Ski An'Gel Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Ski An'Gel

How would you rate Ski An'Gel?

Paul Rayner
Verified Buyer
"Both my son and I needed to use one An’gel pad on our shins. Worked very well indeed. Would recommend to reduce shin irritation and abrasion from ski boots."
"Ski’d today for first time. No aches on legs ski angel great"
"Great product and very comfortable and affordable!"
Tony Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Still not received the items ordered and awaiting a response regarding my items ordered."
"Used throughout the week for skiing and have had no problems with the friction from the ski boots on-shins.Recommended to anyone to try them . Only downside is that they don’t stick so make sure you have tape"
"Really quick service and great price direct from ski an’gel. Can’t wait to try them."
"Over priced for why’ve they are. Nothing special. A soft shoe liner would have been cheaper and more effective. Also very slow delivery. Would not recommend."
Isabel Smart
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Arrived next day. Great service."
Sonya Martin
Verified Buyer
"Hi I haven’t had a chance to use the ski angel pads yet as we don’t go skiing until March but having tried them on with my boots I can already predict they will make a difference to my skiing comfort im expecting great things ⛷⛷⛷"
Glen Greenway
Verified Buyer
"reduce bruising on my shin"
Alistair Brewis
Verified Buyer
"The Ski An'Gel is one of the best ski accessory I have found if you have shins that hurt when you are skiing. I am on my second set after many times skiing in the first set. Wouldn't be without them"
"A great help with 'shinnage' (our new term for sore skiing shins! ;)"
"Use a gel pack last time I skied. Really helped with the pain."
"Protected my shins from chaffing especially when skiing hard. Brilliant product"
"Now have a new pair of ski boots and I am still a confirmed "believer"in Ski Angels. Had to revert to using after a couple of days without them. As already reported (see earlier review) I keep having to buy more pairs as I can never get mine back whenever I loan them to friends. "Ski Angels" was one of the best pieces of advise I ever got out of ski lessons !"
"Shin pads work great. They give real relief."
"Having a son unable to ski because his shins hurt but still desperate to ski, Ski An'Gel is the perfect answer, thoroughly recommend it."
"Very good product. They did seem to stop me getting sore shins"
"I bought a set 3 seasons ago on the recommendation of a friend. I don’t know how I managed without them. I used to get very sore bruised shins..... NO MORE. They are now one of the first things I pack!!"
"Not yet used as bought for holiday in Jan. Reviews seem good have faith in product"
Ski An'Gel is rated 4.62 based on 66 reviews