Simply Pleasure Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Pleasure
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Simply Pleasure made you happy

"I have shopped at Simply Pleasure Hammersmith store for some time now, the manager is very knowledgeable, helpful and always goes out of his way to get a product I’m after that he may not hold usually in store. The range of sex toys is incredible and the store always looks clean and tidy. They have a fantastic 3 for 2 offer in store which is across toys, clothing and DVDs, which is a great deal if you are buying several items. I have bought a few items which are for myself and my partner to use, as well as solo use toys for both of us too. I especially love the Rabbit Company brand they stock in the store, the toys are excellent. I’ve bought about 4 so far including the new couples rabbit which has turned out to be an excellent choice as my partner loves it!"
Are you Simply Pleasure? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Simply Pleasure receives. Reply Free
"I visited Simply Pleasure Slough a couple of weeks ago, I was looking for a selection of items to spice up my sex life, the sales advisor was very helpful and she also told me about the 3 for 2 offer available in store which I took full advantage of. They have a wide range of toys and clothing, dvd’s and lubricants. I have since tried out several items with my partner and all of the recommendations the sales advisor gave have gone down great. Go to simply pleasure and buy your sex toys, the staff are very knowledgeable about the stock and I will definitely be returning for more."
"me and my partner where looking for some new toys to add to our collection, so we visited simply pleasure Northampton. which had 2 floors the top floor had men's toys and dvd's and the main shop floor had every think else, the sales assistant that greeted us was really sweet she could see we was interested in the fetish section and came over and talked us through the different products they had to offer. the store was well presented and there was a variety of choice, we felt likes 2 kids in a candy store! it was just amazing and some of the things we saw where fascinating. we'll be visiting there again soon :)"
"I recently visited the Bournemouth store, the store was very clean and felt very welcoming. I was greeted by a lovely young girl, who was extremely helpful, full of information on the toys, lubes etc. and the customer service was just amazing. you wouldn't get that from Ann summers! their range of toys was amazing, they had a good selection and deals they do in store, are brilliant! highly recommend visiting, even if its just for a little look"
Simply Pleasure is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews