transaction went through confirming my purchase ! Cannot call them and have had no response back from my emails communication to them! Now I’m worried as I have hotel booked for the long travel to This event and no tickets come through or code ! Nothing !!
Very easy to use, quick and simple
Very quick and easy to book. Impressed by range of events offered.
Effortless to book my tickets. Simple, fast and efficient!
Skiddle is helpless on refund. If there is a problem they straight blame the 3rd party. However Skiddle sent a confirmation of refund. There was no word in the confirmation email that Skiddle doesn`t take any responsibility of getting the refund. After a month turned out that I have to make a complaint at the organizer. This is not a customer friendly approach. Not recommended.
If my event has been cancelled through no fault of my own, why am I not entitled to a full refund? Why does there have to be a time limit on getting a full refund? Will not use this con company again. Beware, if your event is cancelled due to Covid, you won't get your money back unless you apply for a refund immediately.
Easy fast transaction
Excellent Service
Awesome service! really quick and easy to book tickets. payment options are great!
Very simple and quick to find and buy tickets that I wanted.
I expected to receive my tickets by email or on my phone almost straight away but haven't, as I have purchased these tickets for friends as well as myself I am not pleased and will not use you again, I would rather do it locally.
Easy to book tickets & always keeps us updated with what’s coming up
It was easy to use and it's very helpful excellent service
skiddle 5 star review on 14th July 2021
I just got an email rescheduling the event after I bought 4 tickets yesterday, I need more notice than 3 days before an event. It’s not good enough, I’d rather have my money back
I have purchased 2 ticket in the past week. For the first; it was annoying that the electronic ticket won't be available until the day before the event. Why? I find it extremely inconvenient. For the second: I did not get an e-mail to acknowledge the purchase. Could be better.
Buying tickets from Skiddle was a very simple, straightforward process, very much quicker and easier than many sites. Instantly acknowledged for confirmation it's all gone through too.
skiddle is rated 4.51 based on 10,547 reviews