Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
It's great that cruise 118 have taken the time to thank me for leaving a review of the service I received when booking my cruise. It's things like that that will want you to use 118 again
Thank you.
Usual excellent, knowledgeable service from Dan. Pleasure to deal with on all cruise matters.
Well done Stacey, another one efficiently booked and in the bag !
My first contact with an advisor was helpful and she passed the details on to my usual adviser who returned my call when requested.She went through all the details efficiently.The first document has errors so awaiting correction
Always great service.
Quick reply to my query
My cruise is booked with sister company Cruise118 where Phil has provided excellent service (our 2nd booking with him). Due to COVID cancellations I have today (Sunday) been in contact with Estelle from 6 star for the very 1st time with regard the options available etc. I must say that she has also been excellent and prompt and providing complete clarity with regard our situation. Two dealings and 2 excellent staff members !!
From initial enquiry to booking was a pleasant experience with no pressure but with good information.
Excellent - I have dealt with Paula Molloy for many years - she knows my requirements and is very efficient
Someone is always available to answer the phone and if necessary, take a message and arrange a call back. Our Concierge, Laura is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I feel confident she will manage our bookings with a high degree of competence.
There doesn't seem to be any continuity with the concierges during the enquiry/booking process. If your concierge is away from the office for a long term emails are eventually picked up by a colleague, if that colleague is then away from the office the system seems to fall down and you have to start the process again. Emails sent to other cruise agents always receive a reply immediately and never start with "apologies for the delay"! The response to queries can be measured in days not hours.
The second cruise we've recently booked with Six Star. Again we were extremely happy with the service provided. Lisa could not have been more professional or helpful. We wanted to extend our stay pre-cruise. She understood exactly what we wanted and helped put together a package to match our wishes.
Always had good service. Stacie provided a prompt reply to our queries relating to a Barbados cruise with Oceania. She really knows her stuff and gave some excellent advice.
We did try to book a cruise last year with another agent but the service was not a patch on yours.
I simply phoned after seeing an advert on line , I was lucky I spoke to a girl named Lisa. Who could not have been more helpful and informative , I needed to have the Cruise tailor made to suit my plans to visit my Daughter in Australia , she made the process super easy reassured me and nothing was any bother , I felt she was going over and above to find me the perfect Cruise . I was not put under any obligation or sales pressure and everything was straight forward. Can't believe the excellent service , I highly recommend this company and Lisa in particular
I'm now super excited thanks again
Morag
An absolute pleasure dealing with Maura, she was engaging, incredibly personable and very professional. A gold star + example of how to provide customer service. She is an ambassador for Six Star Cruises.
Excellent fast informative and easy to do
Good service
Lisa Mallon was really helpful and a pleasure to deal with
Donna was friendly and informative and knowledgeable. She fully answered all of my questions and was not 'pushy' in any way.
I have just booked an amazing cruise/fly holiday with Sixstarcruises at a great price! I was very impressed with the great customer service provided by both Sandie and Lisa, both of whom were very patient, answering all my questions, without been pushy. I believe I had some five discussions with them both before making my booking. Thank you.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,072 reviews