Sistaglam Refund Reviews

Sistaglam have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" 20 to return both parcels) and then I contacted customer service with my postage receipts for the refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Avoid!!!! material awful! Paid extra to return! Still awaiting refund! Customer service said they refunded me, then said oops the system was down so they have refunded me again, Still waiting 4 Weeks later, disgusting service!!!! "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" AVOID !!!! shame I even have to give them a star. I placed my order on a Saturday and paid extra for next day delivery - I had still not received my order 1 week later. I contacted them everyday and was told false information. They ended up telling me they had not received my payment of £395.00 (which they had) and refused to give me a refund. Thank goodness I paid with my credit card. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Sistaglam were dreadful! I ordered a dress as part of a bridal party but it looks nothing like the picture online. When I returned the dress they would not refund my postage and I was charged £10.17 to call their customs services number to complain! "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous