Sisi & Seb.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sisi & Seb.com
"It was a pleasure shopping from your beautiful site - so many cute pieces for my little girl. Can’t wait to shop with you again and see what other amazing companies you are going to represent next! ❤️"
"I just love your little company! You can see how much hard work, effort and thought that has gone into all of this. I love the fact that you have sourced all your lovely pieces from various designers, all fabulous by the way. Its fantastic that you have soo many beautiful things for girls and boys!! I follow you on Instagram and I just love the photoraphy and of course your little models...particularly Sisi...what a little star she is😍 I love watching your story on there too. Your website is great...the format is super and very attractive..not forgetting to mention that its so easy to use. You have done so brilliantly well so far already..truly fabulous...you're certianly going places with this whole concept..well done you Sisi&Seb👌🏼"
"Beautiful products !"
Hawran-Beaumont, Ela
Verified Buyer
"Great products and prompt delivery. Really happy with my Pom Pom hat and would highly recommend Sisi and Seb."
Iris De Kan
Verified Buyer
"Super fast shipping and great customer service. Absolutely love this shop"
Karen Murray
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic fashionable quirky girls clothes,I have 6 granddaughters,& have been delighted with my purchases,they love them too. The pyjamas have been a great success,so comfortable,can’t get them of them to wash. Great personable service,love the website. All in all a fabulous brand. X"
Kara Stepien
Verified Buyer
"I loved shopping with Sisi and Seb and will definitely be back again! The clothes were beautiful, well packaged and arrived quickly. Very happy customer! Thank you!"
Sisi & Seb.com is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews