Simply Removals Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Simply Removals

02089836044

Simple House, 33 Riverwalk Road, Jefferys Rd, Enfield

Tell us how Simply Removals made you happy

"I will not use Simply again. They have moved me a couple of times. They were fine with a simple, small move where I had done my own packing. But my last move, I asked them to pack. They didn't estimate how long it would take. They turned up late. Took too long and by the time the van was loaded it was 4 hours late - which impacted other people's moves. The moving guys were hard working. Nothing was broken. Spoke to someone at the main office who was rude. Don't use."
Hi Sam, we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with your last removal service and that we have lost your repeat custom.
The reason the removal service took longer than we had advised though is that the lift at the collection property was not working on the day, as I am sure you will recall. Removing a 3 bedroom flat from the second floor of a building via stairs obviously takes a great deal longer than that with a working lift. This additional time and work for the removal team was not charged on the day either, as a goodwill gesture for your other successful moves.
We are of course pleased that you were happy with our removal team though, and that they moved you successfully without any damaged items.

Kind Regards
Simply Removals Team
"Serban and Costa were great guys !!!! They called before they arrived to say they would be with us soon . They sussed the job and worked well together with our precious furniture .... they worked sooooo hard and quickly considering the stairs .Great Guys The guys are professional and good at what they do , Many thanks Serban and Costas ..... Costas if you come over here to fish .... calll by and say Hi !!! Regards Jo and Peter"
"Amazing communication from the get go. Really responsive to queries and questions. I needed to claim back from work and they worked with me to make sure I complied with work requirements. It was a complicated and very long-distance to and from but the team doing the pick-up and delivery were great! Couldn't recommend more highly."
"I’m shocked they even asked me to give them feedback after all they’ve put me through. Please DO NOT USE their storage facilities. They draw you in by offering you cheap price then they increase it by almost 200% consistently. Customer service is zero. And your goods aren’t easily accessible as they claim it is. If there’s a rate lower than very poor, that’s what I would have chosen. Wicked, deceptive and detestable lot."
"Great service. would 100% recommend to every one."
"Staff were eager to please and be efficient, especially time-conscious to my benefit."
"Guys were very helpful over the phone and the job was done efficiently with no issues and was very friendly. Would 100% recommend."
"Fantastic, what more can I say? Every aspect of the service was outstanding! On initial enquiry and booking the staff were friendly, courteous, efficient and responded promptly to all communications. The actual removal was made as painless as it could have been as our packers/drivers were excellent. They were clearly very experienced and knew exactly what to do to make the whole process smooth and efficient. They were also very considerate to my needs during the process. They could not have done more to be helpful and every one of my requests was met with "no problem". Everything was well packed and nothing was damaged. I would strongly recommend Simply Removals for any removal needs!"
"Delicate ornaments were packed unwrapped. Valuable pictures were not protected and one was found days after our move in the outbuilding. Boxes were not labelled and ended up where they landed. Total chaos"
"Simply Removals did our move for us. The guys were reliable, punctual and very hard working! My booking was really easy and the salesperson was very informative and helpful. Highly recommend"
"Simply removals provides an excellent service was quick efeciant. Staff were very polite and knowledgable with there business I would highly recommend them. Regards Danny downs"
"Simply removals helped make the nightmare of moving completley stress free as I barely had to lift a finger, the staff were friendly and helpful and the storage team were always happy and quick to respond to answer any questions I raised"
"Simply removals made my seemingly nightmarish move feel easy and stress free. Would highly recommend !"
"I have used Simply Removals a couple of times now and each time I have been very impressed with their speed and efficiency. One move was to a different county, and one only a few miles away. For each one I have I found their prices competitive and they're quick to respond, polite, helpful and on time. I have recommended their services to several friends who are moving house and I'd certainly use the company again myself."
"I cannot recommend this company highly enough if there were such a thing as beyond 5 stars I would have awarded it! It seems nothing is beyond their capability in terms of moving. The office was outstanding in their communications with me and the guys on the day were fast, careful and humorous. Thank you Simply !"
"Good service, friendly staff, the moving team worked effortlessly, would highly recommend"
"Very professional and helpful. Smooth move."
"The gentlemen worked so hard. They were professional and thoughtful. They were late arriving because they had been booked on too many jobs over the course of the day."
"Guys turned up early, but went and had a cuppa while we finished up. Everything arrived in same condition as it was loaded. Friendly and courteous."
"Timely, efficient and professional service"
Simply Removals is rated 3.81 based on 165 reviews