Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Elaine T
More Photos & Videos
Received my wig last week. Was very dubious about the quality given the price, but it was far superior to one I payed double for , from another company. Thrilled. Ordering 2 more
Absolutely perfect. So natural and excellent quality, I honestly can’t even begin to explain how this hair topper has changed my life! I have so much more confidence now, can’t believe how real it looks and that’s just the synthetic version. Will definitely be investing in a human hair one now. Been burnt a couple of times with websites advertising cheap toppers, don’t fall for it, I can 100% recommend this website for a quality product and excellent service. Just brilliant and would never use anyone else after this first experience.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Anne by Jon Renau is a fabulous wig. I wore it straight out of the box. It's comfortable and very smart but can easily be styled for a more carefree look. I absolutely love it.
Very responsive team, quality products, lovely packaging.
Helpful and quick service
What can I say, my life has turned around with Simply Wigs. Brilliant styles and colour choices at very affordable prices. Love them all so much it's hard to choose. Very caring, genuine company.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Very impressed by Simply Wigs!! Really professional customer service and very high quality wigs coupled with a personal touch - made me feel valued. Thank you 🙂
Brilliant quality and excellent service
Have used you company to buy my wigs from for a number of years now and have always been 100% satisfied with every part of the transaction.
I particularly enjoy my choccy.
Many thanks, I will keep ordering!!
Excellent service lovely packaging going the extra mile adding a chocolate
Absolutely delighted with my hairpiece. Perfect colour match, and fabulous quality. A lovely company to deal with.
Excellent service, highly recommended.
Very good service. Hairpiece as advertised. Colour was as shown.
Very happy
Have always worried about buying a wig without trying it on first but have bought a few from simply wigs with no problem.
I have only returned 2 with no problem the reason being the colour didnt suit me but the style did,just exchangec for a different colour.
Always fantastic service from Simply Wigs and I am very pleased with my purchase, thank you.
Sales staff were very helpful and carried out my wishes very quickly
Presentation excellent, pleased with the purchase
Professional service, really good website and nice touches to the delivery package. I would definitely use them again; just need to find the right hairpiece.
Linen turban is extremely comfortable. The attention to detail in the presentation & packaging is perfect!
Only ordered shampoo, Conditioner and hairspray for my wig .
But as always attention to detail is everything with simply wigs
It was wrapped up in lovely tissue paper and I got a chocolate in a box too .
Always such a good experience to shop with them
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,236 reviews