skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Was very upset. I was sent the wrong ticket for an event. I booked for the 21-40 age group and I was given a ticket for 35-40. Very disappointed"
Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I appreciate you speaking with me about this over the phone.

I am sorry for any upset and confusion you may feel surrounding the incorrect ticket you received.

Here at Skiddle, we pride ourselves on ensuring our customer-first ethos is maintained around the clock, trying our best to rectify any purchasing mistakes as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Please be aware, if you have accidentally purchased the wrong ticket(s) or have mistakenly booked for the incorrect event/date, please get in touch as soon as possible with your order reference number(s) and we'll do our best to assist where we can.

Unfortunately, the male tickets for your desired age bracket are sold out. However, as I do want to help you further, I would be more than happy to chat about this on the phone and do my best for your situation.

Our office is open until 6pm this evening should you want to discuss this further - 03333 01 01 01.

"Excellent service"
"A great service"
"Everything was quick and easy to do."
"Great and easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I cannot stand for paying booking fees and other ridiculous chargers. I shouldn't have to pay no more than what the ticket price is. It is as simple as that really. I dislike these ticket companies, as they have a monopoly on the entire entertainment system. If I didn't have to buy these tickets from Skiddle, I probably wouldn't of and instead chosen a cheaper alternative."
Hello Owen,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.

I'm sorry you feel unhappy surrounding the subject of booking fees and other charges.

The booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's always clearly displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. They are charged simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser, which includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, website development and profit.

The only other additional fee that is applied is the delivery/processing fee which covers the delivery of your order, either using the Royal Mail network or via our alternative options such as eTickets or RapidScan tickets. This only charged per order.

If you would like to find out more information about this and why they are in place, head to our handy FAQ below.

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077452

Alternatively, if you would like to give me a call, id be more than happy to chat with you about this further on 033 33 01 01 01.

I hope that this helps to clarify.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I’ve resent the tickets twice but they still won’t send through my email"
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for providing your review.

I'm very sorry to hear you're struggling to access your tickets, as this is of great importance to us.

I have just tried to give you a call to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Your ticket collection email which contains full ticket download instructions has now been resent and will appear in your inbox. Please check your spam/junk folder as emails are sometimes received there. If the email doesn't appear then please provide me with an alternative address and I'll be more than happy to resend it to you.

Please be aware you are able to download your tickets by heading to skiddle.com/orders or by downloading our handy app to access them on your phone.

If you require any further assistance at all, please reach out to our friendly Customer Care team who will be on hand to help 03333010101.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The music was good but the performer could have been a little bit better"
"very easy website to use no messing about and the option to print tickets is brilliant"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy and straight forward but on a waiting list for more tickets and can’t find how any I’m down for ??"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Was very easy to order with you not complicated at all"
"Easy peasy, fast & speedy!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy and quick good website will be using again"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found it very easy to book the event on line . Security was impressive when entering your payment details . I look forward to booking future events ."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and good customer service support."
Hello Caitlin,

I appreciate you taking time to leave a review.

I’m so pleased you found our site easy to use and we LOVE hearing positive words surrounding our customer service facilities.

If there is anything we could do to bump your 4 star review up to a 5 star, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
"Great service!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Really good night absolutely packed up loads of dedicated clubbers happy days DJs was amazing too"
"Siddle is an excellent way to purchase tickets no hassle easy to use and instant tickets what more do you want, no waiting for tickets in the post hoping they turn up all instant"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to buy tickets, all the details are easy to find."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was Ver good, I loved it."
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,854 reviews