Ski An'Gel Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ski An'Gel

How would you rate Ski An'Gel?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Isabel Smart
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Arrived next day. Great service."
Sonya Martin
Verified Buyer
"Hi I haven’t had a chance to use the ski angel pads yet as we don’t go skiing until March but having tried them on with my boots I can already predict they will make a difference to my skiing comfort im expecting great things ⛷⛷⛷"
Glen Greenway
Verified Buyer
"reduce bruising on my shin"
Alistair Brewis
Verified Buyer
"The Ski An'Gel is one of the best ski accessory I have found if you have shins that hurt when you are skiing. I am on my second set after many times skiing in the first set. Wouldn't be without them"
"A great help with 'shinnage' (our new term for sore skiing shins! ;)"
"Use a gel pack last time I skied. Really helped with the pain."
"Protected my shins from chaffing especially when skiing hard. Brilliant product"
"Now have a new pair of ski boots and I am still a confirmed "believer"in Ski Angels. Had to revert to using after a couple of days without them. As already reported (see earlier review) I keep having to buy more pairs as I can never get mine back whenever I loan them to friends. "Ski Angels" was one of the best pieces of advise I ever got out of ski lessons !"
"Shin pads work great. They give real relief."
"Having a son unable to ski because his shins hurt but still desperate to ski, Ski An'Gel is the perfect answer, thoroughly recommend it."
"Very good product. They did seem to stop me getting sore shins"
"I bought a set 3 seasons ago on the recommendation of a friend. I don’t know how I managed without them. I used to get very sore bruised shins..... NO MORE. They are now one of the first things I pack!!"
"Not yet used as bought for holiday in Jan. Reviews seem good have faith in product"
"Love my Ski An'Gels - never used to see why I would need them, but then I tried a friend's pair, bought a pair for myself straight away and now I would never ski without them."
"Most worthwhile kit investment I've made! Enjoy a full days skiing again due to Ski An'Gels"
"Bought pair for wife and myself. Fit around leg was poor, the fingers do not come together leaving a feeling of discomfort. Used flexible gel pads on shin underneath socks and they provided pain free skiing."
"It is just a great product. It really does enable you to ski all day without any pain or inconvenience what so ever I frequently recommend to friends and colleagues Excellent!"
"Stopped my shins from hurting whilst skiing so very happy."
NAOMI JOHNSON
Verified Buyer
"Not used yet as bought in advance for a skiing trip next February 2018 Having experience problems last time I skied with blisters from boots I feel these may just be the solution for a more comfortable boot (fingers crossed)"
Kylie Grant
Verified Buyer
"A combination of different boots and Ski Angel kept me free from shin bruises during a week's skiing. They did irritate my skin a bit, making it red and itchy where they'd been placed but it was only for a week and was more bearable than bruised shins."
Ski An'Gel is rated 4.71 based on 59 reviews