Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
Booked with Maura several times now and always a great experience. Very competitive quotes. She treats you as an individual not a number. She is always happy to answer lots of questions and she will often phone the cruise line while you are on the phone. I highly recommend her.
A complicated booking as a virtual exchange for two cruises cancelled by Azamara.
Handled well.
Refunded my money on an earlier cancelled cruise and very prompt response and service from
Dan when we booked our latest cruise.
We have excellent service from Andrew Freeman in booking and then cancelling and re-arranging our cruises (due to covid restrictions).
Following the "Laura's Recommendation" package emailed to me (daily advert email) , I phoned for more info.
Erin worked hard to extricate more detail about the package. I will revisit in a few weeks time to get more information.
In the meantime got sufficient info to convince me to go ahead and book.
Always receive very good service, prompt attention, and in a most friendly and helpful manner.
Laura always makes herself available to answer any questions and give information.
Excellent.
Great experience, we appreciated the advice and assistance once we decided on our cruise.
We will come back to Six Star Cruises for all our future trips.
We consider ourselves fortunate to have spoken to Stacey at Six Star Cruises and taken advantage of her knowledge and assistance.
I was a challenging customer as I had so many questions regarding my Regent Seven Seas cruise and yet each time I rang, whoever I spoke to, was always polite, understanding and always found the answers for me. For which I am very grateful.
very pleased with my booking experience, the representative was very knowledgeable and helpful
Excellent customer service yet again. Always helpful and knowledgable.
Sheila was first class in looking after our cruise with Regent cruises . Thank you all
Very friendly lovely accent could understand him easily Very patient very helpful
We have booked with Maura several times now. She always goes above and beyond. She contacted the cruise line numerous times answering our questions. She always phoned back when she said she would. A lot better experience than other cruise agents. I highly recommend her.
I had booked with Six Star last year, but the cruise had to be cancelled because of Covid. Getting the refund, although it took a long time, was not difficult. I have now booked another cruise, with the able assistance of concierge Sheila. It was very straightforward, and she was attentive, extremely helpful, and made the whole process quite easy. Highly recommended.
Stacey was efficient, friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately this experience was anticipating a Covid-19 2021 cruise cancellation and given the terms offered by Regent defering it to 2022. All handled with customary efficiency by Andrew.
Many thanks
John R
Excellent sales service was provided by Andrew Freeman
Sheila was always professional and courteous in all her dealings with me. I was very pleased with the outcome
Booking process was as good as ever with Dan, being straightforward, friendly and professional.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,072 reviews