Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
As usual Dan booked my cruise a very helpful and thoughtful guy. I can't recommend Six star cruising high enough. It been tough for them but hopefully things will only get better
Five stars once I managed to get through to a concierge that I knew but it took almost an hour to achieve that! Unfortunately both Erin and Maura were ‘out of office’, but once I managed to get through to Stacey it was the usual Six Star service. I believe you had someone new on switchboard.
Excellent service from Andrew, very knowledgeable about all aspects of the cruise and customisations that we requested. Great the way he managed to adapt the standard offer to fit our requirements. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from Erin Madine
Excellent service, prompt responses to all questions allowing us to book the perfect trip for our group. Thankyou Dan M!
Excellent knowledgeable and efficient assistance from Andy Freeman in ensuring customers know all relevant information about the cruise. We would definitely use him for arranging future cruises
Knowledgeable and professional
The cruise looked amazing and we were helped with our choice by Laura Wing who with her knowledge of the ship & Japan was really helpful .Laura was very professional but very friendly and did not push us into our decision to go with six star cruises but understood it was a big decision to make
efficient, easy and very helpful.
Customer service is great. My preferred concierge was on annual leave when I made my initial enquiry but another member of the team talked through all my requirements and made initial enquiries. All finalised today through Scott. Thanks - great teamwork 😀
Stacey is amazing. She is always friendly and helpful and very professional. My husband and I can’t praise her enough. We have used her as our cruise consierge for years and will continue to do so in the future.
Dan was very patient with my many requests for a new cruise following the cancellation of our Oceania cruise in October. The whole experience was good with all agreed calls and emails completed on time.
Having had several cruises cancelled over the past year, we have once again booked with the help of Stacey Williams, as usual, she is extremely knowledgeable, really helpful, and a pleasure to deal with, would never use anybody else.
Once again excellent service from 6 Star, on this occasion Dan was our guide to organising yet another replacement cruise. Fast replies to our queries and good advice on options. Thank you
Very efficient, very helpful, first class all round. Both Maura and Lisa could not have been more helpful in getting replacement cruises for our cancelled trips and securing things when the Regent systems seemed to be overwhelmed.
Knowledgeable and professional representative who explained each facet of the cruise thoroughly. Initial documents emailed quickly - although not easy to print, perhaps Oceania paperwork will be better,
Dan, our concierge has really gone out of his way to sort alternative cruises as each one booked has been cancelled. It has made the situation more difficult with our next cruise being a milestone benefit with Oceania but he has ably supported us through some interesting decisions. We are very appreciative of all of the help, support and advice he has given through this very difficult time for us all.
It's always easy to book with Dan McMahon. He knows our requirements and is totally knowledgeable about all the cruise lines. Plus he keeps us well informed so we never get any nasty surprises.
Very efficient helpful and friendly service. Nothing is too much trouble.
Stacey brilliant as always, helped us and promptly organised everything we wanted,
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,376 reviews