Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Sharon
More Photos & Videos
not the same as the last one i had
I have used Simply Wigs for a long time not only for the exceptional quality of their products, but also for their outstanding service. I have always bought the Lacey Hair Enhancer which is extremely natural and blends with your own hair. A few months ago, I decided to buy the Lacey XL Hair enhancer hoping to have more coverage. However, this was a big mistake as it is a completely different product. It is heavy on your hair, and does not look natural at all. The 4 clips do make the attachment and the look extremely bulky contrary to the description advertised on the website. The way the hair enhancer is constructed looks fake. I would not recommend this product. My hairdresser did what she could to make it lighter but to no avail. I have now to order the normal Lacey Enhancer which I would highly recommend.
First wig was Scarlett, Jon Renau, 2nd was Heidi by Jon Renau. The fibres seem softer on the 2 nd wig? Transformed my life, wish I had got a wig years ago. Excellent contact with emails and on-line chat service really helped. Will use them again as they are a family business.
Simply Wigs 3 star review on 9th May 2019
Good advice,helpfull staff,Jodie was so good at helping to make the right choie. Thank you.
I have purchased several wigs from simply wigs and have always been delighted with the friendly help and advise from your staff especially Becca . please could we have a S imply wig shop in staffordshire !!
I haven't received my hair topper yet. I understand it will be delayed but haven't heard when it will arrive.
I made an order but the status online hadn’t changed from NEW ORDER. When I contacted Simplywigs by email the response was immediate that the wig I’d ordered was on BACK ORDER. Although I’m not happy about not having a date for delivery, the response time was very good.
Haven’t received the wig yet I’m getting worried
Same wig but a little cheaper than former suppliers. Love the little chocolate.
Delivery was good but returned item bec not happy with the quality.
I have used Simply Wigs on a number of occasions previously and no complaints with a very satisfactory service. However, I cannot give a higher rating on this occasion, due to still waiting for my order together delivered due apparently to delays in supplies. Once the order has been fulfilled I will present a fuller feedback.
I love simply wigs but didn't like my latest wig and feel as though I can do nothing about it. Also, I have aleopicia and this wasn't made easy to claim VAT back. I have had to go through this separately
For the past 5 years, I have been ordering the Reese wig in various colours. I have been more than satisfied with them, but the last 2 wigs I purchased, doesn't resemble the wigs I have bought in the past. I am very disappointed with them. I don't think I will be purchasing any more, I'm afraid. I really did like the style of the previous wigs
Very professional,uplifting website.Products true to images shown,360 degree view key.
Customer advice friendly,but my question was not followed by promised email.Products recomended for blow drying human hair in video not stocked(Jon renau)
Still waiting for my wig so can’t really write a review, will write one when I get my wig!!
The service was good but the product I bought was very expensive for such a small piece of silicon sheeting. With P&P on top it was too expensive I believe.
Good wigs but poor service ....it is to slow as it only comi g from UKwhy take so to post to Isle Of Man...ineeded for special occasion and still not recieve my last order
I would rate your overall service as acceptable only. I may even rate it as low as poor at times. The reason for this rating is that I have previously bought most of my wigs from the USA. It used to be cheaper to buy the wig, pay the shipping and the import duty rather than pay the inflated UK price.
As the pound is now so weak I am buying from UK companies. There is such a big difference between outlets, I recently bought an Ellen Wille wig for £105 when it was £135 on your website?
My biggest complaint is the delay between the order and the wig being sent. U.S. firms tell you exactly what is in stock and they dispatch items on the same day. It is unbelievable that it takes as long for a wig to get here from down the road as it does from California.
The other thing I don't like about the website is the model you use to show the wigs in your videos. I would prefer to see more of a mix.
Finally, the special offers on Friday are good, but when I click on the colour choice the range is limited?
Telephonist is always polite & helpful. Although the company in general is dissapointing,as I usually have to wait for my orders.
it would make me very happy if u would have told me when I ordered my wig that it would be on a delay of 7 to 10 days & I am still waiting !!!!!1
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,292 reviews