Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
As always very efficient informative helpful excellent customer service
Andrew Freeman was excellent. He was knowledgeable and helped me book exactly what I wanted
Andrew Freeman could not ha e been more helpful. I would 100 pct recommend both him and Six Star Cruises
We always book with Six Star Cruises as the service is always reliable and efficient. Friendly operators who will make every effort to find us what we want.
Very good. Dan had good advice and was very helpful
Very good. Dan had good advice and was very helpful
We are so looking forward to our cruise with Seabourne in March 2022 to celebrate our 50 th wedding anniversary and our experience with our concierge Grace mad booking this a very pleasant exoerience
I am not at all happy with this booking. There are several mistakes in the booking. I have emailed the company over a week ago and have still had no acknowledgment or revised booking.
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, and we are very sorry that these aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction. I am sorry no one has replied to your email, and understand how frustrating it can be to wait for a response. I can see that we have received this and the points you have raised are being looked into. If you can please bear with us a few more days whilst we do this and then will be back in touch accordingly. If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact the customer support team directly on Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and your feedback is important to us.
Laura as always very nice helpful and professional. Happy to ave her as our concierge
I have used six star cruises many times and always found them helpful and professional, especially Scott Perry.
We have used six star cruises previously and currently have a booking with them And afraid their service levels are far below what we expected having booked an expensive cruise There have been several personnel changes and continuity has failed we had contact the cruise company direct to get answers currently we are still awaiting an answer on promised call back which has failed to materialise l am afraid since we made the booking we have had chase them to obtain explanations why significant changes had been made!! Overall not impressed with their customer support and service
Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. During these unprecedented times our response turnaround has not been as we would like. This is due to the pure number of notifications and changes we are receiving on a daily basis due to health and safety protocols and regulations updating daily. Whilst everyone of our customers are important to us, we do have to prioritise customers due to depart imminently. We are taking on and training some of the best in the business to get this back to the level we believe our customers deserve. I understand from your review that you are still awaiting contact from us, could I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team with your Six Star booking reference so that we can discuss the matter further, and in the hope of resolving the issues raised, we very much look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
This was my second booking with Laura Wing. She is very helpful and values you as a returning client. She goes the extra mile to get you the cruise and flights that suit you best. The pricing also was the best I could find. I know that everything will be done before my cruise to make the holiday stress free. She is very informed regarding Azamara having sailed with them herself. Thank you Laura.
the six star website is easy to peruse and compare cruise lines, cruise ships and special offers. I particularly like the cruises that offer -cruise only-cruise and flights - special collection. I can easily compare prices and options My six star concierge , Lisa Mallon , is a credit to the company and I have a brilliant working relationship with her and Six Star
Before I booked NIKI answered all my questions clearly with a friendly and knowledgable approach.
Scott was extremely knowledgeable and helpful thank you.
Thank you once again Lisa another cruise booked as always exceptional service Much appreciated
As always Donna helpful and attentive accepting changes and making our booking easy.
The process is seamless - Donna was extremely helpful and despite being busy remembers my preferences and foibles.
Lisa was knowledgeable and engaging . Listened and responded well to what we were looking for ….
Scott was outstanding in his manner & efficiency.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,574 reviews