Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Ive just made my first simply wig purchase and found them very helpful and friendly. They offer the best prices around too. Will definitely use them again and would recommend them."
"Excellent. The customer service lady who took my order was most helpful. I bought the Ruby wig for my sister-in-law who has cancer and has lost her hair. The wig arrived beautifully packed in pretty purple paper. My sister-in-law was thrilled with the wig and it gave her a badly needed uplift."
"Speedy delivery. Discreet packaging and nicely packed with a hairnet. The choccie was a nice touch too. Thanks for your sensitivity xx"
"I've had always had a good experience with this company, i received my order very quick even on the lower cost delivery, i'm impressed!! cheers Eileen"
"Excellent wig new colour for me ,very happy with quality and service"
"SW has a brilliant website and are pleasant and helpful. As I live approximately 250 miles away I am unable to visit and therefore must use mail order. As most wigs need a slight trim this can be a problem. If I lived nearer I would buy more as it could be cut for me. One day maybe I’ll have b&b in Huddersfield so that I can visit and buy several wigs."
"Placed order online, chose cheapest postage ( small order). Received email confirmation of order. Emailed when despatched, arrived when expected. Items were just as I had expected. Was surprised and delighted to receive a small chocolate with my order. I had no reason to contact customer service other than I emailed thanks for chocolate. Received a nice reply."
"I have been buying wigs and hair pieces from Simply Wigs for 5-6 years now after chemo left me with extremely thin hair. I've been delighted with my purchases, nobody guesses that my hair is not all my own. Great service from Simply Wigs, I wouldn't buy from anyone else."
"Excellent speedy service, and a little chocolate in the parcel, how lovely!!"
"I only have positive things to say about simply wigs. They really care about their customers and they gladly help you with a smile on their faces."
"I just love simply wigs they are very professional. My new wig arrived within a few days . Wigs are beautifully packaged. Very pleased 😀."
"I am very happy with my new wig, cheaper than buying direct from manufacturer. I received my order within the specified time, will no doubt be ordering another one soon."
"I have been a Simply Wigs customer for a few years now, and wouldn't dream of buying a wig anywhere else. The website is second to none, extremely easy to use and a wide range of colours and styles to suit everyone. Customer service is also excellent, friendly, helpful and discreet, add a no quibble return service what else could you want?"
"Very quick service,beautifully wrapped complete with a chocolate 😊😊😀😁 Thank you xx"
"Love Simple Wigs they are so professional and lovely to talk to on the phone. Could not give you stars as they are not working. It a 5 star from me x"
"Excellent service, delivery was on time,well packaged (and a nice touch was a chocolate inside) wig is lovely and the price was reasonable."
"I have purchased several times from Simply Wigs and always been delighted with the quality of the product and with the service. Prompt, friendly and helpful. Thanks, guys. Will be purchasing from you on a regular basis."
"I have been using Simply Wigs for several years now and have always experienced a superb customer service. It has been a life changing experience and although my local supplier gives me the opportunity to try wigs on I feel their range is limited. Jodie has always responded quickly to my questions via email and as I have such a small head she directed to me to the petite range. Although a much limited choice it was good to know where to look."
"I have been buying my wigs from Simply Wigs for a very long time. The reason for this is the great website with detailed information that you need when buying online and the very friendly and professional customer service. I live quite far away, but will definitely book a consultation as soon as I can, it would be nice to try other wigs. So, my personal advice: if you need a wig, look no further!"
"I've purchased a swim hat to use on holiday. I need a hat that looks like I still have hair under it. (unlike a lot of swim hats) This one (Wave Swim Cap Christine Headwear is only £15 and looks good on and is well made. The Simply Wigs website is well laid out with very good descriptions of all their products. The hair colours are particularly good, with large pictures so that you can easily choose the right colour wig. Their service is very professional, but friendly, with prompt deliveries - a great combination. Thank you."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 2,124 reviews