Sir Plus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sir Plus

About Sir Plus: Sir Plus crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how Sir Plus made you happy

"Julie at Customer Services TEam of SirPlus provided the most helpful assistance and got my jacket out on time for next day delivery. thank you Julie! IvS"
"Great product and a pleasure to deal with."
"Outstanding quality! For my wedding I was looking for a trouser for months before I found Sir Plus – and I am more than happy that I found them! The product and the packaging are superb plus they have an exceptional customer service. A 100% recommendation."
"Very good service all round, particularly on the phone from a lady called Julie. Would definitely buy from them again, great experience."
"Fantastic brand and very popular with so many of my friends and clients. I think Sir Plus's aim should be to offer even more variety in its shirts and t shirts which are going down very well. The waistcoats are, of course, superb and now they're pretty much iconic, but it's (perhaps?) not the kind of item that people make multiple purchases off. Anyway, hope all is going well with the new store and bravo."
"This is one of many jackets or waistcoats I have bought from Sir Plus and they never disappoint!"
"Son loved shirt, delivery prompt and very well packaged."
"Super helpful customer service and delivery updates. Go you guys."
"Awesome range of garments. Great fit and materials used. Unbelievable customer service. Bravo!"
"Great item at a great price! Quick delivery and smooth purchase. Thanks!"
"Great products, fast delivery and prompt and helpful customer service when I had a query."
"Dear Sir Plus, I have just received my jacket and would like to say I am well over the moon with it ! The quality and fit is superb and a quick delivery time to top it off..well impressed ! Thank you Alan"
"Nice Jkts"
"Excellent quality and delivered very promptly"
"Delivery was immediate, quality of cut and tissue excellent, custumer care oustanding. Thank you!"
"100!!!!!!!!"
"Great service as ever."
"Very helpful and passionate about the business. Keep up the good work!"
"The clerk is really friendly and the clothes are nice."
"Beautiful Schmutter. Lovely service. Great styles. What more do you want???"
Sir Plus is rated 4.93 based on 178 reviews