Simply Wigs Reviews

Heather Stanley
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 30th June 2020
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 29th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very good customer service, had to return a hair piece and email answered straight away
Very comfy and realistic fringe enhancer. Very pleased with it as it gives my fringe a fuller look.
Thank you. I will be buying a human hair wig enhancer next.
A bit smaller than what I thought it would be but I still think it’s good and would buy another
kept informed about poor delivery prospects. the test of good service is what happens when things go wrong. great response and pleased with purchase
Other than delay it took to get to me......everything good.
Good quality, they were a little tight but I loosened the elastic so all is OK now. Good value for money.
Love the colour the style the packaging it was quick to arrive and my chocolate was a bonus thank you
Hi. Thanks for all your help. The wig is super and the right style for me. As I generally keep my hair very short I find the hair on the wig is a bit long for me. When I can get to my hairdresser I will get her to trim it all over and it will be perfect or is that something you could do if I return it to you? Have you a petite wig that is cut quite short as it will be nice to have two. The chemo has made my hair very thin on top but the back is quite well covered. I find your firm very caring and will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a wig. As you can imagine I come across quite a few people at various clinics I have to attend!
1 St wig out of skock, very happy with replacement just the time factor from order to receiving it
very quick delivery but unfortunately turban not suitable. I am returning and hope this will be accepted.
Beautiful
Very good service, order delivered within 3 days. However I have always ordered by phone and I so prefer that human voice contact. Hope it happens soon you’re such a helpful, pleasant team.
Tried a new style. Very good quality. Took longer than expected to arrive with no notification, which is unusual for them. Service is usually second to non. Still would recommend without hesitation.
Very pleased to find good colour match thank you
Simply wigs go "that extra mile". My hairpeces were very nice, but I had ordered the wrong colour so I didn't try them on. The packaging was so nice inside along with a little chocolate in a tiny box. How good is that! I have re-ordered some more pieces and hope for the best.
Quality products. Satisfied customer.
I am 58 and going through peri menopause. My hair has always been fine and no matter what volumising products I used, it’s always been flat, more so now since lockdown and no hair cut for a few months. I’ve noticed My hair is getting thinner around my temples too, so I would say I bought this for cosmetic reasons and confidence reasons

I can’t believe how easy it is both to put on and to wear. I chose the right colour that blends into my own hair seamlessly and none of my family have noticed. My daughter said my hair looked nice and I showed her this hair piece, she said she did not have a clue.

Really easy to put on and really comfy, I forgot I was wearing it. I’ve had this only for a few days, so can’t tell you about long time wear. But I’m already looking at buying another one.

I feel like I’ve just had a fresh cut and blow dry when I wear it. Would recommend
Simply Wigs 4 star review on 14th June 2020
The toppers are good for covering the thinking areas clip in easy .
Good colour, prompt delivery . Looks good on bad hair days which is often now the salons are closed.! Polite and courteous staff.
Wig of my choice made and delivered very quickly
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,357 reviews