Size Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Size deliver?

How can I contact Size?

About Size: Premier footwear boutique for fashion followers or sneaker enthusiasts, part of JD Sports Fashion plc. Size gives you rare and exclusive trainers & clothing from adidas, Reebok, Vans, Converse and Nike. Also vintage deadstock and special edition collabs.

onlinehelp@size.co.uk

Fashion
Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Size made you happy

"Placed order and took my £90 then email 5 days later saying order cancelled. For what reason ?"
Are you Size? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was reluctant to order from size? coz of the negative reviews but decided to give it a try and ordered yeezy boost 350 v2 static (non-reflective) on 27th December 2018 and it was delivered today, 4th of January 2019. Fast shipping from UK to Melbourne, Australia. So happy with my purchased and also, I wanna say thank you to LEAH for helping me with the tracking number... 5 🌟 service! Well done Size? Team 👍🏼"
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Terrible! Tired to order the Yeezy V2 Static's on the 27th December using the Size? Preview app, when completing the order in my basket had serval payment error messages. Unaware that I have made any purchase, my bank messaged myself saying that I had insufficient funds, obviously I checked my online banking and I had in fact been charged for a pair of Yeezy's as well as delivery- although I had just been told 3 times there was a "Payment Error". It is now a week on and I am still yet to receive my refund for a product which did not even get processed. Trying to get in touch with the Customer Service team is horrendous. Sent emails- received an automated message to say I would hear back within 24 hours- its now been 168 hours. Directly messaged Size Customer Service on Twitter and received vague responses every 8 hours. Sent over screen shot of bank statement and was told 6 days ago that i would recieve a refund within the next 3-5 days. Day 6 and I have nothing, only to be told they could not open up the screen shot I had sent over 6 days ago and if they could have another one emailed to them directly. APPAULING. I will be taking this to trade and standard and would NEVER recommend anyone to buy from there ever. I have read through social media and I am not the only person to have this happened to, some woman even got charged 8 times. Quick to take the payment however, reluctant to give you back your own money."
"I ordered late Thursday eve, there wasn't an option for next day at the time so I thought at least if they ordered and they don't come at least we know they are on their way! Well they arrived Saturday lunch time super chuffed that he gets to open them very speedy service :-)"
"Ordered sweatshirt online 18.11.18. Paid for next day delivery and - I got it next day! Just opened it and checked goods, and the sweatshirt is fab! So happy it has arrived in time for Christmas as it is a present for someone. Can't wait for it to be opened on Christmas Day, they will love it!"
"They sent me wrong product and they want me to pay for return shipping. and their customer service is a joke. even Chinese companies will be better than these guys"
"Paid for premium next day delivery, still in warehouse next day. Tried to contact size but no response from anyone. Probably the worst customer service experience. Will never use them again, absolutely useless"
"Has now been 15 days. Yes 15 days since I placed my order and apparently it's still 'on the way'. Where are you delivering it to? Mars? Absolutely ridiculous considering they charge £3.99 for delivery! What is it I'm paying for exactly? I could get free delivery elsewhere and I'm sure it'd come witching half the time it took you to 'package' my order. Would reccomend shopping elsewhere."
"Paid extra for next day delivery but never showed up and had money taken from bank straight away. Poor service."
"I bought 2 pairs of Air Max with a view to keep the one that fits me best. Common sense. I chose to collect in person but soon regret it as they took over a week to have it delivery at the pick up point, a JD Sport shop with a level of customer service you wouldn't expect in Rabat. Then, return instructions and label system is total bonkers. I printed the label provided, put it on the same package and went to a Size? store to return only to be told they don't get package returns, and send me to the post office who wanted to charge me (label not pre-paid after all). I tried a third time at the same JD spot, where I collected the shoes, after phoning them up and ask if they would get my item and get a refund. Same level of service again: slow, uncourteous, and unhelpful. "Computer says no" was the answer I got when they tried to refund me on my card. I gave up. Will have to put my shoes on eBay to recoup my money. Well done Size? Worst customer experience I had in many years but learned my lesson. Never, ever again."
"Terrible company. Item ordered has not arrived, bu email says delivered. Have complained via email but no answers, no customer services support to resolve issue. Absolutely livid!"
"Ordered a pair of trainers in good time before my holiday. Paid extra for next day delivery and they never turned up. When I called up to find out where they were I was just offered an apology and told they’ll be with me in the next few days. Absolutely rubbish customer service, bought hundreds of pairs of trainers from here over the years, not anymore."
"Beware!!!! compleatly cammed me! i have bought from them a few times and was happy, then i returned an item and understood how Disgusting their customer service is! i have bought online for MANY many years ALL the time and have never had this shamfull service by any other company or seller! i returned a BRAND NEW adidas sweatshirt (with ALL tags attached) to them AFTER i had gotten an email from them ( i have proof) telling me i can return the item to them from overseas... . i paid to return the item to their facilty in the uk... after about a week of them recieving my return (and not getting an email stating i was refunded) i contacted them to ask when will i be refunded?... then i got a an email back from them telling me that my return was "refused" because it was recieved after the 30 day time frame ( ithink it was late 5 days or so). AND (listen to this), that it "smells like its been washed" LOL! this is crazy! 1 - how can an item that has all its tags attached to it been washed? 2 - it takes time to deliver an item that was shipped from overseas back to the uk!!!! besides i have gotten an email approving the return!. a company that acts like this to a loyal customer should have no business. things like this would NEVER happen if it was a seller on ebay or another platform that cares about buyers rights. they are a disgrace. i will never ever buy from them again. they act like a company thats tight on cash and needs to scam customers or be very very "strict" with them in order to profit. the washing thing is a flat out LIE them refusing the return because i have been late a few days is simply wrong and disgusting."
"Sales/ discounts are great, introduction of student discount is helpful too. Speedy delivery and shoes come double boxed in case of damage - perfect shopping experience."
"Bought a pair of Nike trainers for my wifes birthday online. They turned up with scuff marks, soles were dirty, the stickers inside were ripped, the laces weren't tied neatly. Don't have to be sherlock homes to work out they sold me a pair of trainers that had quite obviously been worn and sent back. Will never use again"
"Great choice, quick delivery"
Tea
"Perfect at all!!!"
"BRILLANT , GREAT PLACE FOR TRIANERS"
"Item not delivered when promised. No-one replied to queries raised. Lots of bad reviews on another review site, I wish I had read the reviews before using them. To ad insult to injury they were still advertising delivery before Christmas yesterday! Shameful."
"Excellent service items as usual always turn up well packaged and dispatch is always rapid"
Size is rated 3.35 based on 34 reviews