SIRPLUS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SIRPLUS

About SIRPLUS: Sir Plus crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how SIRPLUS made you happy

"Great service, great products, with nice happy polite staff. Will shop again."
"Great products. Great price. Great service in store and online."
"I am very pleased with my velvet jacket and I appreciate the individual style of your garments."
"Excellent clothes and very helpful shop assistance (though disappointing that more sizes not in stock)"
"Great selection of clothes. Will be shopping here much more in the future!"
"I went into Sir Plus - just for a look - and came out with an amazing shirt and waistcoat style jacket. The shop manager - lissa - was great. very unselly, yet I felt compelled to buy lots of stuff. great shop. great clothes. and a very nice manager."
"A very happy customer with a smart looking young man, thank you"
"The only (slight) complaint I have it that I ordered a pineapple shirt but you sent a stripy shirt! However my husband really liked it so it ended well!"
"Beautiful clothes and lovely staff"
"Always quick delivery and quality products. Happy customer although worried that I don’t own any other clothes."
"Really imaginative range of distinctive and practical clothing with high standards of material and finishing."
"Quick, reliable service and the gilet is great. Lovely quality and fit."
"Lovely girl in the shop really helpful and efficient. Only lost a star as the delivery wasn’t on time"
"Stylish. Good quality and very efficient"
"Fine clothes priced well. Excellent staff."
"Nice jacket - very helpful staff"
"Very high quality and beautifully simple products. Terrific help too."
"Great quality product and the service in store was ace."
SIRPLUS is rated 4.94 based on 231 reviews