simply warmer Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend simply warmer

How would you rate simply warmer ?

"Phoned simplywarmer up yesterday,and they turned up the next day.my problem was with the nest.and having no heating. The guy who came out and persevered and fixed the problem,even though he was not familiar with the nest.so nice one."
"Got boiler fitted last year now...so 12 months and 7 days in. No certificates sent to me. I shouldn't be any different to other customers because I'm a home owner... Im still paying for the finance of the boiler because I didn't have the funds available at the time and still don't have so. I feel like there's been no customer service here and I was pressured by the surveyor to sign up to the pay nothing for 3 months deal. I'm not happy with the service at the moment because I've received no courtesy or reminder letter or courtesy phone call about a boiler service offer or how everything was going. I needed a new boiler and I feel like I've been taken advantage of in my need of despair to get rid of my useless unreliable old one. When I've rang today the member of staff wasn't really helpful."
"Good job done eventually but the whole job took 3 days in total rather than one due to an apparent lack of internal communication within the company. I met 2 electricians and 2 fitters; one of each was really great and the other 2 guys were pretty useless. 7 months on and the boiler is fine but I'm still waiting for thr 10 year guarantee I paid extra for, having received a 5 year guarantee certificate first, then a 7 year certificate and, today, a 6 year certificate from Worcester Bosch. Simply harder than it should have been..."
Anita Foster & Derick Foster
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish fantastic a & d Foster"
"From the Surveyor Jason all the way down to the installers and office staff could not have been more professional and helpful, I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone who requires their services, and its nice to see there were no heavy or forceful sales when the quote was requested. Thanks to everyone involved"
Mr Paul Mottershead
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic from start to finish. Would recommend this company to everyone. Very helpful with all aspects of the job."
"The team from simply warmer did a fantastic job, I had a very old heating system that had to be removed, they did that and the new boiler was fitter and working on the same day. Any issues the inspector found were dealt with right away. They were fast, efficient and very polite professionals. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a new heating system. Thank you simply warmer."
Paul Lee & Mrs Lee
Verified Buyer
"Frienlinesz and professionalism of the fitters electricians and builders.on time kwft everything clean and tidy when work done. No complaints whatsiever."
Mr David Edward Hind & Mrs Em Hind
Verified Buyer
"The guys turned up on time and got stuck in,very friendly chaps explained what was being done,cleaned up all the mess not that there was much anyway, i would recomend simply warmer to family and friends,,,"
Mrs Lyndsay Dodd & Mr Jaime Dodd
Verified Buyer
"The boiler was installed quickly and was completed within 1 day. The gas safe engineer and electrician both turned up on time and were friendly and knowledgable. However, the surveyor demonstrated a lack of knowledge, made statements without any real understanding and made promises that weren't kept. He said that 4 people would do the job, 2 showed up, this statement was part of the reason we chose Simply Warmer over another company, so we were not happy that we were misled."
Mrs B Pennock
Verified Buyer
"Service from start to finish was excellent. FItters were professional and friendly,respected my home I had no worries at all. Would definitely recommend to family and friends."
Chris Stirling
""
Mr Roy Tillett
Verified Buyer
"They installed the new boiler at the time they said and at the price quoted the engineers cleaned up after themselves i would recommend simply warmer to anyone"
Michelle Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Very professional polite staff. Very quick service. Would highly recommend"
Lesley Cavanagh
Verified Reviewer
"Just signed up to have a new boiler installed, your rep, Mike, was excellent. He explained everything in easy to understand language, arranged everything that needs to be done and was very helpful with all our questions. I am now looking forward to having our new boiler installed within the next few days"
Jill Revell/Tim Revell
Verified Buyer
"Good Morning, contacted Simply Warmer for a quote and they came out very quickly, very nice guy Jason. Decided to go with yourselves. It was arranged very quickly for last Tuesday 7th March. The fitters were very hard working and efficient. On the Wednesday the electrician and builders were due to come. They were held up on other jobs but the communication from yourselves was very good and it was rearranged for Thursday 9th March. When the electrician came he discovered that the valve in the airing cupboard was faulty and also he had not got a thermostat for the airing cupboard with him.Therefore an arrangement was made for him to return this coming Monday 13th March. This was no problem as we still had hot water and heating. On Friday morning there was an extremely loud bang from the airing cupboard, which prompted us to put the system off before going to work.On returning from work we discovered that the heating was working but we had no hot water. I have just contacted yourselves and spoken to Ross who has informed me that this is not an emergency and I have to ring back on Monday morning. Even though he apologised several times it was obvious that he could not care less. I now have no hot water for the whole weekend and am extremely disappointed in your after sales service.It is very interesting that nothing is too much trouble before the sale but typical that afterwards no one is bothered."
Mrs S Drinkwater
Verified Buyer
"The salesman was very helpful and not pushy and although my original date for installation was cancelled by yourselves when they arrived the week after everything went smoothly."
Mrs Keeley Ingham & Mr Stephen Ingham
Verified Buyer
"They were a great help from start to finish didn't make no mess when they carried out the work"
Mr Ged Lynch & Mrs Hilly
Verified Buyer
"We were very very happy with the fitters and the electrician who installed our boiler, they couldn't have been more helpful. They were so clean in what they did, there was no mess at all. You wouldn't think they had been. We would certainly recommend Simply Warmer to anyone."
"Arrived on time, quick to fit boiler. Had also asked for new chrome radiator in the bathroom, they used copper pipes to fit, just made the final look poor."
simply warmer is rated 4.64 based on 168 reviews