Six Star Cruises Reviews

Based on 3,925 reviews
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Extremely disappointed! Paying six star prices for six star cruises but got less than one star service from this company. Not proactive, long gaps with no communication, queries not answered promptly, telephone calls not answered or returned promptly, general lack of information regarding progress. Just absolutely not a Six Star service. Something with your approach to customer service is very broken and needs fixing! Will not be using again in future.
perthetic unable to contact any one
Although a regular Cruiser, we had not dealt with you previously. Was truly impressed with the very complétive Offer you gave me for a Silversea Cruise, and the Taylormade Package that we required for Hotels and Flights etc. Thanks Lisa - very professional and so easy to deal with . Will certainly use again.
Great service everything sorted very quickly Lisa was very pleasant and explained things very well.
Stacey was very helpful and efficient.Everything was clearly explained and uncomplicated. We’ll book again with you.
Sandie is so helpful and professional and almost always finds me a wonderful cruise. I always go to her although all other consultants are brilliant. I cannot fault.
Not what we were used to. Having booked many cruises with Six Star Cruises in the past and having a dedicated Concierge with first-class service, we now find it increasingly difficult to get through to speak to anyone. emails aren't answered you can be hanging on the phone for ages and ages trying to speak to someone, definitely not what we were used to in the past. We try to stay loyal to Six Star Cruises as we have received excellent service in the past but maybe time for a re-think.
There is no point in asking for a review until we have experienced the results of the booking we have made with you.
Dan Mcmahon was knowledgeable, helpful and very efficient. I hope that my continuing experience with Six Star will be the same.
Friendly and easy to deal with
Rebecca was excellent. She took the time to answer most questions and went through in detail the content of the holiday. She appreciates the concerns of changing requirements and offered her help if we require it.
Very professional and helpful, found time to discuss and answer all our questions.
Poor communication and customer service plus no response to complaints. This company had a very good reputation among cruisers. My recent experience has been very very poor. I found it difficult to complete payment, there has been no reply to emails or calls to the concierge. Phoning the company means a long long wait and sometimes being cut off. Something has gone badly wrong. I have another future cruise already booked via Six Star, but would not risk using this company again.
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly
Laura who booked our Australia holiday and cruise for next year and indeed, the Greece cruise for May this year, is very professional and knowledgable.
Booked another cruise with Dan who is excellent, extremely patient and attentive as always
I won’t book another cruise with this company unless they do some apologising and explaining. They’ve been great in the past. The dedicated concierge system appears to have broken down. I spent 6 hours trying to pay the balance of my cruise. No one emailed or phoned when asked, I was cut off while phoning after waiting half an hour. Our flights for next years cruise plus stopovers have not been booked 2 months after they were supposed to be. A shambles this time. I don’t trust this company any more.
Dear Suz, Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Sharon Briney Senior Customer Relations Executive.
As a cruise novice I found it so refreshing and reassuring to speak to such helpful and knowledgeable cruise specialists. Lisa was very professional and patient, despite my dozens of questions and numerous telephone calls. I will definitely use Six Star Cruises again to book my holiday.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,925 reviews