Six Star Cruises Reviews

feedback@sixstarcruises.co.uk

Tell us how Six Star Cruises made you happy
CLAIR TAYLOR DELT WITH SORTING OUT OUR CRUISE SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL
Excellent service. From Scott Perry
Usual exceptional service from Dan McMahon.
Andy Freeman does his magic once again. Let’s hope this cruise actually happens!
The booking process was very straightforward. Any questions we had were answered promptly.
So far the booking process has been very efficient Andrew Whittle has been helpful and very supportive.
Ralph was very helpful and pleasant to talk to and was very thorough.
As always, my enquiries and requests, were promptly fulfilled by Stacey. We are looking forward to cruising again.
Clare was helpful and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction . No problems at all
Our cruise experince is nearely one and half yeares away,so now I am not able to talk about it. Booking experience is reasonably easy due to Andrew Freemans patience in answering our questions and explaining things.
Very knowledgeable and efficient service. Great deal and brilliant to be able to deal with one person for all issues. Can’t recommend Scott Perry highly enough. Sorted entire cruise holiday in just a couple of calls. Six Star Cruises, better than all the rest!
Today I spoke to Estelle Peachy regarding a problem I had with our forthcoming cruise with Celebrity Cruises . I found the service that she gave me exceptional . We allways get good service from cruise 118 but today Estelle went the extra mile .i was very impressed with six star Cruises as well . Please pass on my thanks to Estelle . Jeannette lark
Scott Perry has now handled my 3rd booking through Six Star Cruises. His ability to sort out our cruises, flights and local transport all within 15/30 minutes always astounds me. Well Done
Hello ,I have just spoken to a very nice ,helpfull lady called Estelle from six star cruises ,I would like to say that she was Excellent, she done everything that she possibly could to help me ( I’m not any good with anything online ,and she went through everything step by step with me , I felt so stupid when I phoned but she made me feel quite human again ,she deserves a medal for that alone ,please pass on my thanks to Estelle ,I tried to do it at the end of the call but I got cut off .she was wonderfull Jeannette lark wor91478
I found Sandie Collier very efficient and pleasant, and also extremely patient with an IT troglodyte like me!
Scott was efficient as always. Great service - thanks Scott
Very efficient, answered my questions quickly as usual and understood my requirements
Our dealings with Scott Perry were nothing less than excellent. He was informative, very helpful and above all patient. Our grateful thanks to this pleasant young man.
Stacey was very helpful and informative - the whole booking process was quick, easy and painless. Thank you
Scott was efficient and precise. Gave good advice on extensions. I will use him again.
Six Star Cruises is rated 4.79 based on 3,376 reviews