Sistaglam Insights

Sistaglam have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
C

Delivery - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" Verry happy customer. Amazing dress , great price and fast delivery. I would recommend through on the Jessica Rose Flory Navy Beaded Maxi Dress to add embellishments on the straps as well. I wouldn't mind to pay more for that. Anyway, great job ! "
- Catalina
" Good selection to choose from and fast delivery. "
- Jacqui Tomkins
" Very fast delivery, great price for an amazing dress. "
- Mrs Gillian Mccallum
F

Refunds - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" 20 to return both parcels) and then I contacted customer service with my postage receipts for the refund. "
- Anonymous
" Avoid!!!! material awful! Paid extra to return! Still awaiting refund! Customer service said they refunded me, then said oops the system was down so they have refunded me again, Still waiting 4 Weeks later, disgusting service!!!! "
- Anonymous
" AVOID !!!! shame I even have to give them a star. I placed my order on a Saturday and paid extra for next day delivery - I had still not received my order 1 week later. I contacted them everyday and was told false information. They ended up telling me they had not received my payment of £395.00 (which they had) and refused to give me a refund. Thank goodness I paid with my credit card. "
C