Single Needle Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Single Needle

How would you rate Single Needle?

"Have tattooed both myself and my friends using single needle’s kits and I have to say they are very prprofessional and concise with instructions! Would recommend to anyone who wants to stick and poke"
Posted 55 minutes ago
"All product were of acceptional standard and served very well for my tattoos."
Posted 1 hour ago
"All products are high quality and of a affordable price."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I didn't expect much when I placed my first order, but I quickly came back to order my second kit! Hygiene is such a priority for these guys, it's great to see stick n poke leaving LITERALLY great impressions on people because of Single Needle. Safe, fun and easy to use!"
"I love their tattoo kits, affordable and it’s got all the essentials!"
"I was gifted Single Needle at Christmas and have thoroughly enjoyed testing out the kit! Will purchase single needle products again"
"Amazing delivery times with exceptionally good products. I swear by single needle."
"the greatest ever"
Kenny Wagoner
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely love single needle company !! 🤘"
"It's the best!"
"Love doing this and it lasts a very long time!"
"Brought some ink, and later brought one of the tools to help with the tattooing, couldn’t be happier with my purchases!"
"Good quality needles and ink, will be buying again!"
"Bought as a Christmas gift and recipient was over the moon. Delivery was a lot quicker than expected and thoughtfully wrapped! Will definitely use again."
"So easy to purchase! Great price, still waiting for delivery but so excited to give it a go!!"
"You provided me with the right stuff which I needed to make myself a tattoo."
"Was so excited for the kit to come as soon as I ordered it, slight delay on delivery but couldn’t be more happy!!!"
Mark Newton
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, easy payment methods and very good quality products. Excellent service I received."
Rasa Kreslina
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery. Excellent product. Bought some fake skin to start practiceing on and its such good quality. Expecially for the reasonable prices . Definitely be back for more."
Aine Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Great service fast delivery"
Single Needle is rated 4.80 based on 118 reviews