Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
I am still waiting for my hairpiece after two weeks, and have just been told that it could be another 2-3 weeks. This is such a shame, as the items are lovely........just a question of stock. Not very convenient.
Sorry, but colour of wig I bought my mother was not the colour I thought I’d ordered. Place the order while I’m away in Spain - I’m hoping my sister in the uk can return it to you for a lighter grey colour. Thought images shown on web site didn’t show true shade . Also seem to be bombarded with promotional info on my computer - was only buying the one wig.
You state you will advise if products are out of stock. I phoned yesterday to be told my first order of 3rd May is out of stock. The only email I received Friday was advertising not to advise you were unable to deliver. I haven't had the goods yet !!
Buying a wig online is difficult as there are so many factors to take into account - the right colour, texture, fit etc. The colours shown on the website were completely different once received. I had to return a few and then was told they would charge me over £20 handling fee if I returned any further orders. Very disappointed that they weren't more understanding, especially due to my medical condition. I ended up purchasing a wig from another company so Simply Wigs basically lost a customer because of their policy.
The colour of the Gin Scrunchie hairpiece shown on your website was very misleading. It was described as medium brown but the actual colour was much darker. I needed it for a social event so bought a dark brown colour spray at a cost of £9.00 to darken my own hair as much as possible. Unfortunately there was no time to send it back. The quality and style are lovely but the colour is not as described.
I would love to write a glowing review, but unfortunately I have not received my order YET. ALTHOUGH payment was taken on 24th January, as soon as the order was placed. Its now 31st January and still no items. I emailed asking when I could expect delivery but no reply, only asked to write a review.
Took the payment with me thinking it would be a few days as advertised on the website to then get a text to say they only order on a Tuesday, so had to wait another week just for it to be ordered. Today Tuesday I had a call to say it's out of stock so really unhappy about all the anticipation to wait all that time to then be told they cant get it until March. I am now waiting for a refund
The hairpiece I ordered was far to sparse I have bought hot hair b4 and much fuller than the one I got from you .I have returned this piece
I ordered the wig on the 13th in time for Christmas. I confirmed that you had the item in stock and my money was taken the same day. I was told it would be despatched between 2 and 5 working days. I rang this morning to confirm if despatch had taken place and was told this was only the 5th working day (6th including order day) and I should get an email in the next few days confirming despatch. If it was in stock on 13th why hasn't it been despatched by 20th ? Will I get it in time for Christmas ?
Ordered from the lovely image on the website but unfortunately the item delivered bore no resemblance to that image. Had to return disappointed.
Sorry but the hair piece that I saw on line had a lot of curls. When it arrived I was very disappointed because there was no curls, it just fell quite straight . Curls I am looking for
Due to hair loss through Chemotherapy i needed a wig similar to my hair. The CAT wig looked natural and whispery. However it was heavy looking and looks top heavy. Even with a professional trim it looks unnatural. Unhappy and looking for another.
You have the best internet site, very informative. The wig arrived promptly as did the wig care products ordered later. Thank you for a very efficient service. The chocolate also included in the order is a very nice touch. I would not hesitate in recommending you.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,556 reviews