Simply Beds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Beds
Excellent company. Good quality, value and choice of beds. Very helpful staff who go the extra mile. Cheerful and accommodating delivery personnel. The highest level of communication and customer service. Thank you so much, would choose you again.
Outstanding polite, helpful service, then an on time delivery again politeful. Does what it says on the tin. Can't ask for more
What a great service, you can’t beat buying local. Lovely bed too
Good advice and easy to deal with
Always comfortable and great service from Robert. Will be ordering more beds shortly
We bought a queen size bed and mattress. We found the exact style to what we were hoping. Even though we are in lockdown the response to our queries were very quick and arranged delivery equally as fast. We were very impressed.
Thank you, I was happy with my delivery which was on the agreed day and it was taken upstairs to the bedroom for me.
Simply Beds were very helpful from start to finish. Friendly staff. Quick delivery. Unfortunately the Mattress is far too soft and does not give good back support but this was down to personal choice and is not the fault of the company.
We have bought 3 beds and all great. Good value and good quality. Portability is a real factor. Plus staff are very knowledgeable . We will come again!!!
I would definitely recommend Simply Beds to family and friends. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to advise not only on the different options available but also on the aftercare of our new bed. We finally settled on a Millbrook 14000 Grandeur bed which we are absolutely thrilled with.
Fantastic service from simply beds, the most comfortable mattress we have ever purchased!
As my order has not been delivered yet !! I cannot review it, but can only say it has been a week since I placed the order and I have not been informed when it will be delivered!!
Simply Beds were fantastic when we purchased our bed. Ashley listed to our preferences and gave us good advice and a choice of beds. We made our decision and she helped cut down the delivery date for us. She advised what date it would be and they delivered on time. The delivery team were friendly and efficient and clean. We made the right decision on our Millbrook bed as it is so comfortable. Thank you for everything.
Simply Beds 5 star review on 9th February 2021 Simply Beds 5 star review on 9th February 2021 Simply Beds 5 star review on 9th February 2021
I did not purchase a bed I purchased some fitted wardrobes. Two days two men and two sets off damaged products. They may be good at selling beds but definitely not furniture.
Excellent quality beds. Really easy negotiations by phone despite covid. Great price and delivered on time. Thank you.
Very helpful especially during lockdown and the restrictions in place. Will definitely use Simply Beds again
Simply Beds were amazing and would very much recommended them to anyone. They were so helpful and from being in store to the delivery drivers.
Hi
We We have purchased beds from simply beds and I’ve been very pleased with them and a service
Not recieved it
We had brilliant service from Simply Beds during the first lockdown, and all done over the phone. We told them what we required and the following day they delivered it. Fast and friendly service. They took our old bed base away too. We would recommend Simply Beds to anyone.
Simply Beds is rated 4.60 based on 30 reviews