Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Sharon
More Photos & Videos
So happy with my purchase
Would definitely recommend
Very good service. Delivery on time. Ordered eyebrow transfers Look very good once you get used to putting them on
I bought a cap for during the night and a gorgeous turban for the day.
They are absolutely lovely and came beautifully wrapped. Very impressed at this difficult time.
Excellent customer service. Great quality wigs . Very simple returns. Last order did not suit me but have reordered a different style . Would recommend Simply Wigs .
1st class service. I will order from you again. Thank you.
Received my Adele wig made by dimples absolutely love it looks and feels real no one noticed it was a wig. The staff was lovely and helpful. Received my delivery next day as promised.
Lovely fit lovely colour good guy it
very clear website, easy to order.
Packaging lovely but a bit too nice and slightly unnecesary. Chocolate in a box etc.
Quality of scrunchie looks excellent, price quite high but l hope it last.
Yet to wear it as lockdown has prevented me from going anywhere further than the local park!
5out of 5 Excellent service
Great service and speedy delivery. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely use Simply Wigs again. The prices were great compared to other companies and communication was excellent.
Excellent service.
Really pleased with the selection of hats, and excellent customer service - I had a very pleasant email from Taylor advising me that one hat would be delayed and asking if I would like the other one posted straight away. It arrived the next day, beautifully wrapped, and the Ferrero Rocher was a nice surprise! Many thanks.
Very good hair piece, but finally had my hair cut so will have to wait until my hair grows again to wear it. Pleased with my purchase
Very quick service and well packaged, a really nice turban great quality and I like the 'woodrose' colour
Excellent personal service. Quick delivery. Beautiful hairpiece that matches. I am back for more.
Good customer service, easy ordering, quick delivery
I have Coco wig in creamy toffee and creamy toffee R Fabulous style and so comfy .Would recommend to everyone wanting a wig for any reason.
I have just received my first order from simply wigs and even just the way it was so beautifully packaged made me happy 😊 the three turbans I ordered are all beautiful and the hair enhancer is such good quality. I will definitely be putting another order in and would like to thank the team x
Staff extremely helpful and quick to be of service.
Great hair piece light and the correct colour I would purchase again
Maureen Clarke