SIRPLUS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SIRPLUS
Read SIRPLUS Reviews

About SIRPLUS:

SIRPLUS crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how SIRPLUS made you happy
Friendly and helpful service
Great selection of clothes and great service
Great service. Great product. Happy customer
Two pairs of boxer shorts arrived with free next day delivery in luxurious packaging befitting of a luxurious product. One pair was in the sale giving an overall sense of true quality and value for money - great and accurate fit too!
I discovered these Nehru waistcoats a few years ago. I wouldn't be without them now... from wearing the older ones on a daily basis, to the evening dress velvet ones at dinner parties - and everything in between. And in winter they look good under a jacket too. And Sirplus are as efficient at selling and delivering them (next day) as anyone could be. Well done.
Great, competent and most helpful customer service. The sales assistant was most knowledgeable about the whole range. He respectfully guided me in my choice of waistcoat. A waistcoat with a difference, spotted being worn by James Martin. But, I enjoy my own variation. Thank you to Sir Plus, and my wife for the birthday gift.
Excellent quality waistcoat, and great colour (light mist blue).
Great quality and staff are extremely helpful. I always get compliments when I wear my jackets.
What a great find . Good English sale with an edge e.g mixing English with Mandarin and Nehru ,also very good size range. Excellent.
My husband loves his Nehru waistcoat. Excellent quality And looks very smart.
Beautifully made Tee shirts.
Very helpful staff!
Beautiful clothes !!
More than I expected and I will be shopping again with you guys real soon !!!
Love these shirts. The fabric is gorgeous and the fit perfect. The service is speedy and always arrives the next day. Really really impressive!!
Excellent quality Nehru waistcoat bought on-line. Please create more in this style; I have been looking for something like this for years. Slightly surprised by the weight of the wool. You might think of describing the material in more detail on the website.
A first class product supported by a first class service. Simply can't recommend this company highly enough.
We came from Switzerland and visited the shop in Islington at about 17.30. The young man didn’t even look up from his laptop to greet us nor did he look once when my husband tried on some clothing. We have never come across anything like it and decided to leave again although my husband would have bought a few things like last year when the service was wonderful. What a shame.
I had amazing customer service when I ordered a size that was a little too big they took my exchange at a store and shipped a size smaller directly to me - next day delivery so that I could use it for a trip I had planned. Excellent response to my messages and very nice people on the ‘other end’. A company that I am building loyalty to!
I just received the Charcoal (Wool) Gilet - Very pleased with the quality, fit and weight.

Great to see that it is 'Made in England', a piece that will be worn to death.

I will be keeping an eye on the new arrivals!

Thanks SIRPLUS.
Sadly just had to return a black velvet Nehru jacket purchased as a present for my husband. Beautiful quality, but at least 1 - if not 2 inches too short in both the arms and the body. A shame that you do not do long sizes. I would imagine that anyone over 6ft would find the clothes too short.
Fantastic quality