Single Needle Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Single Needle

How would you rate Single Needle?

"Would but from them again"
"The website was clear and easy to navigate & the transaction and payment process was good, although i haven’t received any update of shipment whatsoever which is a major downfall"
"Great price for what you get! Also shipped unexpectedly fast!"
"good service would recommend!"
"Order always delivered on time, super easy navigation. The only thing is the variety of items could be expanded to include equipment and second skin!"
"The pictures of what you get are different than what is listed to the side for the kits - good to double check. I thought I would receive white ink in the Full Tattoo Ink Kit but I was disappointed when I received my package and there wasn't white in the kit."
"Sick equipment!!"
"Really great intro kit. It comes with many different needles ideal to practice and see what each is good for, how they differ. Would highly recommend :) Love that the company tries to reduce plastic and use paper where they can. Inks are vegan and so far looks like they are great quality. Colors are very vivid (I purchased some extras with my kit) Super satisfied. Hope one day they expand the shop for artist to buy supplies on a regular. In bulk :) Will purchase more inks from them for sure."
"3 latex film are missing ... but very fast shipping"
"Thank you soooo much!!! Incredibly fast delivery to Berlin :) Extremely happy!"
"I order a kit for tounge piercing and the jewellery I recived was far to thin and short for the tounge so un usable very disappointing"
"I love my Single Needle equipment, it always arrives on time and never misses an item. The ink is very good quality and it's all very professional."
"Was disappointed when the needles didn’t arrive but the person I spoke to handled the situation well and was very lovely about the whole thing :)"
"good seller, very helpful"
"Very clear shop and a good selection of supplies. Can't say anything about the quality and packaging of the products yet because the shipping to germany took about two weeks. It took quiete a while to get the package due the customs, so It might be not labeled enough. But the service is really good and it seems as single needle is going to care if the order would stuck there."
"Very good kit and very fast delivery"
"You gave me a great selection of products and i’m very happy with it. The quality of needles and the ink is great."
"The colors are really nice to work with, they get well into the skin and create smooth lines, like it a lot :)"
"I got my kit pretty quick, everything I ordered is in there - ready to get started!"
"Youre just the best, i'm just discovering the world of handpoke and it's a real pleasure to stumble upon people who take it so seriously"
Single Needle is rated 4.76 based on 222 reviews