Linley & Simpson Wetherby Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Wetherby
Telephone
"Great lady. Tara was informative and gave us honest advice! Easy to deal with and no confusion."
Thank you Robyn, I'm pleased to hear Tara looked after you.
"I'd endorse Linley & Simpson Wetherby because they were very professional throughout."
"Linley & Simpson Wetherby staff were good because very friendly and helpful. Got marketing sorted very quickly and tenant found within a day."
"I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Wetherby to a friend as they were friendly, accessible and very professional"
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Wetherby were good because Helpful staff"
"My experience at Linley & Simpson Wetherby was cracking because within two weeks you had let the house and looked after everything."
"The staff at Linley & Simpson Wetherby were good because they were professional, friendly and efficient"
"Linley & Simpson Wetherby were great because they were very helpful and professional throughout. Always kept me up to date with proceedings. Chased up the other parties involved when required ie. solicitors. They most certainly earned their fee! I would definitely use them again."
"The experience at Linley & Simpson Wetherby was great because they totally understood what I was after, went to great lengths to get our rental property back up to an excellent standard and got viewings immediately and then found a suitable tenant straight away. Couldn't recommend Steve, Peter and Matthew highly enough. Thank you."
"I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Wetherby to anyone because the service we received was fantastic. Very helpful staff."
"I was happy with the service at Linley & Simpson Wetherby because they have made the difficult process of repatriation easy. They found us the perfect place and have helped us make it a home."
"Great service. Highly recommend Linley and Simpson."
Thanks Laura, we're pleased we could help you find your new home.
"Great, friendly team"
(Wetherby) - Posted 9 months ago
"Their customer service is wonderful. The team at the Wetherby office all contribute to making each customer feel valued. They have such a warm and welcoming approach, but are equally professional in all their dealings. Nothing is too much trouble to make the customer happy."
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent customer service and friendly people. Accurate and well coordinated."
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 year ago
"From our first contact in order to view properties we were treated courteously and with interest. We were assisted with our decision making in a competent and attentive manner. Going through the formalities was made simple and pain free. Additional visits to our intended rental property were efficiently organised. Payments and moving in were also well organised and follow on queries quickly dealt with. All in all a Company to recommend based on their Wetherby staff."
(Wetherby) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great device, great staff."
Linley & Simpson Wetherby is rated 4.57 based on 23 reviews