Sistaglam Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Sistaglam

How would you rate Sistaglam ?

"We ordered two dresses from Sistaglam through Next. The first one was a meant to be a beautiful lilac dress but in reality was a dirty light purple colour with awful green sequins which did not feature at all in the picture on the website. Management staff at Next agreed that the dress did not vaguely resemble the picture of the dress in colour. We sent it back in the hope that the pink / blush dress would be better. The pink / blush version arrived at Next this afternoon and once again features green sequins and the blush pink is instead a dirty pink colour. Both dresses were covered by very poor quality dirty coloured netting and this was overall very disappointing. The dresses were both of very poor quality and considering that these dresses retail at £125 I think it is very poor. I put a review on the Sistaglam website but it was not shown. It is in my humble opinion very poor practice to retail dresses that do not resemble their pictures and furthermore it is time wasting at the very least and very disappointing. Sistaglam - you need to sort this out because the dress style was similar to the website but that is where the similarities end. We are very very disappointed. Management staff at Next stated that the quality was very poor - I would hope that something can be done about this."
"Avoid!!!! material awful! Paid extra to return! Still awaiting refund! Customer service said they refunded me, then said oops the system was down so they have refunded me again, Still waiting 4 Weeks later, disgusting service!!!!"
"AVOID !!!! shame I even have to give them a star. I placed my order on a Saturday and paid extra for next day delivery - I had still not received my order 1 week later. I contacted them everyday and was told false information. They ended up telling me they had not received my payment of £395.00 (which they had) and refused to give me a refund. Thank goodness I paid with my credit card."
"Good selection to choose from and fast delivery."
"Sistaglam were dreadful! I ordered a dress as part of a bridal party but it looks nothing like the picture online. When I returned the dress they would not refund my postage and I was charged £10.17 to call their customs services number to complain!"
"Beyond terrible customer service"
"Very fast delivery, great price for an amazing dress."
Sistaglam is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews