Sisi & Seb.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sisi & Seb.com

Tell us how Sisi & Seb.com made you happy

"Great service. Came beautifully packaged and the personalised note was a lovely touch! Would shop again from Sisi and Seb!"
"My daughter absolutely loves her dress and hair bands. I'm happy because they fit perfectly and don't hurt her behind the ears as many others do. And she looks cute!"
"From the gorgeous clothes to the personal, handwritten notes from Carley that came tucked into our parcels, there’s nothing not to love about Sisi & Seb. My 3 year old daughter has been absolutely thrilled with the Louise Misha purchases I’ve made so far and I will certainly be a loyal customer going forward. Thank you!"
"Lovely items - I could buy it all! Easy to order and quick delivery. Will be buying more from Sisi and Seb :)"
"Beautiful quality clothes, that you won’t find on the high street. Really cute baby clothes in very cool colours and wonderful summer dresses for girls."
"It was a pleasure shopping from your beautiful site - so many cute pieces for my little girl. Can’t wait to shop with you again and see what other amazing companies you are going to represent next! ❤️"
"I just love your little company! You can see how much hard work, effort and thought that has gone into all of this. I love the fact that you have sourced all your lovely pieces from various designers, all fabulous by the way. Its fantastic that you have soo many beautiful things for girls and boys!! I follow you on Instagram and I just love the photoraphy and of course your little models...particularly Sisi...what a little star she is😍 I love watching your story on there too. Your website is great...the format is super and very attractive..not forgetting to mention that its so easy to use. You have done so brilliantly well so far already..truly fabulous...you're certianly going places with this whole concept..well done you Sisi&Seb👌🏼"
"Beautiful products !"
"Great products and prompt delivery. Really happy with my Pom Pom hat and would highly recommend Sisi and Seb."
"Super fast shipping and great customer service. Absolutely love this shop"
"Fantastic fashionable quirky girls clothes,I have 6 granddaughters,& have been delighted with my purchases,they love them too. The pyjamas have been a great success,so comfortable,can’t get them of them to wash. Great personable service,love the website. All in all a fabulous brand. X"
"I loved shopping with Sisi and Seb and will definitely be back again! The clothes were beautiful, well packaged and arrived quickly. Very happy customer! Thank you!"
Sisi & Seb.com is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access