Simply Pleasure Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Pleasure

How would you rate Simply Pleasure?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
DJG91

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Simply Pleasure in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"me and my partner where looking for some new toys to add to our collection, so we visited simply pleasure Northampton. which had 2 floors the top floor had men's toys and dvd's and the main shop floor had every think else, the sales assistant that greeted us was really sweet she could see we was interested in the fetish section and came over and talked us through the different products they had to offer. the store was well presented and there was a variety of choice, we felt likes 2 kids in a candy store! it was just amazing and some of the things we saw where fascinating. we'll be visiting there again soon :)"
"I recently visited the Bournemouth store, the store was very clean and felt very welcoming. I was greeted by a lovely young girl, who was extremely helpful, full of information on the toys, lubes etc. and the customer service was just amazing. you wouldn't get that from Ann summers! their range of toys was amazing, they had a good selection and deals they do in store, are brilliant! highly recommend visiting, even if its just for a little look"
Simply Pleasure is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews