Single Needle Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Single Needle

How would you rate Single Needle ?

"Ive not been poisoned.. yet. very good!"
Florian Helfinger
Verified Buyer
"Extreme fast shipping (4 days to Germany, I used standard). The black latextape I ordered came in blue, but with a handwritten apology so I find that totally okay. Digital stock issues like that can happen. The quality of the products is very good and the free cardridgebox of the kit looks also really nice. Nothing more to say, 5 Stars!"
Verified Reviewer
"This is super cool. This is my first time tattooing ever, and this kit had everything. The instructions we clear and concise, and all the equipment came down as expected. The quality of the equipment seemed good, and upon using, I cannot say a bad word."
Verified Reviewer
"Beautiful for outline tattoos, delicate look"
Julia Carvalho
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t received it yet but I’m sure that I’m gonna be happy about it because ai have friends that bought from single needle and it looks pretty good"
"At first I got sent my custom kit but the ink had been forgotten but they managed to replace it with 2 extra inks quickly.All the items I recieved were in really good condition and really recommend to other buyers."
Kelly Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Cheap, safe, quick delivery"
Santi Baquedano
Verified Buyer
"THEY'RE AMAZING, I JUST THINK ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO STICK AND POKE A SAFER AND CLEANER WAY TO DO IT, INSTEAD OF HAVING THEM RISK IT BY USING A SEWING NEEDLE AND INK THAT MAY NOT BE AS GOOD FOR TATTOOS."
"Clear instructions for use, great variety of products and an overall encouraging and supportive tov! ☀️"
Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review! You can claim your free lighter here -

Please also enjoy 10% off any future orders with the discount code SINGLE10

Kind regards
Tom
"Always use single needle when needing tattoo supplies, amazing quality and all sanitary, never had any issues with any of the items and always recommend to anyone wanting stick and poke Supplies. Also comes with instructions which is helpful."
"Quick delivery, high quality products, sanitary and easy to use."
"I’ve always used single needle tattoo needles for my tattoos and a few of my friends tattoos, always loved how discrete the packaging is and the tats I’ve done have always turned out perfectly!!"
"Have tattooed both myself and my friends using single needle’s kits and I have to say they are very prprofessional and concise with instructions! Would recommend to anyone who wants to stick and poke"
"All product were of acceptional standard and served very well for my tattoos."
"All products are high quality and of a affordable price."
"I didn't expect much when I placed my first order, but I quickly came back to order my second kit! Hygiene is such a priority for these guys, it's great to see stick n poke leaving LITERALLY great impressions on people because of Single Needle. Safe, fun and easy to use!"
Shreya Josh
Verified Buyer
"I love their tattoo kits, affordable and it’s got all the essentials!"
"I was gifted Single Needle at Christmas and have thoroughly enjoyed testing out the kit! Will purchase single needle products again"
Single Needle is rated 4.81 based on 132 reviews