Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Nicki Ahmet
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Linda Wood
Excellent as always ,although waiting longer for product purchased
beautiful wig as per description. for sure it won't be the only wig I buy from Simply Wigs
Website is excellent... Good having pictures of customers wearing wigs . I successfully ordered the Ellen Willie ever mono wig. It's lovely and excellent quality. My first order from SW and I will definitely be back.
Excellent products (when my color is available) good service
Excellent service from you, very pleasant telephone conversation, unfortunately the post office delivered the wig to completely the wrong address. It was recovered fortunately. Not your fault as correct address clear on the parcel.
First class service with no quibble. Orders arrived fast and customer service brilliant. Would use again.
The colour is just right and i love the style. As always im never disappointed. Also discreetly wrapped. 10/10 for quality and price. Thanks simply wigs.
Simply wigs are so helpful with advice and friendly. The team respond quickly to any questions I've asked. Love the website it's so easy to navigate for a techno phobe like myself 😀
Always a great service and selection.
Amazing customer service and super fast delivery! My items arrived securely packaged with a little Ferrero rocher chocolate😊 would highly recommend. Thanks again 💕
Thank you fantastic wig ,prompt delivery
brilliant website, very friendly and speedy customer support and great wigs at competitive prices. I can only recommend this wonderful team!
Kiitos asiantuntevasta ja ystävällisestä palvelusta. Tuotteet ovat aina olleet kuvausta vastaavat ja materiaaliltaan loistavat. kiitos!
Have brought many wigs from simply wigs and have always had
outstanding service. Prompt response to any Queries. If a wig has been on back order I have been given the option to change style or color. Delivery has always been quick when wig in stock. I once returned a wig due to it not suiting me, this was not an issue and I was refunded quite quickly. Fantastic company.
I am blown away with my topper luv it 🥰 it even looks like my scalp on pics, my hair is so thin now even extensions wont do, the topper came in a lovely box and I even got a chocolate, I would definitely recommend Simply Wigs and will be buying from them in the future 💕
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 10th November 2020 Simply Wigs 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Everything arrived as ordered and wrapped beautifully too. I have ordered previously from Simply Wigs and their service is excellent. You can order from them with confidence.
I absolutely love my purchase. Coco wig in Maple Sugar. It is the third wig I have purchased online but unfortunately the other two from a different company, didn’t cut the mustard. Delivery was prompt and I was kept updated by email. I haven’t lost my hair but it is very thin and sparse due to chemo. I am a bit shy of posting a picture, however the wig colour matches the picture very well and also the style. I already have my eye on another wig and will not hesitate to use Simply Wigs again.
SIMPLY GREAT! Thank you so much for your quick delivery. I have been wearing wigs since 5 years, suffering from allopecia, however I have found my solution an my Wigshop.. I have been shopping there for 2 years and prices are reasonable and delivery ist very quick. thank you so much I stay with you! Everybody is complimenting me as looking much younger.....
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 10th November 2020
TO YOU ALL AT SIMPLY WIGS THE REVLON HAIR PIECES I HAVE BOUGHT FROM YOU ARE SO EASY TO WORK WITH AS AN EX HAIRDRESSER ITS SO GOOD TO FIND THE PRODUCTS I NEED FROM YOU THANK SO MUCH CAROL LUNDY
Fab service. Friendly staff. Very helpful