Single Needle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Single Needle
Read Single Needle Reviews

contact@singleneedletattookit.com

Tell us how Single Needle made you happy
Big and good selection of various items what are related to tattoing. Fast shipping to the customer. Even though I live here in Finland. Prices are really good and competitive. I really like to recommend this company to everyone who are interested of making tattoos by hand.
Really happy with my purchase! Everything is packaged to a high standard and amazing quality.
They were very helpful when my package had issues getting delivered. They were very quick about sending it back out to me and it arrived in almost no time at all.
Amazing! I was able to tattoo my mum, brother and myself. Really recommend.
Got a little muddled with my second order, but dealt with it swiftly and professionally. Good quality on all goods received so far. Would recommend to anyone.
Bought multiple times. Very reliable.
Super quick shipping, exactly what I ordered!
I ordered a double tattoo kit and received the wrong order. When I opened the package I thought it was going to be a box full of needles etc but instead it was a big pack of clinell antibacterial wipes. I thought I had been pranked. I got in touch with them about it and they responded almost immediately. I have not checked to see if it has arrived yet but the customer service is quite good and I'm excited to use this product.
Hello, I am very sorry to hear that you have received the wrong order. We have replied to your email and offered you a replacement or refund. Should you still want your product, please let us know and we will send it out... You may also keep the Clinell wipes. Regards Tom
I purchased an item the 28th of December and today, 5th of July, it hasn't arrived to Spain yet. I asked them to resend the item and paid 12€ for the shipping. Never arrived. I asked for a refund. They wouldn't accept. This is the second time something like this happens with this company. I've paid almost 70€ for nothing. Disgusting.
Hello, I am very sorry that you felt the need to leave a one star review. As we have already stated to you, your tracking number shows your item has been delivered and there is photographic evidence of this. If you no longer want the product, you may return it for a refund... However we cannot issue a refund if you refuse to return the order. Regards, Tom
Good quick shipping
great products, no issues! fast delivery to usa.
Bought a practice kit which had everything I needed in to start learning. Instructions were super helpful!
Very quick delivery and quality needles
Excellent products, great delivery. Everything you need is in the box, exactly what I wanted.
Great quality needles and accessories. They have never failed me!
It's so much fun, i love the stick&poke kit so much!
Always great!
Good quality, quick postage
Great! Has everything I need! ❤️
came in time, good quality, everything written is included. 👍🏼
My order arrives within a day or 2. Excellent service always