Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Service was superb, dealt with Shiela Fleming, she called on time, answered all my questions and was most professional, helpful with a lovely manner.

I would not hesitate to look at booking further holidays.

Thanks
Having taking a leap of faith to book a cruise for 2022, we would only have done this through Andrew Freeman of Sixstar Cruises. We have always been afforded exceptional customer service and Andrew is always thorough, prompt and very informative when asked to clarify anything in connection with our booking. Thank you once again for your excellent service, we would never think of going anywhere else to book.
So good to speak to specialists who care about providing their clients or prospective clients with all the information to make informed decisions. This is my first time using six star cruises and I can’t see me using anyone else in the future.
This was my second booking in the last few weeks. As previously the service provided by the concierge was excellent - friendly, responsive, efficient and very professional.
As always Six Star Cruises go that extra mile to make sure you have the cruise experience you ask for, a special mention for Joe Morrison who is always very helpful and knowledgeable.
We booked the cruise with our usual concierge Lisa Mallon. As always, she was friendly but professional, and found us exactly what we wanted. An excellent service all round.
Wonderful service and attention to detail on what was a very complicated booking.
Excellent communication and understanding of our requirements as we were tagging on numerous other trips onto the cruise itself.
Big thankyou to Donna Worsnip for once again pulling out all the stops and getting us over the line. Donna you are the "Google" of cruising and greatly appreciated. Big Thnakyou.
Our booking experience was excellent. Maura was brilliant, very professional, knowledgeable and personable. We can’t wait to go on our adventure.
I needed to change my booking, which after receiving a new quote was amended quickly and
efficiently.
Very helpful to me
This will be the third cruise I’ve booked all with Dan and all on Regent. Always found any questions or concerns are discussed and resolved I feel confident booking with Sixstar Cruises
Six Star Cruises 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Whole booking process was as good as ever, courtesy of Dan. Can only praise him for his advice and professionalism in sorting new cruises after various cancellations.
Very helpful service by Andrew
Great service as always. Stacey goes the extra mile every time to try to meet our requirements and make sure that we can get the best available booking in line with our holiday budget.
Six Star Cruises 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Very friendly, responsive, knowledgeable, patient and helpful concierge. Because of the Christmas holiday, we also spoke to several other staff who were aware of the cruises we were considering and equally helpful. Queries were dealt with very quickly or, where there was a delay due to the cruise line, we were kept informed. Excellent service!
Excellent service throughout - Dan and Hannah outstanding.
This is the first time I have booked a cruise with Six Star Cruises. I was impressed by the customer service I received and how everything about my booking was explained to me in detail. I look forward to being a long-standing customer with them.
Have used 6 Star regularly and have always been pleased with the competitive pricing and general quality of service. This booking comprising a cancellation, FCC and combination of three cruise segments of the 2022 World cruise was handled very smoothly. Great service!
The service we received from Lisa Mallon was excellent.
Having had a couple of cruises cancelled, we have again booked 2 more cruises with the help of Stacey Williams at Six Star, as usual, the service was excellent, Stacey is patient, friendly and really knows her stuff !
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,072 reviews