Sistaglam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sistaglam

Tell us how Sistaglam made you happy
I’ve seen plenty of reviews from people slating this company - but I’ve been really impressed with them ! Their dresses are lovely and I was refunded within days for those I chose not to keep. I will confidently use them again
I had a special event recently but couldn’t decide on which dress to buy so I bought 3! They arrived in about 3 days which was great and once I had chosen the one to keep I sent the others back to them. Returns were easy and I got my refund not too long after! Will defo shop here again!!
Verry happy customer. Amazing dress , great price and fast delivery. I would recommend through on the Jessica Rose Flory Navy Beaded Maxi Dress to add embellishments on the straps as well. I wouldn't mind to pay more for that. Anyway, great job !
Good selection to choose from and fast delivery.
Very fast delivery, great price for an amazing dress.
Ordered a dress from Sistaglam for £145 but the order didn’t go through. Could have been easily sorted if they had picked up the phone and communicated . Such a shame as lost out on such a lovely dress if my order had been accepted and chased up their end.
Bought an amazing dress there that looked exactly like the picture, and I bought another that didn't fit that was super easy to return. Only problem was inaccurate sizing.
Poor quality dresses and expensive to return I ordered 8 dresses from Sistaglam in various sizes for my bridesmaids to try. It didn’t occur to me to check they did free returns as I’d ordered dresses from lots of different sites and never had to pay for returns before. When the dresses came the first one I opened was falling apart - the stitching had come undone and the zip was broken. They all looked quite shabby. I contacted customer services and told them that one of the dresses was faulty and that I would be returning them all due to the poor quality. They provided me with a free return label, but only for the 1 faulty dress. I told them I was returning them all due to the poor quality. Customer services replied that they don’t do free returns. I ended up paying £27 to return the dresses, as because the return address is a PO Box the only option is to return them via Royal Mail (parcel force / DPD / Hermes will not deliver to a PO Box). I paid extra for insurance as I’d read a few reviews about people not getting their money back. I have now received a full refund, but I’m still £27 out of pocket and won’t be shopping with them again.
Ordered a dress for £145 and no e mail confirmation and no dress. Payment taken but no order sent out. Tried calling and e mailing no answer and had to contact my bank to try to get my money back. Aweful!!! Do not use!!
Officially the worse company EVER!!! I really want to report their business! I ordered a dress from them 7 days ago and still not receive it - there is no way to contact them, no email response, their phones are not working and no surprise now seeing all of these other experiences. This kind of businesses must have penalties for their terrible service!!!
Dress arrived with a mark on it, they have ignored all attempts from me to contact them, avoid buying from them
Please DO NOT order anything from this company. I ordered eight dresses in two different orders for my daughters prom. I didn't receive all the items and I returned the items I did receive within 14 days. I haven't received my refund, which is over £500! Please, please stay away from this company.
Ordered two dresses, returned dresses to address stated on their website. Royal Mail tracked shows it has been received and signed for. They are claiming dresses not received and Paypal will not refund my money. Have since reopened case and sent proof of everything including a screenshot of Royal Mail. They claim to Paypal they have not received the items. Very shoddy company..avoid at all costs. Now have to pursue repayment via my bank who will then reclaim money from Paypal.
bBought a dress - sent it back and still no refund. Called customer service several times - no answer and emailed them. Shoddy business
I returned a faulty dress amonth ago had one emailsayi g it had been refunded when it hadn't. No reply to my emails just very rude , I'm surprised you still have a company on how you treat your customers 😤
great product but returned a dress a month ago was promised a refund a week ago still no refund they dont answer the phone and dont reply to e mails wont order again shame as they could be a good company
Fast delivery quality good, but customer service on return of a product horrendous. I returned dresses over 3 weeks ago and been promised twice my card would be refunded and again another weekend passed and no refund. It’s a joke two of the dresses order were not even opened and returned with days of delivery. Just would like my refund
3 dresses ordered, 2 faulty. Customer service said to send back (encouraged me not to bother with tracking but I did, luckily). Made numerous calls (premium number) and emails once they received it but no response at all. Luckily I paid with PayPal who were brilliant- opened a dispute and because they didn't hear from them in 10 days, they forcefully took the money from their PayPal account and refunded me. Sistaglam is an appalling company-- beware!
Avoid this company at all costs. I ordered dresses that were never sent to me and nearly a month later I still haven’t received a refund
Still waiting for a refund on five bridesmaid dresses after two weeks since being returned! I’m out of pocket £360 and no response apart from an automated email so far! Don not buy from here! I am hoping paypal credit can help now as I have effectively had £360 stolen from my wedding budget :(
Sistaglam is rated 1.96 based on 27 reviews