Ski and Trek Limited Reviews

01AM
1AM

Lynne@ski-trek.co.uk

Tell us how Ski and Trek Limited made you happy

"I will write a review when the goods have been delivered And I see the quality"
Are you Ski and Trek Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I'v purchased a ski-jacket 10 days ago, but no delivery so far. I Guess it will slim across the North Sea. I will write a real review as soon as it is delivered."
"Colour of product looks very different to picture on website"
"Well I am still waiting for an answer to my question. I need to return the item and I have asked how I should do this . The jacket is too big and I would like a refund please"
"Dear Ski and Trek Limited, I would like to give an opinion on my purchase on December 21, but I will say that I have not yet received to date January 7 ......."
"Good product as always. Unfortunately no confirmation email so re-ordered. Now have two sets!"
"Disappointed that XL ski helmet did not fit 65cm head as most others seem to. Helmet ok and I will give it to a child who also has a bigger than average head! Dispatch and pricing ok."
"Despite showing item in stock it wasn't and due to the lengthy wait and my impending ski trip I had to cancel the items ordered and go elsewhere. Despite the lack of stock the customer service representative was excellent and kept me informed and a refund was provided without quibble and an apology made. Hopefully this was just a one off problem and I was unlucky."
"Your note says I've 'recently' bought something from you but it must have been months, if not years, ago?"
"My order still hasn't been delivered and I am not receiving any information from you. Please contact me to sort this out . Thank you"
"1 item as part of a large number of items I ordered was not sent to me despite me being charged for them. I only spent 160 pounds and no consideration was made for me as a customer"
"I bought a jacket. It looked as if it was black a or dark grey from the picture on the Web site. The description was 'anthracite'. It turned out to be blue and cost me £12 to return by royal mail! So I am not delighted with this company and won't be buying from them again."
"Don't list items On your website that aren't actually available. It's very annoying to be told two days after purchase that you can't fulfil the order. It's a waste of everybody's time. It was good to be offered a substitute, but sadly it was markedly inferior to what I was after and I will be returning it."
"I ordered £75 ski trousers beginning of Feb and they were too tight. I returned them on Feb 10 but have not had a refund yet (mid March). I have emailed and had no reply and tried calling but not able to get through."
"I bought brand new ski goggles, but I receive it like used!"
"Not so recently, but will never use your services again! Had to take you to court to get my money back for the item that was not delivered!"
"No parcel delivered, no tracking link in email just a shipping number and no answer on the customer service phone line. No response from info email. Looks like I'm going skiing Saturday without trousers I've paid for."
"I would happily do so, but it has yet to arrive!"
Ski and Trek Limited is rated 2.11 based on 18 reviews