Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Stacey at Six Star Cruises is very helpful. We had to cancel a cruise this year and she was great for rebooking for next year.
As ever, Stacey has been a star performer
Contacted me re cancelled cruise and helpful with finding new , later alternative. My concierge put a hold on the most likel;y candidate while she was away for 2 days. Booked fine, with better cabin that had become available that day (at same price).
I was told that my deposit payment invoice would be sent by return email it wasn’t and I had to call the next day to receive it. As usual you don’t pick up and answer your phones for ages,so nothing has changed since before the pandemic. Thought we would give it one more go withSix Star and unfortunately you seem as shambolic as ever.
Dear Mr Weiss Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated.
Very helpful Andrew Whittle was and a good service from him
Stacie is amazing; just goes that extra mile. Really listens to what we want. Goes that extra mile. Six Star Cruises is always our go to. Regards, Delia Worth
Scott is always happy to help. Very personable and goes the extra mile to satisfy your requests. Nothing is too much trouble. Thanks for your brilliant service.
This is my second time using Six Star Cruises and, once again, I have found them to be excellent. Stacey Williams, our Cruise Concierge, was very attentive, helpful, courteous and professional. Could not have asked for a better experience in planning our journey.
Excellent speedy friendly expert advice by Scott Holiday not booked until next year but can’t wait Would definitely recommend them to friends
Six Star always deliver on price and polite quality information. The agents are so well organised and informative on all aspects of any cruise There is never anything that is ever a problem, only a solution The chap that I dealt with this time was excellent, and look forward to speaking to him in the future
Thanks Scott, you made the booking easy with your prompt attention to any questions that we had. We thought that Sixstar offered us a good service and are looking forward to our holiday next year.
The booking process was very easy and thorough. Andy went through everything in great detail and was very knowledgeable. I have dealt with other cruise companies in the past, but this experience was far superior. I would thoroughly recommend them for their friendly approach - and they had great offers and an easily navigable website.
Excellent knowledgeable service .. considerate & not rushed , time to reflect & make a decision . Thank you Lisa .
Stacy answered my call and was very quickly able to help me with my enquiry. She was knowledgeable on the company we were interested in sailing with and although she hadn’t managed to do the cruise we’re looking at she was well informed on the offer we were looking at.
Third cruise now booked with SixStar and Emma Gray, but fifth or sixth in terms of how hard Emma has had to work for us through covid causing cancellations to trips. What an absolute star Emma is. Contacted Emma asking for a quote for a particular cabin grade and whilst checking Emma saw there were only a couple left available at that grade so put one on hold for me just in case. At the rate of knots cruise are being booked at the moment this was so good of her to do, a perfect example of why I keep coming back to her. Booking is very quick and easy and the process is very transparent, and the paying monthly option on the website is very handy. Thanks Emma and SixStar!
Excellent, friendly and efficient service with competitive prices, highly recommended.
It was a pleasure to work with Dan on planning our next cruise, nothing was too much trouble and as always Six stars gave us an excellent price.
Always good to deal with 6* . Everyone is very helpful. We have been dealing with Maura, she is a gem! Make the booking experience a pleasure.
Dan McMahon, our concierge, was very helpful and answered all our questions fully and comprehensively.
Maura has been excellent in helping us navigate through the challenges that Covid has presented - she is always on hand to explain our choices and then quickly to action them - couldn’t really think of another way of booking a cruise
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,278 reviews