Sir Plus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sir Plus

About Sir Plus: Sir Plus crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306 Portobello Road

How would you rate Sir Plus?

"Brilliant service, brilliant product"
"thank you for exceptional service, for replying to all my questions and letting me know when the beautiful green velvet evening jacket was back in stock. The jacket is an enormous success - I have TOP wife points for buying the perfect present. Thank you for all your help."
Alan Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Well made jacket and very swift and efficient service. Only problem - pockets so well sewn up that I am going to have to take the jacket to a tailor to get then unstitched!"
Hi Alan, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback on our stitching on our Jacket pockets. All feedback is very welcome and we will be informing our buying department
Thanks again,
The Sir Plus Team.
"Great product and great service"
Richard Balaban
Verified Buyer
"I am v very happy with my Gilet but have two comments. The collar is rough on the skin. You might make it softer. The zip could be a double, unzipping from the bottom as some garments do. It would make the gilet more comfortable when sitting, for instance in a motor. Thanks for asking and listening.. Thanks."
Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback on our Navy Gilet.

All feedback is very welcome and we will be informing our buying department of your suggestions regarding the zip and collar.

Thanks again,

The Sir Plus Team.
Susan Gascoigne
Verified Buyer
"The jacket was lovely material and nicely made - it would be good if you could increase your sizing by adding a long length for tall men!"
"Lovely gilet bought as a xmas present - too big and exchanged for correct size quickly and efficiently"
Diana Wynter
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the navy shirt (£75) that bough for my nephew. It proved to be a perfect fit and he looked stylish in it. He seemed to be very delighted. The service that I received when I arrived exhausted at the shop was kind and helpful"
Claudia Hutchins
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products and great, friendly service. It is local to where I live in North Kensington so that is another plus!"
"Great clothes for men, really pleased with my new jacket. British made and fantastic quality."
Prilly Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, well made jumper. Nice wool"
Charlotte Metcalf
Verified Buyer
"Judy in customer services was extremely helpful. I rang to complain that the shop was closed (though the website said it was open) and she could not have taken more care, telephoning me back and assuring me that someone would be there the following day to deal with my exchange and so on. Plus I have always liked the product very much and my friend, to whom I gave a Nehru collared jacket, loved his present."
"I am from the America and discovered this brand through a British acquaintance. I loved the idea behind the brand...the recycling of quality salvaged materials into garments of exceptional quality. I love the stylish Nehru jackets and the shirts. For Christmas, I purchased a beautiful shirt of the softest cotton and a gorgeous merino wool sweater for my husband. He loved them and was very impressed with the quality and comfort of the garments. I was very impressed with the very fast shipping to America and the very handsome packaging as well. The package arrived in only 2 days form England! And shipping was FREE! I can't even get that level of service domestically!!! Wonderful experience. Thank you."
"Lovely quality socks"
"Beautiful waistcoat, fantastic service"
Patrick Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Brother and father in law both love their gifts."
Philly Grafftey-smith
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful item and amazing service. The item arrived the next day despite the fact that I’d missed the 1 pm deadline. Very impressed. Thank you so much!"
Caroline Larkin
Verified Buyer
"Christmas present mission accomplished!! Yes!!"
"Exceptionally well made dressing gown and very cool design."
"A different style at a good price and friendly people behind the brand."
Sir Plus is rated 4.91 based on 64 reviews