Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Carina is well aware of the issues. Tried to book a cruise, passed from pillar to post and then no call back when I was ready to book. Cruise is now booked but only after a lot of grief.
Because I already knew which cruise I wanted to go on and flight details, I was actually given inadequate information about excursions and how to book them. I was asked to use an online 'cruise concierge' page to ask questions but I never got a reply; nor was I informed when my 'rep' was promoted or told who to speak to instead. They refuse to break down the elements of the package price, so it is impossible to work out what one is paying for, but their flights supplier seems to charge double what it would cost if booked independently. The deposit was taken immediately on booking (in my case nine months before departure) but then they ask you to pay the balance six months before departure, even though cruise line itself doesnt expect the money more than three months before departure. I am not sure what advantaqge they are over booking direct with the cruise company.
I was expecting special customer service after booking a couple of special holidays. I have been very disappointed that the service hasn't even been even average
We requested Club Class air to Australia and return. We booked the flights & cruise with an initial payment of £8000+ but were NOT told the flights were not changeable...we believed we had booked proper Club Class flights. We wanted to change the shuttle to Heathrow for an earlier flight but, despite the very best efforts of Rebecca and Claire , we were denied the change. Our request was less than 24 hours after the booking was made.

We are very unhappy that the Club flights were not changeable and we were NOT advised by our Cruise Concierge.

We have no problem with Rebecca and Claire - they were excellent.
when booking your cruise it is easy to get a response after that its hopeless. Ive just waited 10 min hanging on and still not got an answer from them
Having paid for a cuise we did not receive any details until i phined and we still have not received a full documentation regarding the cruise.
Des Thompson
We were told that the other company that offered us the same cabin for a cheaper price would be unable to get the flights for us - thi was untrue!!

We also NEVER received our stay in a hotel with Crisp White Sheets for booking with you previously!

I was also told not to takr any notice of any adverts I see in the newspapers as they are always out of date as you have to give the ad to the newspapers 10 days in advance. What a lot of nonsense. Why are you adverising then?
Booked and fully paid for cruise on Regent Seven Seas Navigator Ref: 1959771. The booking included:
1. John Lewis vouchers to the value of £200.
2. Magnum of champagne.
3. On board credit of $400.
4. Access to ICruiseConcierge.

As of today we have received none of the above items nor any indication of when we will receive them.
Compared to other cruises I have booked either with an agent or direct I can only say I was not impressed with my adviser. I asked her for information regarding my past traveller number but when I paid the final payment it had not been added and the person who took my payment rang Oceania to get it and add it. Also i verbally and by email asked for the port addresses to book my private transfer, this was not done and I rang oceania myself and had the information straight away.
Baltic Delights 16th June
Earlier this week, I booked the above cruise - concierge class - for my wife and myself with Sandy Collier who was very helpful in every respect.
I understand that complimentary transport to and from Manchester airport is included and in addition to the cruise I booked two nights in Copenhagen and one in Stockholm.
I paid a deposit of £1,350 (debit card) and was informed by Sandy that the balance was due by 12th February.
I asked for and was assured that I would receive a brochure about the cruise and an email confirming the above arrangements.
Neither of these have been received.
Instead I have received two letters both dated 16th January, one of which says the balance of £5,286.5 is due now and the other says it will be due shortly!. Both have Sandy Collier's name at the bottom but neither is signed.
I tried to contact Sandy, but spoke to a colleague of hers who told me that the two letters were sent by "head office" and it was confirmed that the £5,286.5 is not due until 12th February.
I await the arrival of the brochure and the email confirming the above arrangements.
Michael Hind
After booking needed to speak to agent with queries but had difficulty, told she was on phone and would ring back, which never happened. Eventually spoke to her, she was not in work! Did not like being misled.
Bon voyage message was left on answer phone of mobile despite message saying messages not retrievable.
Was not advised re stuck isa visa.
We were advised that there were no formal nights, even after I read the literature from Regent. There were 2for al nights and discovered test other clients go 6 star cruises had been correctly informed.
Our neighbours, also 6 star clients who paid the same price as us said they had received a free tablet from you!!!
The private transfer from ship to airport in Dubai was actually a shared minibus and we were very squashed.
The cruise itself was excellent.
The service we had from 6 star cruises was worse than other companies we have used who do not advertise concierge service.
I HOPE THE CRUISE IS BETTER THAN YOUR ADMIN. iT TOOK FIVE WEEKS TO RECEIVE THE CRUISE BROCHURE. YOU ADVISED ME THE BALANCE WAS DUE FROM 8 MONTHS BEFORE THE HOLIDAY AND KEPT ON REMINDING ME EVERY MONTH WITH THREATS TO CANCEL IF I DIDN'T PAY. Y0U HAVE STILL FAILED TO PROVIDE ME WITH FACTUAL INFORMATION ON HOW WE GET TO THE STANDS AT THE GRAND PRIX AND YOU OVERCHARGED ME FOR ALTERING OUR FLIGHTS SO THAT WE COULD STAY IN BARCELONA FOR A COUPLE OF EXTRA NIGHTS. NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE. THIS CRUISE IN MAY IS A SPECIAL CELEBRATION FOR OUR SILVER WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND WE WONDER IF WE HAVE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

DUDLEY AND CHRISTINA CLARKE-JERVOISE
Holiday details were very poor due to the company not having all the details of flights.They took my money then changed the travel arrangements.
I have not been contacted by customer service at all.I now lose my deposit according to their rep but court action will be taken if not resolved.
A very poor company so please avoid.Be surprised if this review is entered.There are other ways when the time comes.
T A D
I booked late on a Friday evening and was promised an early call the next day to go through the bookings etc, never came. I rang twice and was told me agent was on the phone and would get back to me, but never did, after the third call my agent rang me from home, it was not her work day. I lost confidence in the company for telling me a deliberate lie, had I known, I would have spoken to someone else and not wasted a few hours of frustration.
A Bon voyage call was left on my mobile phone, even though the message said there was no facility for retrieving messages on my phone so never actually heard it. I rang the number and found out it was SSCruises.
Also annoyed to find out that fellow travellers who booked the same grade, at the same time and for the same price were given a complimentary tablet.
The private transfer on return to airport was not a private one. We had to share with another couple who were very large and were really cramped .
The Regent cruise itself was excellent.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,220 reviews