Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Sharon
More Photos & Videos
The speed of putting in the order and receiving the goods was very good. Although it was difficult to judge the colouring of the wig from such a small photograph.
Perfect, love it!
Excellent and fast delivery, made order online and delivery came with a chocolate! Unexpected and gave me a good smile 😊
After a delayed delivery. Goods arrived.

Frustrating as cannot actually speak to anyone at the moment with present situation.
Hello Bernadette,
I can see that your order was placed on 9.4.20 and despatched on 15.4.20, we do generally state that orders take between 3-5 working days for despatch and due to the ongoing situation this can currently take a little longer.
Given that your order was placed on Thursday and we were closed on the Friday and Monday as it was a bank holiday, i am pleased to see that our team still managed to get your order despatched out to you within the 3-5 working days.
If you need any further assiatance please feel free to contact me directly at jodie@simplywigs.co.uk and i will do my best to assist.
Thank you Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Nice wig, it feels a little thick on top but I have very fine hair I will get used to it
but overall I am very pleased.
On purchasing my turban I was very satisfied with it and the service I got I really like the chocolate included that was really sweet made you feel a little special when times are struggling. Wish I had chosen another colour also but fingers crossed I will be lucky not to need them for to long. Thank you and will be back in touch if need to be.
I have just received a very nice turban which seems to be of a high quality. I haven’t yet received the other part of my order but this is a very difficult time so I hope it will arrive.
I only buy hairpieces, ponytails, scrunchies, etc and they are all good quality.
A good service thankyou .
I am very happy with the quality,lovely colour and style ,it looks very natural
Great service
Very good service as usual. Thank you. Keep safe.
I ordered the the yoga hat which is very nice and a good price. I also made an enquiry which was handled in a pleasant and professional way. The item was delivered very quickly and beautifully packaged
wig is good,but not enough information about how to fit it or to style it or look after it
I found your office staff to be most helpful, especially in the light of self isolation.
Good service
Good variety of product
Choc in pack was nice touch
Will use again
the topper is a really good match to my hair and it looks well
Simply Wigs 4 star review on 22nd March 2020
Nice ,but tighter than I expected.
Service was fine, postage charge was higher than I'd anticipated.
Very professional service, the products are first rate and the staff are very helpful.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,292 reviews