Size Reviews

Fashion
Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

How would you rate Size ?

"I bought 2 pairs of Air Max with a view to keep the one that fits me best. Common sense. I chose to collect in person but soon regret it as they took over a week to have it delivery at the pick up point, a JD Sport shop with a level of customer service you wouldn't expect in Rabat. Then, return instructions and label system is total bonkers. I printed the label provided, put it on the same package and went to a Size? store to return only to be told they don't get package returns, and send me to the post office who wanted to charge me (label not pre-paid after all). I tried a third time at the same JD spot, where I collected the shoes, after phoning them up and ask if they would get my item and get a refund. Same level of service again: slow, uncourteous, and unhelpful. "Computer says no" was the answer I got when they tried to refund me on my card. I gave up. Will have to put my shoes on eBay to recoup my money. Well done Size? Worst customer experience I had in many years but learned my lesson. Never, ever again."
"Terrible company. Item ordered has not arrived, bu email says delivered. Have complained via email but no answers, no customer services support to resolve issue. Absolutely livid!"
"Ordered a pair of trainers in good time before my holiday. Paid extra for next day delivery and they never turned up. When I called up to find out where they were I was just offered an apology and told they’ll be with me in the next few days. Absolutely rubbish customer service, bought hundreds of pairs of trainers from here over the years, not anymore."
"Beware!!!! compleatly cammed me! i have bought from them a few times and was happy, then i returned an item and understood how Disgusting their customer service is! i have bought online for MANY many years ALL the time and have never had this shamfull service by any other company or seller! i returned a BRAND NEW adidas sweatshirt (with ALL tags attached) to them AFTER i had gotten an email from them ( i have proof) telling me i can return the item to them from overseas... . i paid to return the item to their facilty in the uk... after about a week of them recieving my return (and not getting an email stating i was refunded) i contacted them to ask when will i be refunded?... then i got a an email back from them telling me that my return was "refused" because it was recieved after the 30 day time frame ( ithink it was late 5 days or so). AND (listen to this), that it "smells like its been washed" LOL! this is crazy! 1 - how can an item that has all its tags attached to it been washed? 2 - it takes time to deliver an item that was shipped from overseas back to the uk!!!! besides i have gotten an email approving the return!. a company that acts like this to a loyal customer should have no business. things like this would NEVER happen if it was a seller on ebay or another platform that cares about buyers rights. they are a disgrace. i will never ever buy from them again. they act like a company thats tight on cash and needs to scam customers or be very very "strict" with them in order to profit. the washing thing is a flat out LIE them refusing the return because i have been late a few days is simply wrong and disgusting."
"Sales/ discounts are great, introduction of student discount is helpful too. Speedy delivery and shoes come double boxed in case of damage - perfect shopping experience."
"Bought a pair of Nike trainers for my wifes birthday online. They turned up with scuff marks, soles were dirty, the stickers inside were ripped, the laces weren't tied neatly. Don't have to be sherlock homes to work out they sold me a pair of trainers that had quite obviously been worn and sent back. Will never use again"
"Great choice, quick delivery"
Tea
"Perfect at all!!!"
"BRILLANT , GREAT PLACE FOR TRIANERS"
"Item not delivered when promised. No-one replied to queries raised. Lots of bad reviews on another review site, I wish I had read the reviews before using them. To ad insult to injury they were still advertising delivery before Christmas yesterday! Shameful."
"There producers are great shame about the expensive prices"
"Great brands at discounted prices.Good online company.Items dispatched quickly."
"quick delivery and the charges was not a joke for this and also had free returns"
"Similar to other websites used, simple checkout and delivery services alongside a quick delivery. Also made it very clear how returns process would work. Positive overall"
"Ace app, slick purchasing experience, brilliant products."
"Best apparel selection"
"""Sent me wrong shoes and are now not answering emails"
"Always a happy chappy with my trainers from size, and they always do some great deals from time to time."
"Nice layout offered me free next day delivery"
"Size Brixton are the best shop and staff in town."
Size is rated 3.67 based on 24 reviews