Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Excellent customer service from Stacey - very knowledgeable and professional- first time in using and not disappointed
Very efficient service as usual. Scott ticked all the boxes.
Scott was very helpful, patient and polite whilst going through all the alternatives. It was a pleasure to deal with him. The price he was able to offer suited us and better than another quote we had received from another cruise agent. Thank you
Scott has helped us through two bookings. Unfortunately our original booking was cancelled by the Cruise Line but with Scott's help we have booked another comparable cruise and it was hassle free for us. Thanks again.
We contacted Scott to make booking and because of COVID it was left on shelf. We have now booked a fantastic trip for my wife’s 60th Scott has been fantastic with help advice and very quick responses. Six star cruises really deliver 6stsr service Big thank you to Scott
The booking process was very professional and a 'lovely experience'. We now look forward to the cruise itself. Thank you.
Great service from Scott Perry!! Nothing was too much trouble for him
Great service from Emma Gray in booking our next cruise with Regent.
I found the cruise assistant really patient and helpful. Laura wing was very good.
I was very fortunate to have Donna Worsnip as my contact at 6 star cruises. I found her very professional with a tremendous personality and at the same time tot pushy. We discussed my criteria for booking and she went away and spent some time putting cruise together for me. I am very pleased to ay that Yesterday 24th May I paid my deposit for my Cruise in October 2022. Thank you Donna, this would not have concluded in a booking if it were not for you. I look forward to booking more cruises with you in the future Chris Brown
Was very helpful in these difficult times 2nd time of having to rebook due to covid. Was very patient and re-explain when we got confused with options etc.
Dan, who made my booking, was extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable. There was no pressure, no hard sell, just help to ensure I made the right choice booking the cruise which best suited our exacting requirements. An altogether pleasant experience.
Maura was brilliant and as usual so very helpful. That is why I always use Six Star Cruises.
Your agent Sandie was good and is a credit to your company- we would have liked a bit more off however !!
Excellent variety of cruises offering some very good extra experiences, which enhance the interest in the trip. Excellent communication with customers, and no problems changing planned cruise for another. Stacey is a great ambassador for the company.
Hi Andrew very helpful and sorted out the booking very efficiently.
It is always a pleasure to book a cruise with Maura. She is so efficient and always gets a good price for us. Absolutely 6* 😁
Dealing with Stacey is a pleasure, nothing is too much trouble, always gets straight back to you and finds us the best deals, sixstar cruises are a very professional outfit, one you can trust.
All very professional, polite and prompt. Thank You.
Scott makes booking so easy - Very efficient totally take the stress away
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,376 reviews