Six Star Cruises Reviews

Based on 3,924 reviews
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Scott Perry deserves a five star review. He had a very relaxed, friendly and pleasant manner and was very knowledgeable and efficient in organising our cruise. He couldn’t have been more helpful in responding to our queries which he dealt with promptly.
I would like to give you five as I used you before. Obviously very short staffed and so just to get through can be anything up to 30 mins when you have to listen to the same message ad Naseum It gets very boring. I waited all day for someone to call back but eventually had to ring again with another 20 min wait. I did get to speak to Dan who was able to complete my booking. Communication has been good by email.
Excellent service by Chris. Prompt on responses and very helpful. Thank you for great customer service.
This was my first time making an enquiry with SSC and I'm already impressed with the service. I spoke to Scott Perry and found him to be very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. He was particularly helpful with choosing a suite and upgrading our flight, Thank you Scott .
Very impressed with Scott Perry, who answered all our questions. So helful infact that an enquiry from us turned into a booking due to his help.Very obliging and a credit to the company.
Efficient , good pricing . Have used several times in the past .
(Scott) customer service excellent, Could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant and polite young man, who arranged our cruise within our budget. A credit to the company.
The concierge (Stacey W) was excellent as usual. Friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The reason for the dropped star is because of the extended period it takes to get a refund for cancellations.
Spoke to Scott Perry this lunchtime and booked a forthcoming river cruise through him. Found him to be very efficient, polite and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with.
Good service, good price.
Excellent thorough service. Am always made to feel am a valued customer. Emma and Donna are lovely and friendly and I feel confident in their expertise.
Excellent service from Dan
Stacey Williams is exceptionally helpful, she knows all about the cruises. It’s a pleasure to deal with her.
The representative was chatty and helpful but he was ultra-efficient and eased me through the complicated booking process as quickly as was possible, but also answered my various questions as and when they occurred. Well done.
Excellent and trustworthy service
Very helpful, Scott went through all the questions asked and put our minds to rest Six Star were the agents to book with.
The whole process of moving one cruise to a new one was seamless. Scott Perry was helpful in the extreme and organised everything to suit our requirements. Only positive marks. Thanks
Dan always demonstrates great patience when we are booking a cruise. Despite going backwards and forwards pondering and hesitant over a period of time Dan never uses heavy selling techniques, he just keeps navigating us through the booking process offering different options and ideas. All staff at Six Star Cruises are up to date with new cruise ships, itineraries and the best deals available to suit the individual person.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,924 reviews