Sitejam Reviews

11PM
11PM

02077303342

info@sitejam.com

Tell us how Sitejam made you happy

"Received an email from 'sitejam' to say my subscription had changed to a 14 day free trial and payment would be taken after that. I have never heard of them or signed up! Amateurs renting an office somewhere no doubt. Beware."
Are you Sitejam? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sitejam receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I used to think the SiteJam were incredible. I'd promote their services at every opportunity. However, over the last 12 months, I have become less and less happy with the service."
"I have been trying to change my password for a while now and cannot, I have emailed and no response I tweeted also, no response. I don't know what avenue to now go down?"
Hi, you can reach out to our support team who will be able to sort that for you - https://basekit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, thanks :)
Sitejam is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews