Simply Money Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Simply Money

Tell us how Simply Money made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"They found me the perfect lender and the process was so easy!"
"The process was very easy and straight forward ,very helpful customer service team, no hassle at all .would strongly recommend"
"I found the service quick, well explained, being fair and easy to use."
"Very quick, great service,easy to fill in forms and quick reply"
"Deciding to get a loan to finally consolidate was a daunting thought. I found this service and then lending works and it was such a positive journey. I got called almost immediately with offers or support and advice. i was then managed by lending works so well i got exactly what in needed. It is no light thing when i say my life is back on track."
"Helpful, efficient and professional service."
"Excellent service quick and easy"
"Very quick not long drawn out. Which some are. Very professional"
"Very quick response time ex service"
"Absolutely wonderful service I would recommend it"
"Very helpful and professional."
"Simply Money was extremely fast and very helpful. Listened and understood my requirements and also my finance structure. With there help we came to an agreement and we continued with the application. All been granted and paid within 12 hours, perfect! I would defo use this service and recommend your high capabilities. Thanks"
"Very friendly, easy to talk to and quick."
"Good service."
"Just so you know. I carried out what was stated to be a soft search. Only to be told by the loan company that it would show on my credit score !!!! Also the details of the loan and loan amount were not as I requested."
Simply Money is rated 4.67 based on 15 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access