SIRPLUS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SIRPLUS
Read SIRPLUS Reviews

About SIRPLUS:

SIRPLUS crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how SIRPLUS made you happy
Bought socks and a shirt from them online.
Delivery was very quick and efficient.
Socks are extremely comfortable and warm. Definitely worth the price.
Very happy.
Very nice service in the Angel shop on Camden's Passage; got a couple shirts and a lovely wool cardigan. Highly recommend.
Excellent service and a Beautiful sweater from the shop in the Royal Exchange.
Really quick and efficient delivery, beautiful socks. Delighted.
Beautiful and practical facemask in lovely packaging and arrived quickly. Maybe slightly over the top p&p for such a light item. But very pleased having got it and the pattern is stunning!
Excellent product and very swift delivery.
great atmosphere, good quality of materials and refine style . very correct prices .
Ideal for last minute gifts. The whole shopping arcade seems brighter with new entrants mainly aimed at the male market . Sales assistant very friendly. Purchase going to homeless charity. The only downside was the use of an iPad for the sales process. It seemed to take an age and a sale of two items took several minutes to process. If it hadn't been for the delightful sales person I would have abandoned sale. Apparently they used to offer beers on Friday, when things are calmer in 2021 I'll pop round for some summer clothing.
Waiting for my order today. But the person I spoke to on the phone (Dan,) was most helpful.
Bought from the shop. Very friendly service and exchange available until end of January.
Good quality and great design.
I rang to slightly change my online order and the young man who helped we was utterly charming and made me feel valued rather than idiotic!
Very speedy delivery. The midnight blue Nehru waistcoat I ordered is a lovely colour and looks very good.
Garment was exactly as described, and a perfect fit. Amazed by delivery to Canada in two days.
Great service, garment arrived promptly. So amazing to find a dressing gown made of beautiful Italian wool rather than sweaty and static polyester. Hope the recipient is as pleased as I am, if not I will have a fabulous new robe myself!
Great products, accessible customer service, prompt delivery
Super jumper and amazingly quick and efficient delivery. A good service. Thank you
Friendly and helpful service
Great selection of clothes and great service
Great service. Great product. Happy customer
Two pairs of boxer shorts arrived with free next day delivery in luxurious packaging befitting of a luxurious product. One pair was in the sale giving an overall sense of true quality and value for money - great and accurate fit too!
SIRPLUS is rated 4.92 based on 282 reviews