skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
First time purchase. Simple straight forward transaction
Always fast and efficient
Very easy to use excellent
Always get what I need. Find dates and events straight alway. My tickets hits me phoen with in seconds.
Very clear and very good.
It was easy to get onto the website. It was easy to purchase the tickets and have a message sent to my phone by text. 10p for this is ok
I ordered a ticket and made a mistake. I attempted to get a refund, however, that option was not available to me. There should be a refund option, especially if you purchased tickets for the wrong event.
Hello Jamal

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I've just tried to give you a call to resolve this but I sadly reached your voicemail!

Firstly, I am very sorry to hear of your troubles purchasing on skiddle.

We work hard to ensure that the website and app are displayed clearly so that you book the correct tickets as intended.

Please be aware we do have an internal policy for genuine mistakes.

I have contacted your privately to request more information. If you could respond back to me at your earliest convenience as I'd really like resolve this for you.

I hope this helps!

King regards
Shelby
Booked the tickets without any hassle. They were then emailed to my account for printing off.
good website to ues. no problems ordering tickets
Easy to use and it worked!
I had a problem getting my tickets. One phone call sorted it out. Brilliant. Thank you
Definately the best place to buy tickets through -automatic refund if the event is cancelled and a really easy to use app
Problems with the system no confirm in email about tickets. Re-purchase the tickets again. Second time can’t get a refund.
Hello Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have previously tried to give you a call to resolve this but unfortunately, reached your voicemail.

Firstly, I am very sorry to hear about your issues purchasing!

If you are ever unsure if a transaction has completed, we advise checking your order history by heading to skiddle.com/orders and double-checking your online banking to see if the transaction is showing as 'pending'.

More information can be found here - https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003671098

I have contacted you via email to discuss the options that are available to you.

Remember, if you are having trouble purchasing you can always give our Care team a call and we will always be more than happy to help!

For our contact details and opening hours you can head www.skiddle.com/contact

I hope this has helped and that we can resolve this privately for you.

Kind regards
Shelby
over complicated app far too many options.
Hello Martin

Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase.

Here at Skiddle, we aim to make the ticket buying experience as seamless as possible for our customers. So I'm sorry to hear that you felt our app was complicated!

Feedback like this is very much appreciated and I'm keen to discuss this further if you'd like to give us a call.

Don't forget that our friendly Customer Care team are only at the other end of the phone should you need any assistance.

For our contact details and opening hours you can head www.skiddle.com/contact

I am happy to see that you were able to purchase on the website and I also hope you enjoyed the event!

Kind regards
So quick and easy!
Easy and reliable!
Brilliant
Very easy to use and do straight forward
Easy to book tickets. Great service. Sadly had 2 bookings cancelled this year due to Covid and the refunds were made almost immediately and with no hassle. No rip off fees either!
Very easy and quick to use !
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,600 reviews