Simply Savings Accounts Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Simply Savings Accounts

How would you rate Simply Savings Accounts ?

"I'm always on the hunt for the best deals and this website always delivers. It's simple, easy to use and has a lot of products to choose from."
"Great online bank, easy to use, immediate response to telephone calls.. best interest rates and customer service in the UK"
"The site is completely out of date, suggesting the wrong interest rates for many accounts and the wrong rewards for reward accounts. It looks as if it was last updated in summer 2016, but a lot has changed since then!"
"Simple and easy to use website. Takes the effort out of comparing accounts. Highly recommend it."
"Have used this site for a number of years but this new look is even better. Simple to use, lots of top deals and I find the 'Why we like it' really helpful. No nonsense!!"
Julie Derry
Verified Buyer
"A clear and concise website, easy to use and very informative"
"I check on a regular basis to find which companies offer the best deal and I found this site one of the easiest to use."
"Great website, simple to navigate, good selection of products, informative, very user friendly"
"I was looking for high interest paying current accounts. Easy to use helpful site."
Simply Savings Accounts is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews