SIRPLUS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SIRPLUS

About SIRPLUS: SIRPLUS crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how SIRPLUS made you happy

"I just received the Charcoal (Wool) Gilet - Very pleased with the quality, fit and weight. Great to see that it is 'Made in England', a piece that will be worn to death. I will be keeping an eye on the new arrivals! Thanks SIRPLUS."
"Sadly just had to return a black velvet Nehru jacket purchased as a present for my husband. Beautiful quality, but at least 1 - if not 2 inches too short in both the arms and the body. A shame that you do not do long sizes. I would imagine that anyone over 6ft would find the clothes too short."
"Fantastic quality"
"Great service as per"
"Lovely jacket, great fit and very comfortable. Will definitely stop by Sirplus again soon!"
"Everyone arrived at great speed and product is brilliant."
"Very fast and nice products"
"Love this brand x"
"Shopping online at SirPlus is a pleasure. Products are beautifully packaged, consistent in sizing and really handsomely made. A winner all around."
"Great service and fanatic looking waistcoats!"
"Excellent service and range"
"Helpful employees, high quality clothes, accessible website"
"Great shop and lovely clothes."
"Always high quality clothes and always get excited when the parcel arrives in the post.Nothing has been returned yet!"
"I am from New York City, USA. I came across SIRPLUS on line and fell in love with everything !!! I ordering several hundred US $ of stuff. Truth be told, when I saw the name " SIRPLUS " I assumed it was a " Big And Tall " Label. Apparently it was taken from " surplus " fabric that started the company's underwear line . So when all the wonderful clothing arrived, nothing fit me /:+\ I had to return everything, from the states to the UK. Not easy. However, they were more than helpful and understanding about my situation. I suggested that they consider making some of the clothing in " larger sizes " ... I'm waiting ..."
"Brilliant clothes!"
"Fab shirt, lovely style and material"
"Excellent products and great service"
"Great service, great products, with nice happy polite staff. Will shop again."
"Great products. Great price. Great service in store and online."
SIRPLUS is rated 4.94 based on 249 reviews