Simply Medicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Medicals
Very calming, informative, excellent communicator, made me feel welcome on entry, service with a smile but was thorough and professional. Would highly recommend.
Hi Mr. Broomhall, This review genuinely touched my heart. It is well and truly humbling. Thank you for giving us such a nice review. It really makes the job worth it. Thank you! I hope you can recommend us to your friends and family. BW Shaheed
Very professional made me feel very comfortable, Thank you
Very professional, highly recommended 5*
Excellent first class service
Very friendly and professional. My appointment was at 10am and I was out by 10.15am.
So easy to book, very friendly and professional service, would definitely recommend and use this service again.
Excellent service,would definitely recommend.
Had my drivers medical tonight in my experience I thought a very professional, very helpful friendly service
Excellent service highly recommended to all.
Great service from the doctor.
Everything went smooth, in and out in no time. Very professional !
Prompt efficient service conducted by friendly staff
Great efficient and friendly service .
Arrived before time well received by lady receptionist, filled out a form and then in to see the doctor. Been here before for medical and was seen by the same doctor who is approachable and friendly. Eye test, Blood pressure, weight and height checked. Filled out the medical form and asked a few questions about general health. Advice is given freely. Good experience all round.
Very good, very efficient, worth every penny
All round very good service
Very good service. Clean and tidy. On time. And very thorough test.
Very nice
Very good service
I was attended to promptly and on time by a welcoming nurse who took both my blood pressure and weight. Straight into the Doctor who was very helpful and also welcoming and completed the D4 DVLA form raising questions as he went through the form. An altogether pleasing experience. I can certainly recommend Simply Medicals.
On time, professional , caring. Well satisfied