Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Whole experience very poor and would not recommend a company that is not in control of its booking system
Cruise booking made on 2 August for 40th wedding anniversary. Itinerary was important and included port of Limassol, where we were to meet relatives to celebrate. Printed final cruise documents from Seabourn website on 29 September (2 weeks before departure) only to find that Limassol dropped in favour of Paphos. Apparently Six Star knew on 20 August, but did not tell customers. Cancellation would involve 90% loss. Wife devastated and anniverary ruined. Thanks Six Star and thanks Seabourn!
My husband found a Seabourn cruise that interested us through Six Star Cruises. A company that we had not used before. On 07/04/15 I booked a 7 day cruise in the Adriatic (or so I thought!!) The first mistake was to overcharge us by £60 which we were told would take 3 weeks to refund until my husband suggested to them by email that it would be refunded a lot sooner!. On 17/04/15 we were informed that, in fact, the cabin had not been confirmed with Seabourn and therefore we had no cruise but Six Star had our money. I advised Six Star that we had arranged taxis to and from the airport, boarding for our cat and time off from work and I asked what the company would do about it. We were offered compensation on a future cruise and I left it that we would call them back after I had checked at work as to what other time I could take off that linked in with another cruise. The only cruise I could find that matched was in the Med which was not our 1st choice. I left a message on the mobile of the person I had spoken to, I couldn't get through to Six Star's main number and I also left messages on the MD's mobile all of which were ignored. My husband managed to get hold of someone who quoted us a ridiculous cost which apparently did not include our compensation. When I called back after work, she advised me that I could not use the compensation on that cruise; it had to be a future cruise. I told her that this was a future cruise and I wanted to speak to an MD otherwise they could refund us the total amount. She kept me on hold and came back stating that she had spoken with an MD and it could be used after all!!! Eventually the cruise was confirmed although I again had to contact the company to get the BA booking reference which was not included in the paperwork, so that I could book in on line.
The outcome of this is that I would never again use Six Star Cruises who I felt were totally unprofessional throughout and each time we called them spoke to a different person who had not bothered to look back at their records to see the problems we were experiencing. A 1* company at best.
On 28 April I booked a cruise for 2 ref HTR-97270. Page 4 of the Booking Confirmation was wrong. I phoned and left a message for Matthew Cotton to phone me. He did not. I phoned again the next day and he promised a corrected print-out. It was not sent. I phoned again on 6 May and spoke to a lady who promised a corrected print-out. It was not sent.
I am so disgusted with your service I wonder whether the booking has been made.
Please telephone me on Monday on 01892 541565 to confirm this has been received and a corrected print-out is in the post.
Alan How
Lack of continuity during booking process. Having to chase for information and booking references. Flights booked over 3 weeks after cruise booking only to discover no extra leg room availability. Last cruise your concierge failed to inform Regent of an important anniversary. Will be thinking twice before we book through your company again.
The experience of booking through River Voyages was not a memorable experience.I got the impression that once they had secured a deposit for the Holiday they really were not to bothered with the detail.After various errors I complained and was put through to a Sales manager by the name of Joe Morrison who was completely ineffective.Because of the number of errors with the booking I said I would Write to the Managing Director but it was pretty apparent he was not to bothered by this.In the end I had to sort out matters direct with the holiday company Riviera Travel who were very helpful and assisted to sort matters out. My name is Chris Pearson and my telephone number is 01483 768426 and it would be nice to talk to somebody in authority at River Voyages concerning this matter Unfortunately their tardy attitude and maladministration has already cost them business as I directed some friends to book their holiday direct with Riviera Travel.
I booked for the first time with Six Star Cruises and the experience has not been a good one. I made my booking with Sandy but when I couldn't reach her the next day when I had a number of questions I spoke to John. He promised to call me the next day but when he didn't I called him and he said he had passed me on to Nikki. She also didn't call me but eventually Sandy called. I got some answers to my questions and I told her that the payment was still pending and this concerned me. She told me not to worry. Eventually the payment disappeared altogether and I called again but nothing was resolved. I had to call Regent myself and they told me that they had been chasing Six Star Cruises for the payment. I called Six Star Cruises again and this time Holly answered. She was very helpful and spoke to Regent and sorted out the payment and all the other problems that I had. It took over a week before I could see our booking on the Regent website. I had to ring Six Star Cruises every day until Holly started to look after our booking, because no one ever rang me back as promised. This week, out of the blue, Sandy rang not knowing that everything had, at last, been sorted out by Holly.

I have been on very many cruises and have never experienced anything like this before. It would have been much easier if I had booked directly with Regent, considering I have had to ring them repeatedly to find out what was going on. I tried ringing James Cole several times to see if he could help but whoever answered seemed unwilling to put me through to him. I also called him on his direct line but he has not returned the call. I would really look forward to hearing from you on this matter.

Jacqui Phillips
We feel that we have been cheated by yourselves, as Oceania Cruises are offering the same Veranda Staterooms.....and better staterooms for £170.00 per pasenger LESS!
I was given incorrect prices on 3 separate occasions. It was impossible to contact you by either phone or e-mail to amend the booking ( at least 5 phone calls and emails - i have copies)
I had to confirm an upgrade price direct with the cruise company and this was then incorrectly given by your company
i really would have been significantly better off booking direct and have no confidence in your company after spending a very significant amount of money with you
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,220 reviews