Simply Wigs Reviews

Pam Barnett
Simply Wigs 4 star review on 14th June 2020
Diana May
More Photos & Videos
I ordered a banana clip pony tail style extension but it looks much too synthetic so I don't feel comfortable wearing it.
A different way of obtaining brows
A different way of obtaining brows ive not seen before
Used to use SW all the time but been less friendly over the past year. Email enquiry ignored until prompted then curt reply.
A wig I frequently purchased was changed (from parting to full lace front, which I didn't want) and nothing about this on the website.
Most recent order last week, received email to say I couldn't have free postage on 3 items so needed to pay more money or reduce my order. This hadn't been flagged up when it was processed.
I have bought wigs from this company for many years. Great selection of wigs. Great service from all at Simply Wigs. Just a phone call away is a REAL person to talk to.
I love the wigs and wide selection available. I just wish they didn't seem to have a problem with showing my pictures in the Our beautiful customers section just because I am a man by birth.
Unfortunately my wig accessory was the wrong colour and I only then was made aware that you can't return an accessory for a refund. Disappointed
I have always received great service from Simply wigs but the returns policy isn't great. After spending a lot of money on two hairpieces recently and to find them not to my liking, I was horrified to see I could not return them as I'd removed the packaging. Without removing this packaging you cannot see the product fully.
I found them expensive for what they were and am now stuck with something I'm never going to wear.
Good online experience, and sensible products, BUT, you don't offer different sizes, and all the turbans I ordered are too tight. I am sure your customers would like to have a choice of S, M, and L!
I bought the wig for my partner and she was delighted with it. It gave her a whole new look without visiting the hairdresser! The wig is beautiful and excellent value for money. I fully expect my partner will make further purchase in the future.
I didn't have long to wait on my new wig it was a lovely fit
Ordered false eyebrows. Although they looked like real hair on card, when applied still looked like pencilled brows. Easy to apply and stayed in place until I chose to remove them (unlike pencilled brows) Good value for money and speedy delivery.
I have very little eyebrow hair purely through over plucking over the years so thought this would be a good alternative to semi permanent makeup which looks very "flat" !! I love the product the shape and colour are an excellent match for me. I find them a little fiddly to apply so generally save them for the weekend when I have more time. The only downside is the glue I don't find that it lasts that long 24 hours max, so I take them off before I go to bed and re apply the next morning. I don't find that I can wear them in the shower as the web site suggests and once went for a run in them when it was raining and they were hanging off by the time I got home !!! I would suggest that the glue needs to improve to make the product better and a drop type applicator would be better than the brush as I tend to get my fingers covered in the glue which makes application difficult.
Very good service in terms of ordering & receiving the product. However, the most recent hairpiece was disappointing - it was too "curly", looked artificial, preferred the ones I had previously which looked a lot more natural. Not sure why this should be.
Not going to rubbish these but I can't get on with them. They're a bit of a faff,
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,223 reviews