Simply Scuba Reviews

customer.services@simplyscuba.com

5 Jubilee Way, Eurocentre, Faversham,, Whitstable United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Simply Scuba ?

"Very quick and easy to order what I wanted and as promised delivered the next day. I would recommend to anyone. Fantastic service"
"Online shopping very comprehensive, easy to look for products, quick service regarding postage, and good after sales service."
"I purchased an item of clothing as a gift. Unfortunately it didn't fit. I happened to be 2 weeks outside the usual 28-days (due to being too organised) and although I didn't request a refund, was therefore refused a straight exchange. Overall, I'm disappointed with the company attitude to customer care, and won't be ordering from them in the future. Anyone considering using this company should take this into account beforehand."
"Bought a premium pack snorkel set. Everything seemed OK until we went to use it for the 1st time, (in Mexico). Within 10 seconds in the water the fins came off as they were too large. On calling Simply Scuba we were told they couldn't change them as they had been used and we didn't have the original packaging. "Our bad luck" they said. No goodwill, nothing! Very poor customer service."
"I wanted a new dive computer and after a lot or research decided to buy a liquivision xeo from simply scuba. The reason why i wanted to but from simply was that they seemed to be a large reputable company and they had next day delivery .. This was advertised both on the main front page and when i selected the product a count down timer stating that if i bought it within the next two hours i would get it tomorrow . I went ahead with the purchase in the recommended time with the finance option and followed up with a phone call to simply scuba to confirm they had received my order and that it would be dispatched . The guy on the phone confirmed all of the above and said it would be sent out for delivery tomorrow which was a friday . The next day i waiting in for it , being in Northern Ireland I had a suspicion it might take an extra day so didn't think much of it when it didn't arrive . On saturday i still had not received the computer or delivery information so I decided to call them. The person I spoke to looked up the details and informed me that they actually didn't have it in stock and would have to order it from liquivision . Their reason was that it costs too much so wouldn't actually keep it in stock ... I am now thinking why the hell didn't i just but it from liquivision then ?? . The girl assured me it was ordered and it would arrive in on Wednesday and would be shipped straight away. Wednesday came and I still did not receive and information about it so I called them once again to find out what was happening . This time I spoke to someone different who simply told me that it wasn't here yet and it wouldn't be in until Friday . Friday came and I still heard nothing . So I called them and spoke to the same young lad who confirmed they had received it and it was being shipped straight away and that I would get it on Saturday or monday. Its Monday and guess what ? I still do t have my computer . I phoned today to be told that it will not be delivered until tomorrow. At every stage of this purchase I have been misled and let down by miscommunication and abysmal customer care . I have had to contact simply scuba to chase my purchase every time and the only resolution I Have been offered was .. We can refund your computer so you can buy it elsewhere .??? Really this is your solution ? I have had plans ruined time wasted sitting in waiting , money lost on calls not to mention the stress . If this was i cheap item I might have seen past it but it was £800+ computer. I will never buy from simply scuba again and will do my very best to share my crappy experience with everyone i know in the dive community ."
Simply Scuba is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews