Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Sharon Dolan
Sally Falconer
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Linda Welsh
More Photos & Videos
I bought the grey scrunchie, I really like it, as am growing my colour out. I would like bigger selection of grey hair things to help me through this long transition.
Good value, lovely attention to detail. Very personable.
Very pleased with service and quality of every purchase i have made
Hello Betty, thank you for your lovely comments we are pleased that you are happy with our services and our products.
Emma Jay (Part of the SW Team) x
Despite difficulties caused by pandemic Simply Wigs came through and my wig arrived today. I cant rate them highly enough, excellent in every way
Hi Mary, Thank you for your lovely comments :-) We are so pleased to read that you are happy with our services.
Becca (Part of the SW Team) x
Alway very helpful and polite
Just fantastic service and quality. Thanks
Hello Annette, Thank you for your lovely review :-)
Sue (Part of the SW Team) x
Easy efficient service. I bought 4 very different head scarves and love them all.
We are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase , thank you for your comments :-)
Emma Jay (Part of the SW Team) x
good products and good service
Hi Lin, We are so pleased to read that you are happy with your order :-)
Taylor (Part Of the SW Team) x
Thank you so much! This top piece is amazing. I wore it for the first time yesterday. It blended so well with my own hair. Easy to secure. I watched a You Tube video to help with the fitting. It was a windy day outdoors & had no problems! I ordered the expresso colour but had thought it maybe too black as my hair is very dark brown/ black but it was a perfect match. It’s given me so much more confidence. An excellent buy!
Hello and thank you for your great review!
We are so pleased that you are satisfied with your order :-)
Jodie ( Part of the SW Team) x
I bought a hat for my sister who has cancer, I think the price was very good and she was so happy with the hat.
Thank you so much for making her happy.
Hello and thank you for your lovely comments, we are so pleased that your sister loves her new purchase.
Hazel (Part of the SW Team) x
Excellent quality. Colour as shown (light blonde). Goes brilliantly with my collection of bandanas and scarves. Even at 67 I still want to look glamorous. Prefer the hair halo to the wigs.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Hi Rosemary, You look fantastic!
Thank you so much for your comments we are so pleased to read that you are happy with your order :-)
Jodie (Part of the SW Team) x
Item arrived quickly as stated with extra little gift hitch is a nice touch will definitely use again
Thank you for your lovely comments :-)
Emma Jay (Part of the SW Team) x
Very good range of styles with useful descriptions. Photos of customers are very helpful. Very quick delivery - only a couple of days in the middle of the lock down was impressive.
Thank you for your lovely review, We agree with you Our Customers tab is very helpful :-)
Becca (Part of the SW Team) x
I’ve become more and more self conscious about my thinning crown as I’ve advanced into my 70s and this hair enhancer is excellent. The colour match with my own hair is perfect and so light and easy to wear that I forget It’s on.
Hello and thank you for your comments :-)
We are so pleased that you are pleased with your order.
Emma Jay (Part of the SW Team) x
I have very recently bought the Ellen Wylie Fair Mono wig from S.W which I am very pleased with. It arrived within a few days and was beautifully packed both inside and outside. I have recently had trouble with orders going missing, getting an email saying my parcel had been delivered which it had not, causing hassle trying to find them (which I did). But after my call to Simply Wigs to explain what had happened to my previous two orders, the lovely helpful people there addressed my next parcel with a very large label which couldn’t be misread by our trainee postmen. I hasten to add there was no fault with Simply Wigs it was the postmen delivering to the wrong address. The ladies in SW were very friendly and helpful as usual. First class service always.
Did not suit me
But the service is excellent
Great service, order arrived promptly with a chocolate too😁
Excellent recurved within 2 days of placing the order excellent products complete with complementary chocolate lovely touch thank you
Great customer service
Don't usually like myself in headgear of any kind! But this actually suits me and feels great to wear
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 4,930 reviews