Single Needle Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Single Needle

Tell us how Single Needle made you happy

SIMONE CORTESE
"excellent products, professionalism and fast deliveries! top!"
"Good quality products that haven’t let me down at a really good price"
"Everything that I ordered was in the package and it came quicker than expected!"
"This was a gift for a friend."
"Products are all good, but i ordered an item for 24hour delivery and it took 4-5days"
"The products are very good, great quality, great prices and well discribed! Also fast delivery, good service, great website. no complaints!"
"Good product"
"3rd time purchasing from them! Quality and safe products. Havent had any problems so far."
"When will my single needle kit arrived I ordered it two weeks ago know. Please could you help resolve this issue? Mr G Cooper"
"A really thought out, well put together kit for any beginner! Excited to use it with the easy instructions"
"Love it!! Second set I bought. So much steralising supplies this time round which is very useful thank you. Less needles than last time but I still got some left over."
"I am very happy with the kit itself. It contains everything I need and every piece is of good quality. I am dissapointed with the customer service though. My order has not arrived on time. It was not easy to get in touch with managing director since he took 3-4 days for reply. Also I was told that re-delivery would be FREE of 7,40 and this seemed legit, cause the order did not arrive on time. However, after exchanging several emails it turned out that the managing director meant FEE of 7,40 not FREE of... and said it was a "typo". "Typo" that changes a lot. Not only was I dissapointed with the fact that I have to cover the re-delivery cost, but also due to this "typo"the whole re-delivery process took two weeks more."
"I ordered one of the kits to try stick & poking my friends. All the info provided was super helpful and it had everything that I needed! The quality is truly top notch and the tats I've given using it (5) have all come out fantastic and problem-free!"
"They seem like good quality needles, and I am excited to try these out!"
"I would have liked to write a review on products, but I never received my order. The shipment method is as expensive as it is inefficient."
"I love my products! They arrived quickly and in great condition. I would highly recommend this website and company."
"good price, good quality, and fast delivery. Have used them multiple times and I will again!"
"Very good material, advices in the booklet are very helpful and the ink is very well. But bigger plasters would be great, as I do mostly big pieces, but it wasn’t very annoying as they’re good too"
"What very good"
"I am stasfaied about my order but I think you should be more informated to is about where is our order and status there are in"
"everything arrived perfectly - havent had the chance to use it yet but what arrived to my door was completely aligned with my expectations"
"Love it. It’s really good quality and the instructions are easy to understand."
"I ordered all of the equipment from Single Needle tattoo kit to start practising tattooing. As someone who is a complete beginner, I found their website and blog very helpful in providing me with all the necessary information to begin handpoking myself. All of their products were of high quality, and I will definitely be ordering from here again."
Single Needle is rated 4.68 based on 399 reviews