SimplyCook Reviews

08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SimplyCook deliver?

How can I contact SimplyCook?

Tell us how SimplyCook made you happy

"I think this company are having a laugh! Ordered my 2nd box - took ages for delivery Received box - they had a replacement meal of seafood risotto - I am allergic to fish They offered a replacement box to which I ordered. had to chase the box - AGAIN as delivery took ages received my order which was again incorrect! to add insult to injury I got the recipe card but a different taste pots Fantastic Meal kits - Customer Service OK - Need better staff to put together the kits"
Are you SimplyCook? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was really excited to join Simply Cook, I chose my first 4 recipies and waited for the box to arrive. In the week I received emails to say the box was on its way with the recipies I had ordered and how to cook them. When I opened it I was so disapointed as 2 were incorrect and recipies I would never have chosen. So I emailed the Simply cook and got an email to say my email had been safely received and I will get a reply in 1-2 working days. I waited for 2 days and nothing so emailed again, this time I didn't get an email from them but I still waited the 2 days and again nothing, so I decided one last chance and emailed them the third time again I got the email to say my email was received but again no reply so I have decided to cancel my subscription because why would I give £9.99 a month to a company who do not care about their customers"
"Sent order straight away Pleaded with product."
"I have had two Simply Cook boxes sent to me now (one was free) and the delivery is quick with easy to make recipies! I wish freezing instructions were included though!!"
SimplyCook is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews