Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
needed to change cruise and everything went smoothly.
found the booking experience easy and efficient dealing with andy freeman was easy and enjoyable to deal with he was polite and knowledgable confirmation was e mailed to me very quickly
Lisa was very knowledgeable and processed my requests very well.
Prompt response
Scott really makes us feel special customers, we don't bother with another cruise company's since dealing with him, he always replies and is very professional
Scott, is my all time favourite as my cruise concierge, he knows just what I want and tries his level best to make sure I get it
We have booked a few cruises with Donna Worsnip and always found her pleasant and helpful. The most recent cruise with Regent for next February was challenging for Donna as we wanted to travel with friends who had already booked their flights. It was important that we all travelled together from South Wales to Heathrow/ Barbados and return. It proved difficult to arrange flights to enable us to do this but due to Donna's perseverance and many phone calls she managed to achieve it for us. Thanks again Donna, it was a pleasure to deal with you again.
Lisa Mallon was extremely experienced and helpful and made the booking process very smooth. Nothing was too much trouble and it made the whole thing very pleasureable.
Have been a client of Six Star cruises for 9 years and always had good service. This time was the first occasion with Donna as concierge and she was extremely helpful, very friendly and a total pleasure to deal with.
Excellent as always
Dan was friendly helpful and efficient. We have always been very happy with the staff of six star cruises .
Always happy with Scotts exceptional service
Caroline was very helpful in sorting our cruises. Great Service.
very good enjoyed the booking experiance
Yesterday booked another cruise through Six Star Cruises. Again dealt with Andrew Freeman. He is professional and knowledgeable dealing with any queries I had. He certainly goes the extra mile giving details about different cruise ships/itineraries/flights and helping when deciding on pre/post cruise accommodation. I would certainly recommend Andrew and Six Star Cruises and anticipate booking many more cruises in the coming years.
This is my third booking with six star. As well as the good deals given, all the agro is taken out of booking a holiday. Stacey deserves a special mention, as it is like talking to an old friend. Plenty of laughter, efficient service, nothing too much bother! How many companies can you say that about? So is Stacey the star in the company’s name?
First ever cruise booking. Discussed with 3 companies including Six Star of course. Great to have someone who was really knowledgeable about company/ship etc. I also spoke to a colleague when he was off for the day, who again, very friendly and very efficient. I love the idea that we now have a 'Concierge' from start to finish that we can go to for anything. We are almost a year away from our cruise, but so far, so very, very good!
AMAZING 6 Star service! - We have cruised over 30 times and used various or direct on board travel consultants, however, NO MORE! Donna from Six Star Cruising will not be our only Cruise Consultant, she was so professional, tuned in to the up-to-date offers, got us a great deal, and you could tell VERY knowledgeable and experienced. I would have no hesitating in recommending Donna and Six Star Cruising and look forward to making another booking shortly!!
Six Star Cruises 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Mr Scott Perry continues as a outstanding consultant; thorough, diligent, informative, precise in detail in advising and arranging our cruises.
Scott Perry is great at assisting in planning your cruise. He is fast but thorough; informative and accurate. He listens before advising. He knows how to communicate; many do not. He can join my team anytime!
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,278 reviews