Six Star Cruises Reviews

of reviewers recommend Six Star Cruises
Read Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
First time I have used Six Star Cruises, very impressed. Excellent service. Stacy was very helpful and knowledgable, information was supplied very quickly .
Maura was great, replied to e mails called back when asked and now looking forward to our cruise. Our friends also booked with Maura as well.
Great service as always Andrew was very efficient and returned and my calls and emails and made my booking very easy very pleased hopefully we will be cruising soon
As always Stacey was excellent - always finds the right cruise for us . Thank you
Excellent service, quick response and good advice
Very efficient, friendly and responsive. Thank you, Stacey Williams.
We received great service from Maura. Maura was very thorough and provided us with a great deal.
Personally we only deal with Dan Mcmahon of Janet in customer relations both are excellent
Excellent service from Stacey - again.
Whenever I book a cruise, I always go to Six Star Cruises. I would highly recommend consultant Scott Perry who is very knowledgable, competent and patient.
Dan, has been great in managing the re booking of our cruise.
Very easy to book with excellent service from Ralph.
We wanted to cancel our cruise booked for this October and we booked another for later and the transition was seemless
Sorry, I've no idea which booking this survey relates to?
Very good service from Andrew Whittle
Normally deal with Donna, but Lisa did a great job. After one cruise cancellation in September, booked another. Nothing is too much trouble for them Diana lea
Great service from knowledgeable staff who go the extra mile to help you find the right cruise and additional add on stays to make you have the best time possible. A personal service as good or better than in an actual travel agents shop.
Just a great company to deal with - good advice, excellent service and really pleasant staff. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Erin kept in touch throughout the booking process, dealing with all of my queries (and there were quite a few) quickly and efficiently
The usual exceptional service from Dan - he sets high standards and always maintains them.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.78 based on 3,278 reviews