skiddle Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to use and receipt swiftly received. I've not used them before so I was a bit worried if the site was okay. So far so good.m"
Leanne Kerr
Verified Buyer
"Very good,easy and quick to get my tickets"
"Nice,quick and easy"
"Nice and easy and quick."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Always like using skiddle, it is easy to use, you really cannot go wrong."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Found it very easy to book and quickly came though"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Down loading the app was easy and using it even easier"
"Good service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Simple to use and quick to complete."
"Very easy transaction"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to use. Would defly recommend to anyone else who wants to book tickets."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Excellent service, very clear instructions, easy to follow, couldn't be bettered"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Pretty straightforward to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I bought tickets for a festival. Not sure what a booking fee is or what I get for paying it..."
Looking good Richard.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

A booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's also always displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Kind regards,
James
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use but unfortunately missed out on my 1st choice of tickets ( time ran out) as it was continually saying that there was missing information on my payment card which there wasn't. I was able to order my second choice ( more expensive) tickets quickly without any problems. Information on site good."
Hi Linda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear you missed out on the early bird tickets.

If ever you are having troubles making a booking, our customer care team is always only a phone call away. You can catch us on 03333 010101, 8am-6pm weekdays and 10am-5pm Saturdays.

We can usually resolve your issues on the spot but sometimes may need to refer them up to our development team and are always happy to do this on your behalf.

Good to hear you still managed to get tickets and that you think there is sufficient information on the site.

I hope you have a great time at the event.

Kind regards,
James
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Never have a issue getting tickets Love the rapid scan and the fact I can get a pdf file too"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was short fast and easy to use. Felt like a safe checkout process which was beneficial. The festival I bought tickets for was cheap and the payment process gave me an option to buy ticket refund stuff if I wanted."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy to use."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy and straightforward process"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Still haven’t received my ticket ?"
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Your collection email, which contains full ticket download instructions, is automatically sent to you at the address provided to us upon purchase of your order.

This confirmation email has been resent for you now and should appear in your inbox momentarily. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folders and if the email doesn't appear please don't hesitate to let me know an alternative address and I'll be more than happy to resend it to you.

It's also worth noting that your ticket collection email can be resent to yourself at any time by heading to your order history page - www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this helps and If there's anything else that I can assist with in the meantime please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks,