Simply Removals Reviews

Read Simply Removals Reviews

02089836044

Simple House, 33 Riverwalk Road, Jefferys Rd, Enfield

Tell us how Simply Removals made you happy
Very efficient and friendly. Arrived on time worked fast and efficiently. We were loaded up in 5 hours. They were like super heroes super strong amazing!! Unloaded fast at our new house. Nothing broken so far. Just the corners from an antique chest of drawers hence only 4 stars !! :)
It was OK. Charged more on the day because of supposed extra items and had no packing material available for large items. You get what you pay for at the end of the day.
Arrived the day before, as promised, packed the house in 4 hours. Very polite , ,friendly and courteous team. Arrived on moving day nice and early, left on time for the 180 mile drive south bound. Unpacked the other end and all in by 6pm. Very pleased with the service, the team all worked extremely hard, thank you
I would certainly recommend Simply Removals for your house move. They made what was a very stressful move much smoother with clear pre-move communication, friendly and efficient removal men on the day (Catalin Radu and Little George) all done quickly, without any damage to my belongings and with quiet and ruthless competence. It was much appreciated and I would use this company again. Thank you
staff were polite, helpful and worked very hard. I would recommend Simply Removals
This is my 3rd time of using them and unfortunately it has been the least positive experience. We opted for the full packing service which I was very disappointed with, the agreement was that 3 operatives would attend the day before moving and pack everything taking approximately 3-4 hours, however only 2 arrived and stayed just over an hour, only packing a small amount. On moving in day we ended up packing a lot of items ourselves, which has made me feel like we wasted money. The actual operatives were polite and friendly.
Packers did not arrive to late and if I hadn’t helped they would have been here till gone 10pm and they were two of the people who were moving us the next day at 8am
Arrived on time both days and carried out the packing and removal in a timely fashion.
This was the first time I had used a service like this. The guys (Florian and Andrew) showed up to pack the house on Friday then they come back the next day to move us to our new home . They were utterly fantastic. They were extremely Polite and super helpful - nothing was an issue for them . Zero complaints from us. We will be using you for all our future moves.
As always we were delighted with simply removals. Everything went very smoothly and the two guys moving us were extremely helpful and friendly
I was very pleased with the service, from the person who took the order originally to the two men who collected our belongings. Everything was done with care and efficiency and at a good price. Could not ask for more.
Quick and friendly, despite they got the wrong address it was sorted very quickly with little fuss. I would use again👍
Great guys and great service - move went off without a hitch
Professional Friendly Cleared the house in an organised calm way. Recommend for a job well done.
Friendly, polite and very professional...great guys and very helpful
Best Removal Service in the UK! Very well priced, full transparency on all costs. Immaculate attention to detail and all the staff were very helpful. The movers were very fast, professional and extremely polite. Will definitely use again on my next move. Highly recommend them. Special thanks to Hussien and Liam who took care of all the paperwork and Matt and his colleagues who moved my house with perfection.
After reading bad reviews online I was very worried to use simply removals. But because of cost and they were 600 cheaper then my other quotes we used them. Wow they where great! the men arrived exactly on time and started work immediately. All very polite and accommodating, nothing to much trouble. we moved from a 5 bed house so a lot of stuff, but they just got on with it including dismantling and putting back together at the other end. Thanks guys would definitely recommend and use again.
Fantastic service from booking to the delivery. The 2 gentlemen who provided the service were extremely polite, pleasant, friendly. They did the work with calm, caring and supportive way. The office team accommodated a last minute time change giving me extra time to prepare for packing. I would recommend them highly. Thank you to everyone, especially the two guys who made the process stress-free :)
Reliable, efficient and very hard working team
Fabulous removal. All very smoothly done, the guys had everything loaded quickly and carefully and unloaded just the same when they arrived at my destination. Brilliant service from quote to the end of moving day. Thank you for making a stressful day a lot easier for me.
Simply Removals is rated 4.47 based on 369 reviews