Sistaglam Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Sistaglam deliver?

How can I contact Sistaglam?

Tell us how Sistaglam made you happy

"I’ve seen plenty of reviews from people slating this company - but I’ve been really impressed with them ! Their dresses are lovely and I was refunded within days for those I chose not to keep. I will confidently use them again"
Are you Sistaglam? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a special event recently but couldn’t decide on which dress to buy so I bought 3! They arrived in about 3 days which was great and once I had chosen the one to keep I sent the others back to them. Returns were easy and I got my refund not too long after! Will defo shop here again!!"
"Verry happy customer. Amazing dress , great price and fast delivery. I would recommend through on the Jessica Rose Flory Navy Beaded Maxi Dress to add embellishments on the straps as well. I wouldn't mind to pay more for that. Anyway, great job !"
"Good selection to choose from and fast delivery."
"Very fast delivery, great price for an amazing dress."
Sistaglam is rated 2.00 based on 20 reviews