Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Karen Dennis
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Took the payment with me thinking it would be a few days as advertised on the website to then get a text to say they only order on a Tuesday, so had to wait another week just for it to be ordered. Today Tuesday I had a call to say it's out of stock so really unhappy about all the anticipation to wait all that time to then be told they cant get it until March. I am now waiting for a refund
The hairpiece I ordered was far to sparse I have bought hot hair b4 and much fuller than the one I got from you .I have returned this piece
I ordered the wig on the 13th in time for Christmas. I confirmed that you had the item in stock and my money was taken the same day. I was told it would be despatched between 2 and 5 working days. I rang this morning to confirm if despatch had taken place and was told this was only the 5th working day (6th including order day) and I should get an email in the next few days confirming despatch. If it was in stock on 13th why hasn't it been despatched by 20th ? Will I get it in time for Christmas ?
Ordered from the lovely image on the website but unfortunately the item delivered bore no resemblance to that image. Had to return disappointed.
Sorry but the hair piece that I saw on line had a lot of curls. When it arrived I was very disappointed because there was no curls, it just fell quite straight . Curls I am looking for
Due to hair loss through Chemotherapy i needed a wig similar to my hair. The CAT wig looked natural and whispery. However it was heavy looking and looks top heavy. Even with a professional trim it looks unnatural. Unhappy and looking for another.
You have the best internet site, very informative. The wig arrived promptly as did the wig care products ordered later. Thank you for a very efficient service. The chocolate also included in the order is a very nice touch. I would not hesitate in recommending you.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,832 reviews