Sistaglam Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Sistaglam deliver?

How can I contact Sistaglam?

Tell us how Sistaglam made you happy

"Officially the worse company EVER!!! I really want to report their business! I ordered a dress from them 7 days ago and still not receive it - there is no way to contact them, no email response, their phones are not working and no surprise now seeing all of these other experiences. This kind of businesses must have penalties for their terrible service!!!"
Are you Sistaglam? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Dress arrived with a mark on it, they have ignored all attempts from me to contact them, avoid buying from them"
"Please DO NOT order anything from this company. I ordered eight dresses in two different orders for my daughters prom. I didn't receive all the items and I returned the items I did receive within 14 days. I haven't received my refund, which is over £500! Please, please stay away from this company."
"Ordered two dresses, returned dresses to address stated on their website. Royal Mail tracked shows it has been received and signed for. They are claiming dresses not received and Paypal will not refund my money. Have since reopened case and sent proof of everything including a screenshot of Royal Mail. They claim to Paypal they have not received the items. Very shoddy company..avoid at all costs. Now have to pursue repayment via my bank who will then reclaim money from Paypal."
"bBought a dress - sent it back and still no refund. Called customer service several times - no answer and emailed them. Shoddy business"
"I returned a faulty dress amonth ago had one emailsayi g it had been refunded when it hadn't. No reply to my emails just very rude , I'm surprised you still have a company on how you treat your customers 😤"
"great product but returned a dress a month ago was promised a refund a week ago still no refund they dont answer the phone and dont reply to e mails wont order again shame as they could be a good company"
"Fast delivery quality good, but customer service on return of a product horrendous. I returned dresses over 3 weeks ago and been promised twice my card would be refunded and again another weekend passed and no refund. It’s a joke two of the dresses order were not even opened and returned with days of delivery. Just would like my refund"
"3 dresses ordered, 2 faulty. Customer service said to send back (encouraged me not to bother with tracking but I did, luckily). Made numerous calls (premium number) and emails once they received it but no response at all. Luckily I paid with PayPal who were brilliant- opened a dispute and because they didn't hear from them in 10 days, they forcefully took the money from their PayPal account and refunded me. Sistaglam is an appalling company-- beware!"
"Avoid this company at all costs. I ordered dresses that were never sent to me and nearly a month later I still haven’t received a refund"
"Still waiting for a refund on five bridesmaid dresses after two weeks since being returned! I’m out of pocket £360 and no response apart from an automated email so far! Don not buy from here! I am hoping paypal credit can help now as I have effectively had £360 stolen from my wedding budget :("
"Do not buy from this company, they don't refund after you send their goods back. And can never never get hold of them on the phone, or email, they are fraudsters"
"Worst Service Ever! On receiving my order, I found that the dress sent out was the wrong one. Ordered the dress a second time and again the wrong dress was delivered. Returned both dresses as outlined in the returns policy using a tracked delivery method (£17.20 to return both parcels) and then I contacted customer service with my postage receipts for the refund. Despite it being the fault of the company the Customer Service team refused to pay me back the postage charge and even deceitfully cropped out parts out of their own returns policy to make out I was in the wrong. It took countless emails where I had to highlight the sections of their own policy to prove I was right, I had to research and quote to them my legal rights and even threaten to take the matter further before they agreed to pay me back. Even then they said I had to create a Paypal account if I wanted the refund, despite not even paying through Paypal in the first place. Overall the service was extremely unprofessional and at no point did they try and put the problem right and send me out the dress that I had actually ordered. They seemed to send me back generic pre-written emails which did not answer my questions. I did start to wonder whether their customer service team were actual humans, from the email responses I was receiving it seemed it was more likely they were either illiterate robots or just simple monkeys!!! I will never be ordering from them again."
"We ordered two dresses from Sistaglam through Next. The first one was a meant to be a beautiful lilac dress but in reality was a dirty light purple colour with awful green sequins which did not feature at all in the picture on the website. Management staff at Next agreed that the dress did not vaguely resemble the picture of the dress in colour. We sent it back in the hope that the pink / blush dress would be better. The pink / blush version arrived at Next this afternoon and once again features green sequins and the blush pink is instead a dirty pink colour. Both dresses were covered by very poor quality dirty coloured netting and this was overall very disappointing. The dresses were both of very poor quality and considering that these dresses retail at £125 I think it is very poor. I put a review on the Sistaglam website but it was not shown. It is in my humble opinion very poor practice to retail dresses that do not resemble their pictures and furthermore it is time wasting at the very least and very disappointing. Sistaglam - you need to sort this out because the dress style was similar to the website but that is where the similarities end. We are very very disappointed. Management staff at Next stated that the quality was very poor - I would hope that something can be done about this."
"Avoid!!!! material awful! Paid extra to return! Still awaiting refund! Customer service said they refunded me, then said oops the system was down so they have refunded me again, Still waiting 4 Weeks later, disgusting service!!!!"
"AVOID !!!! shame I even have to give them a star. I placed my order on a Saturday and paid extra for next day delivery - I had still not received my order 1 week later. I contacted them everyday and was told false information. They ended up telling me they had not received my payment of £395.00 (which they had) and refused to give me a refund. Thank goodness I paid with my credit card."
"Sistaglam were dreadful! I ordered a dress as part of a bridal party but it looks nothing like the picture online. When I returned the dress they would not refund my postage and I was charged £10.17 to call their customs services number to complain!"
"Beyond terrible customer service"
Sistaglam is rated 1.96 based on 24 reviews