Sincere Playmates Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sincere Playmates

About Sincere Playmates: Founded in 2008, Sincere Playmates is a UK-based business specialising in sensual adult clothing, sex toys, adult games and accessories. With thousands of products in stock at all times, we're sure you find something suitable for your needs.

shop@sincere-playmates.com

178 Barnwood RoadHucclecoteGloucesterGloucestershireGL4 3JZ

How would you rate Sincere Playmates?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adam

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sincere Playmates in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I order the mould a penis. It arrived damaged and leaking and had to go straight in the bin because it was leaking in my carpet. I contacted the company for a replacement who said that they only replace once the damaged item is sent back. Which I couldn't do because it had been put in the bin as it was leaking which I explained. They never responded to me again. Just ignored me completed after my second email."
Sincere Playmates is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews