Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Stacey was very helpful and informative when I booked for next year. Hopefully this great service continues.
Estelle Peachey was very efficient in notifying us of a cancelled 2021 cruise this week and has already confirmed the refund due.
Professional, knowledgeable and excellent service from Andrew Freeman who is a delight to talk to and expertly discussed different options. We thoroughly recommend Six Star Cruises.
l Booked by phoning Rachel Haliwell who has been looking after my cruises for many years she is actually with 118 but I always book through her as she knows exactly what I want and is super efficient at getting it for me, plus a good deal,as usual I explained what I required and Rachel advised and delivered she is excellent and I always feel as if nothing is too much trouble and I am talking to a friend who knows exactly what I want! Thank you. Adrian Street.
I found this review difficult to write as I have had very variant dealings with Cruise Concierges over the last two weeks. We were rather unceremoniously sent an email requesting the remaining balance for our forthcoming cruise from Rio to Barcelona which we KNOW won't be sailing as we had previously been told by Regent that they were unlikely to be sailing before early summer. At least we would have expected a phone call if Six Star Cruises was to live up to its name! I was reluctant to pay our outstanding balance without discussing options with SSC and I therefore phoned the company last Thursday only to be held in a queue for over 55 minutes. I eventually spoke to a Cruise Concierge who was obviously very new to the business and who had not received the requisite training to handle the myriad of enquiries which must be being directed to SSC at this time. Essentially, she told me that we would not be able to bank the deposit we had already paid with Regent. She was also unable to offer any suggestions which matched our criteria for choosing a new cruise but told me that another member of the SCC staff would get in touch within days to discuss possible options. Since booking the cruise , we had had NO communication from SCC which again I don't think equates with the name of your company. I know this year has been very hard for the industry but it is essential that SCC operate to a level which warrants their 'six star' name and I believe that you are severely understaffed due to furloughing a percentage of your concierges. I decided to phone Regent [ and Sovereign Cruises both of whom answered my call immediately] and they talked me through my options. Last weekend, my husband and I scoured all available cruises and picked an alternative, this one being from Cape Town to Rio. I was keen to secure this as I saw that some cabins were on 'waitlist' on another cruise company's website. I requested a callback from SCC ] via email as I did not want to way another hour or more to speak to someone given that it was a Monday morning! That requested call failed to materialise. I therefore phoned Regent and asked them to secure the cruise booking for me which they duly did. They told me to contact the concierge at SCC [ by email] with whom I had made the original booking and I duly did this only to receive an 'out of office' notice until the 23rd December. This is when Scott Perry stepped in........and he saved SCC's reputation. He handled our query with efficiency, always phoning back when he said he would and securing us the best possible deal. He was very apologetic about the service we had received and endeavoured to remedy that ...which he definitely did. Scott has been superb to deal with and we have every confidence that he will now act appropriately as our concierge when those before him had failed. I would give Scott 5 stars without doubt.
Sandie provided all the information we needed to make our decision to book very easy. All of the documentation relating to our booking was sent immediately and it fully reflects our expectations.
Have used Six Star cruises to help plan and book our cruises for quite some time, and have
Been impressed with the service and attention we have received.
Although Andrew has been our concierge for most of them, they do work as a team.
I would highly recommend.
My dealings with Laura was very helpful and professional for booking our cruise.
She answered all our concerns and helped where needed.
Thank you.
Excellent service. Laura hd good product knowledge an excellent telephone manner. We would use again and reccommend to our friends
Scott Perry's attention to planning detail and sound advice gives to total confidence. Why would we have booked 4 cruises over a 6months period.
My booking experience was excellent: Sandie knew the ship I intended to take for a Caribbean cruise, the ports of call and the pre cruise hotel. Her experience enabled me to take appropriate decisions such as the selection of a cabin through to restaurant & drink options.
Excellent service from Andrew Freeman. Thanks for swiftly navigating through all of the promotional options which could have so easily complicated things. Great to have your expert advice.
Good service
Fabulous as always , well done and thank you Stacey !
The person we booked with was friendly, prfessional and knowledgable. We could not fault her or the service provided. Hopefully our cruise will be as good when the time comes!
The service given by Dan was as excellent as always.
Stacey very helpful as usual.
The service was top class and Stacey dealt admirably with all my questions and was knowledgeable and very useful......just hope the cruise is as trouble free as the service we've had so far!!!1
Emma was excellent. She was highly professional, and extremely helpful with her Advice. We have previously been with Azarmara, and cruised the Caribbean many times, so very excited about our planned return visit.
Excellent. Scott Perry doesn't hang about in making the necessary actions to secure a booking with precision and detail, answering any questions promptly on the way.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,072 reviews