Simply Games Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Simply Games

How would you rate Simply Games ?

"Simply games are an amazing & professional business as when I order PS4 games, they normally arrive a day or two before release date & are competitive with their prices, I just can't fault them!"
"Simplygames have always provided me with excellent quality products at a competitive price and with fast delivery times. More often than not their price for preorders is the lowest available and the customer service is excellent."
"Quick delivery and even contacted to give a 1 hour slot time and asked if it was ok. Great price and so easy. Any questions and just call,no waiting no high caller volume.great service and i will buy from again"
"Ordered a digital download from them yesterday, i received an email saying I had paid and await the digital download email only for it never to turn up. I sent numerous emails to them asking where it was and they never bothered to reply to any, then 24hours after I brought the game they sent an email just saying the orders been cancelled with no other explaination. Terrible customer service."
"Ordered ww11 cod for p4. Cheaper than high street and arrived prompt."
"Very fast despatch, free postage and usually one of the best priced, what's not to like"
"Great prices"
"Quick delivery. Good prices"
"super fast delivery and the cheapest games normally"
Simply Games is rated 4.38 based on 9 reviews