SIRPLUS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SIRPLUS
Read SIRPLUS Reviews

About SIRPLUS:

SIRPLUS crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how SIRPLUS made you happy
Sadly just had to return a black velvet Nehru jacket purchased as a present for my husband. Beautiful quality, but at least 1 - if not 2 inches too short in both the arms and the body. A shame that you do not do long sizes. I would imagine that anyone over 6ft would find the clothes too short.
The only (slight) complaint I have it that I ordered a pineapple shirt but you sent a stripy shirt! However my husband really liked it so it ended well!
Lovely girl in the shop really helpful and efficient. Only lost a star as the delivery wasn’t on time
Nice Jkts
Great garment, well made and stylish
I was in and out quickly and got what I wanted. No stress.
Item as described - delivered efficiently
Comfort and quality
Very well priced cashmere scarf, if it wears well with time i will definitely be looking at the rest of the range.
Very nice quality of fabric and lining. Only thing is more discount just after a weekend i bought my vest coat. :(
Well made jacket and very swift and efficient service. Only problem - pockets so well sewn up that I am going to have to take the jacket to a tailor to get then unstitched!
Hi Alan, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback on our stitching on our Jacket pockets. All feedback is very welcome and we will be informing our buying department
Thanks again,
The Sir Plus Team.
I am v very happy with my Gilet but have two comments. The collar is rough on the skin. You might make it softer. The zip could be a double, unzipping from the bottom as some garments do. It would make the gilet more comfortable when sitting, for instance in a motor. Thanks for asking and listening.. Thanks.
Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback on our Navy Gilet.

All feedback is very welcome and we will be informing our buying department of your suggestions regarding the zip and collar.

Thanks again,

The Sir Plus Team.
The jacket was lovely material and nicely made - it would be good if you could increase your sizing by adding a long length for tall men!
A different style at a good price and friendly people behind the brand.
Great products but not flexible with sale returns even though I just wanted to swap it for the same item but different size. But normally great!
Nice jacket good value