Sistaglam Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Sistaglam

How would you rate Sistaglam ?

"AVOID !!!! shame I even have to give them a star. I placed my order on a Saturday and paid extra for next day delivery - I had still not received my order 1 week later. I contacted them everyday and was told false information. They ended up telling me they had not received my payment of £395.00 (which they had) and refused to give me a refund. Thank goodness I paid with my credit card."
Jacqui Tomkins
"Good selection to choose from and fast delivery."
"Sistaglam were dreadful! I ordered a dress as part of a bridal party but it looks nothing like the picture online. When I returned the dress they would not refund my postage and I was charged £10.17 to call their customs services number to complain!"
"Beyond terrible customer service"
Mrs Gillian Mccallum
"Very fast delivery, great price for an amazing dress."
Sistaglam is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews