Simply Wigs Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"very quick srvice. I received the wig after one weak. Its lovely thank you"
"Very nice wigs, lots to choose from & very helpful. Highly recommended."
"Efficient, quick service , good price & the lady that I spoke to , was very helpful! Will use simply wigs again !"
"Very nice wig but the average size (which normally would fit me on other wigs) comes up smaller than normal average size."
"Thankyou for quick prompt service and really happy with the quality of the wig and colour"
"Excellent service and excellent products."
"I was so impressed and pleased with my purchase, not only did it get it earlier than expected, but it was exactly what I expected and the packaging was imacculate, the Ferraro rochet was a beautiful little touch and a very pleasant surprise, I will definitely be ordering from here again ❤️"
"Very fast delivery no hassle. Well done 👍"
"Always helpful and make their customers feel special at times when they really need that. Great selection of wigs and accessories. Thank you Simply Wigs."
"excellent useful product very speedy delivery"
"Easy process. I was really pleased with the presentation of the parcel and the chocolate is a lovely little touch."
"I loved the wig lovely shine on it a bit longer on me than I expected but not a problem I will get it trimmed would buy again"
"The products arrived quickly"
"Product not as expected. Eyebrows look very false. Not for me sorry."
"The wigs I ordered are beautiful! Good service and helpfull with e-mail contact. I live in the Netherlands and or took 3 weeks till delivery. I hope next time that will be a bit faster. But Simply Wigs gives good overall service and I would definitely order with Simply Wigs again!!"
"Great service, beginning to end. Thank you so much."
"Simplywigs is the best!!"
"The delivery was quicker than expected and the product was very good, however, in the excitement of trying out my new hair piece I took off the label to try it on and then I discovered the colour wasn't right. Then I found out that I can't return it without the label which is a shame as I wanted to try a different colour."
"I have been wearing and buying wigs for over 35 years and this is by far the best shop/website I have ever used. The speed of delivery, choice and costs are by far the best and I love the newsletters and instagram account etc. I just wish they were nearer to where I live!!"
"It’s not a wig it’s headwear"
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,309 reviews